Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]| 🔶 EDOGE 🔶 | Now Trading | Explanation over locking - page 13. (Read 25088 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11
What is the purpose of locking this contract? Thay are afraid that too many people will dump their airdropped tokens or what?

How can I see if a contract is unlocked (open)?
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Devs,
How can I transfer my EDOGE to another ETH address?

When will I be able to transfer it to a market?

Thank you
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
enjoy this world
what happen to edoge when we can trade ?
Activity: 1386
Merit: 116
Joined airdrop, Thanks

Hey dev,

I wrote Konuyu, but I did not get anything like the address I sent below during registration.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2258341.40

me eth adress : 0x720aecabc6c14afa3e9842e10c23cc858c9b3170
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
What is the purpose of locking this contract? Thay are afraid that too many people will dump their airdropped tokens or what?

The purpose is so the dev can get rich by dumping his tokens on the dumb people putting up $5,000.00 buy orders while the rest of the airdrop participants sit and watch with locked wallets
Activity: 126
If you go into and read the smart contract, say on MEW, for edoge, you'll see this line:

unlockTimeStamp    1508774400 uint256

convert the timestamp with a unix converter and we see unlock should be

10/23/2017 @ 4:00pm (UTC)

you guys might really want to buy pivx
https://blawks.com/PIVX-Advanced-Proof-of-Stake-t
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Lol. Remove your buy orders in EtherDelta can't you see? He locked the EDOGE for him to dump. Look at EtherDelta he made a lot of money because of that.

This is not good for the reputation of his token, so he just want the token for himself to make a profit, I have a share here but this is useless if I cannot trade it so this is just a way to scam his holders and supporters, this token is going to die a natural death.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Activity: 140
Lol. Remove your buy orders in EtherDelta can't you see? He locked the EDOGE for him to dump. Look at EtherDelta he made a lot of money because of that.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Where you get this unlock date-23october?

I'm also curious to know about the unlock date...
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

I'm also curious to know about the unlock date...
Activity: 77
Merit: 20
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Never receive airdrop  Cry
Me neither. I was sure i signed up intime. Really a bummer if i see the price getting higher that i missed out now  Angry
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Not only me, but many are looking forward to a denial that EDOGE is not a scam. So say your word.
October 23 is not far off.
Activity: 668
Merit: 257
Is there somewhere a good overview about the distribution? Is is well distributed or do few people by now own the majority?
Activity: 43
Waiting for 23rd now. This is my first airdrop Smiley
Activity: 52
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
dot send edoge to exchange
you will waste gas
Impossible I can't send them so no risk of spending gas LOL! And tell me how should I sell them?
Activity: 53
dot send edoge to exchange
you will waste gas
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Hey guys I have problems to import my edoge to etherdelta.... is that normal, is the coin not active yet?
Pages:
Jump to: