Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] eGaaS: Electronic Government as a Service - page 19. (Read 115125 times)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
I grabbed a good amount of EGAAS in the ICO, can anyone tell me why there isn't any exchange at all selling or trading EGAAS tokens? I can understand the EGAAS Team is working hard but it would be nice to know what's happening with our investment.

Thanks for your question. Please save your tokens and do not forget the wallet password. All your investments are alive and they work for eGaaS. Don't worry, soon you'll be able to sell/buy EGS on exchangers.

how can we recall our tokens? via email we registered? for some reason the email i use to buy the tokens with are invalid.

with seed or private key ...please keep them safely
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
I grabbed a good amount of EGAAS in the ICO, can anyone tell me why there isn't any exchange at all selling or trading EGAAS tokens? I can understand the EGAAS Team is working hard but it would be nice to know what's happening with our investment.

Thanks for your question. Please save your tokens and do not forget the wallet password. All your investments are alive and they work for eGaaS. Don't worry, soon you'll be able to sell/buy EGS on exchangers.

how can we recall our tokens? via email we registered? for some reason the email i use to buy the tokens with are invalid.
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
Not true. If those who held the coin read the news they would know that this project covers a need in the blockchain. Hard to pull off but they might be able to.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
I think when this coin will be listed on a exchange majority of the people would not be able to move their coins due to lose of keys. I almost forgot about this project what is happening with this and what future this have.
Activity: 380
Dev are you here, do you can say when the coin will be available on exchanges ?

Hopefully immediately listed on the exchange because everyone is waiting for this trading coin
They told me on telegram, it will happen in a "few months" and that can mean one full quarter or two or 3 months.
By the way, they are still working on it as we speak: https://github.com/EGaaS/go-egaas-mvp/commits/master
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

All is great and appreciable but things turn back to main question when will we be able to trade our coins. It has been months since nothing is happening for what everyone invested in this project. As long as team is actively appearing in thread we still have hopes to see something happening in future.
Yes, right. All also awaiting the good news, even though the first ico phase was over a few months ago. Hopefully there is good news about it soon
Activity: 310
Activity: 826

All is great and appreciable but things turn back to main question when will we be able to trade our coins. It has been months since nothing is happening for what everyone invested in this project. As long as team is actively appearing in thread we still have hopes to see something happening in future.
Activity: 200
No!  Don't worry! This project should worth more now. They had under $70k ico if I am not mistaken. Now could worth 10x more as they got a platform and all that!
Activity: 310
We are all scammed ?
Lots of random people come by on this topic but they don't seem real investors or they knew eGaaS developer team is working on the project:

https://github.com/EGaaS/go-egaas-mvp/commits/master

One of the last commits in GitHub have 170.000++ deletions and 11.000++ additions
Activity: 588
I think it is time this project need to be pronounced SCAM, the developer is a dreamer and think the time when someone will just show up on this forum and demanded money for doing nothing is still here.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
They said there will be info about the next ico but no news about exchange which is also important.

It seems a little hard task for this team to make it list on any exchange even on low volume because community has very low interest in it. I don't have good hope for next round.
They said there will be info about the next ico but no news about exchange which is also important.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
How much did you invest. Did you get the bonus sooner or later? I myself had no bonus which might mean more waiting.

I bought in early so I got some bonus and also a few bounty payouts as well but yes I kept my EGAAS details and hoping one day it will fly to the moon. Let's hope we hear good news soon.

Pages:
Jump to: