Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] eGaaS: Electronic Government as a Service - page 20. (Read 115086 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 252
How much did you invest. Did you get the bonus sooner or later? I myself had no bonus which might mean more waiting.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I grabbed a good amount of EGAAS in the ICO, can anyone tell me why there isn't any exchange at all selling or trading EGAAS tokens? I can understand the EGAAS Team is working hard but it would be nice to know what's happening with our investment.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Project is alive,  news will be soon
Activity: 196
Can someone tell me why that project could be good?
262 additions and 171.936 deletions
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
so is this really dead? if its not, where can i read on how you spend the ICO?
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
I do not understand about the progress they have built up to now, or they have not done so until now they have not done and provided an exchange for the tokens they built a few months ago, at least giving monthly updates so as not to look dead this project .. .

At least read few pages behind mate ... before you bumping this thread with your desperate life......
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I do not understand about the progress they have built up to now, or they have not done so until now they have not done and provided an exchange for the tokens they built a few months ago, at least giving monthly updates so as not to look dead this project .. .
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
Is the project still alive and where we can see the team, are they all still alive or dead!
It's been too long waiting for this project launching ..

Please wait patiently, it may take several more years to launch  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1138
eGaaS is in the process of preparation to the second round of ico. All details will be later
I think you chose a very unfortunate time for second round ICO. A lot of projects have collected large fees lately. You need to start aggressive advertising early and prepare investors. If we come tomorrow and say: "We start," then nothing will happen.
eGaaS is in the process of preparation to the second round of ico. All details will be later
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Why this coin stuck?I think he was promising something good.But still no news ?
great! thanks for the update  Cheesy

actually this event is huge! big names taking part like IBM, Microsoft and Deloitte.

Egaas will get a lot of attention  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Its good that IBM had some involvement with the block chain and it did attract big names under its tag. I am thinking e-gov of course.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
I also waiting to hear some big news from the team to listing on a exchange to trade. Can you update about the current situation what is going to open this for trading all investors all waiting there.

Unfortunately we have to wait longer because some plan in the road map is not on schedule
03/01/2017 - 04/01/2017 supposedly the second round of ICO starts but I do not see it so I'm predicting we take longer for the exchanger.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
I also waiting to hear some big news from the team to listing on a exchange to trade. Can you update about the current situation what is going to open this for trading all investors all waiting there.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
@nelson4lov

Just don't lose confidence if you are a real investor, and not (just) a penny bounty hunter. /sarcasm
From one of their latest reports,  25k was spent devoting eGaaS first part. Show me any other project that develops so much in few months. It's not a cheap project and is having world class ambitions. Instead of crying,  have more faith and good things will come while you are at it. They are smart.

and look at the DECENT project, their ico already ended a few months ago but until now the token not yet distribution, while egaas already done for distribution and only waiting for exchange, let the egaas team do their good job

if it is so interested then let do it their work constantly then see the result.
Activity: 388
Dear followers!
We are happy to inform you that eGaaS CEO Oleg Strelenko will take a part at GLOBAL SUMMIT ON BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY IN FINTECH & ENERGY SECTORS with a presentation ‘Blockchain solutions for e-government’. Event will take place in Kazakhstan, Astana, June 14-15
https://bconference.kz

Join us at Kazakhstan!

There is no latest news about the trade site for EGaas, I hope it also soon we get the latest news on this thread
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
great! thanks for the update  Cheesy

actually this event is huge! big names taking part like IBM, Microsoft and Deloitte.

Egaas will get a lot of attention  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Dear followers!
We are happy to inform you that eGaaS CEO Oleg Strelenko will take a part at GLOBAL SUMMIT ON BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY IN FINTECH & ENERGY SECTORS with a presentation ‘Blockchain solutions for e-government’. Event will take place in Kazakhstan, Astana, June 14-15
https://bconference.kz

Join us at Kazakhstan!
Pages:
Jump to: