Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EIB | CRYPTOS WALLET PLATFORM - Register GET $100 (or Even More!) - page 10. (Read 3758 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 10
Why don't normal people go with these kind of project instead of running with those scam lending project ? They really think the profits will come from the sky and hit their head as the lending project said ? They're so stupidity.
It's the hurt truth, i don't know why people could belive them and giving them all the funds that they're spending so much time on earning it.
Sometime, trusting on the wrong because will cause you the whole life salary.
Activity: 348
Why don't normal people go with these kind of project instead of running with those scam lending project ? They really think the profits will come from the sky and hit their head as the lending project said ? They're so stupidity.
That's the power of greed my friend, people are totally blind if they saw something could give them a lot of money, even they're tricky and unbelieveble , they don't care about it, they just simply want to know how much money they can earn from it and invest it , that's why.
Greediness not only killing people man, it can kill everything in this world, greediness is showing up in every dark corner and they could swallow you like the dark swallows everything when the night has come.
That's the power of greed my friend, people are totally blind if they saw something could give them a lot of money, even they're tricky and unbelieveble , they don't care about it, they just simply want to know how much money they can earn from it and invest it , that's why.
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I didn't see the road map but i guess i will take around 1 year to finish the first tour of this project.
It's not that short but not so long , better use the common stratedy for this project " hold to die " Cheesy.
At the moment , the tokens of this project reaches to the exchange, i guess it will be huge and you can definitely cash out at that moment instead of waiting for a really long time . I think this step will take around 2-3 months.
Wow, 2-3 months ? Really , that's so amazing because as i know, not much projects can do it. As usual , it will take around 6-12 months for a new ICO to reach a big exchange, hope this project will go as your prediction my friend. Will invest some money in this because it's worthy.
Activity: 271
I didn't see the road map but i guess i will take around 1 year to finish the first tour of this project.
It's not that short but not so long , better use the common stratedy for this project " hold to die " Cheesy.
At the moment , the tokens of this project reaches to the exchange, i guess it will be huge and you can definitely cash out at that moment instead of waiting for a really long time . I think this step will take around 2-3 months.
Activity: 338
StartFi
I can't wait til the ICO day guys, feeling so much interested about this project , i'm working on inviting my friends and relatives to this one, didn't force them to invest or what , just simply register to create an opportunity for them .
It takes around 30 days more to the ICO day so the only thing you can do right now is preparing as much money as you can for your investment.
But remember don't do with the amount that can make you becoming miserable if you lost it. That's the first rule of investing.
Yeah, i'm gathering my funds right now , 30 days is a really long time so i guess i will have a really good amount to invest in this project.
I will also invite more newcomers to get some freemoney to get the tokens .Don't deny freemoney when you actually can earn it.
Try to register under someone link if you were introduced to this website by them, because they're the one that give you a good opportunity for making some good money here.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I can't wait til the ICO day guys, feeling so much interested about this project , i'm working on inviting my friends and relatives to this one, didn't force them to invest or what , just simply register to create an opportunity for them .
It takes around 30 days more to the ICO day so the only thing you can do right now is preparing as much money as you can for your investment.
But remember don't do with the amount that can make you becoming miserable if you lost it. That's the first rule of investing.
Good to know people are interesting about this project as i do, there are so much ICO review website but they didn't put this project on their list, that's the huge mistake of everytime for them.
This project would be scored around 9,5~9,7 i guess.
Count me in bro, all of those review ICO website are receiving money from project to marketing their projects, all those informations are not real at all , just another trap and wait for investors to fall in.
If i was you, i never read any news or informations from them.
Good to know people are interesting about this project as i do, there are so much ICO review website but they didn't put this project on their list, that's the huge mistake of everytime for them.
This project would be scored around 9,5~9,7 i guess.
Opportunity is everywhere, the only thing you need to do is claiming it by choosing the right project to invest my friend but people said :" Don't put all eggs in one basket". So invest in a few projects also including with this one.
It's really hard to find a project like this platform, the real one not for lending. The developers are great!
Yeah, 90% of the lending platform is totally a scam , only the traditional coin will be the best coin to invest in because they're low risk ( low profits will go with low risk). But i think the profits isn't that bad but the risk is zero so why not  ?
Activity: 282
It's really hard to find a project like this platform, the real one not for lending. The developers are great!
I checked a few information about the host, SSL , domain and i think this is gonna be a big one because everything is a good stuff which mean the owner put so much efforts on this project and i don't think they will let it flow like other garbage projects.
This could be a really good information, i will consider about invest around 200~300$ to this project, not too much but it's definitely not too bad also.
If they're the big hit of this year so i will win a big lottery ticket too.
I checked a few information about the host, SSL , domain and i think this is gonna be a big one because everything is a good stuff which mean the owner put so much efforts on this project and i don't think they will let it flow like other garbage projects.
Activity: 338
StartFi
Hope the project will go smoothly because i saw there are not much opponents that can compare to this project at all, so many but so little of potiental from them, all are just asking people for money first before giving us something else back, only this project can do that .
Yeah , I think most of them are just trying to earn the money from their investors and actually can't give a shit back to them, just digging the investors money first then do nothing or just keep promising but there is definitely no result at all.

I remember the day that there are just a bunch of ICO but all of them are so quality and they're all for the investors , holding the tokens of those project till now will help you becoming rich as fuck.
Rather then just randomly join some stupid ICO nowaday.
Pages:
Jump to: