Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EIB | CRYPTOS WALLET PLATFORM - Register GET $100 (or Even More!) - page 6. (Read 3758 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0
Anyone know when this project will launch the ICO ? And how much for each token ?
The price of each token haven't been announced yet, the only thing we know is the time they launch the ICO.
It's 30 days more and it will be launched at 3:00 pm ( according to the clock of this forum ).
My prediction is the price of tokens which were buying from the bonus account ( invitation and free register) will be around 10$ for each one and the price of token which were buying from the investing account will be around 1~1,5$ for each one. (could be cheaper)
I think this is a reasonable price because you can't actually buy the same price with freemoney when others have to invest in it right ?
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
Anyone know when this project will launch the ICO ? And how much for each token ?
The price of each token haven't been announced yet, the only thing we know is the time they launch the ICO.
It's 30 days more and it will be launched at 3:00 pm ( according to the clock of this forum ).
My prediction is the price of tokens which were buying from the bonus account ( invitation and free register) will be around 10$ for each one and the price of token which were buying from the investing account will be around 1~1,5$ for each one. (could be cheaper)
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
Check their official website, i saw they said
ICO begin at:
30 days
6 hours
18 minutes.
So it's about 31 days more to launch the ICO and you should prepare the funds for it.
Activity: 27
Good to know about this project and i did register also.
https://eib.ai/?ref=vintastiko #proof
Activity: 18
Activity: 153
But i wonder really much about this project, how can they compete with so much other projects when those projects were already succeed and they won't let this one breathing.

I think that's why they're giving for new register 100$ to buy their tokens. That's a good way to approach the new users in my opinion .
Life is a battle and of course they will have to compete with the older succeed one even they're on the disadvantage side.
Well, thank for your answer, i hope they're going the right way to put this project in successful way. There are so much project work with the same platform but they're totally not succeed, maybe this one can do it.
Hope my answer will solve your doubts about this projects because IMO it's the way too much potiental then the normal one, they're even willing to give 100$ for each new register .That at least means something to me.
I think it's fine because different exchanges will have the different choices in the coins for users. If you're looking for some coins that only list on this exchange so of course you have to use this one not other right ?
So i guess everything would be fine evetually.
Good point ,i think that would be an excellent answer for the question.
https://eib.ai/?ref=patriknilen
This is my ref-link for who need to join this project too.
Activity: 274
But i wonder really much about this project, how can they compete with so much other projects when those projects were already succeed and they won't let this one breathing.

I think that's why they're giving for new register 100$ to buy their tokens. That's a good way to approach the new users in my opinion .
Life is a battle and of course they will have to compete with the older succeed one even they're on the disadvantage side.
Well, thank for your answer, i hope they're going the right way to put this project in successful way. There are so much project work with the same platform but they're totally not succeed, maybe this one can do it.
Hope my answer will solve your doubts about this projects because IMO it's the way too much potiental then the normal one, they're even willing to give 100$ for each new register .That at least means something to me.
I think it's fine because different exchanges will have the different choices in the coins for users. If you're looking for some coins that only list on this exchange so of course you have to use this one not other right ?
So i guess everything would be fine evetually.
Activity: 355

Activity: 53

Did you know about Nokia ? The biggest country of cellphones in the 2000, but now where is it ? They only know about the winning and rest on one's laurels . And what happen to them ?
They're now disappeared, only Samsung , Apple , Sony left because they're changing to fit with the situation and creating new stuffs.
Nokia company has so much advantages and they're disrepect their opponents , that's why they're paying for their mistakes right now.
The company has been bought by microsoft and there is no more "Nokia" on the cellphone's map anymore.
Activity: 37

Did you know about Nokia ? The biggest country of cellphones in the 2000, but now where is it ? They only know about the winning and rest on one's laurels . And what happen to them ?
They're now disappeared, only Samsung , Apple , Sony left because they're changing to fit with the situation and creating new stuffs.
Activity: 355

Activity: 53
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
https://eib.ai/?ref=msrandom90
Proof of register, the website looks so nice and also with the mechanism of this project.
Why you didn't register under my ref-link bro, so sad Sad
Proof of register, the website looks so nice and also with the mechanism of this project.
I registered under your link my friend, good luck to both of us, it's now the time for me to recruit more members and get the rewards Cheesy
Anyone in here has many referrals for yourself by spamming link on the social media ?
Cause i knew a guy and he has at least 35 people register under his link . He made 3k5$ to buy the tokens of this project already.
I guess maybe the guy that you're talking about having so much connections or many people who already register under his ref-links in many project before.
So this time they will trust him again and do the same with this project.
There are so many factors that could effect into your result eventually, it could be luck, it could be hard-work or else it could be helps from others.
You really needs at least 2 from 3 these factors to help your works becoming successfull .
I think if you want the succeed come at you , you need to have 3 of them , the perfection is asking for everything, missing something will definitely ruin it and make it becoming something else that is not perfect anymore.
Working hard is asking so much time and efforts for it, you only can make it come true if you're focusing everything on it.
But i think this should be an ex-work then just focusing time and efforts on it.
P/S: working with the inviting people seems very good IMO, the payrate of this project is so well.
Activity: 271
Anyone in here has many referrals for yourself by spamming link on the social media ?
Cause i knew a guy and he has at least 35 people register under his link . He made 3k5$ to buy the tokens of this project already.
I guess maybe the guy that you're talking about having so much connections or many people who already register under his ref-links in many project before.
So this time they will trust him again and do the same with this project.
There are so many factors that could effect into your result eventually, it could be luck, it could be hard-work or else it could be helps from others.
You really needs at least 2 from 3 these factors to help your works becoming successfull .
I think if you want the succeed come at you , you need to have 3 of them , the perfection is asking for everything, missing something will definitely ruin it and make it becoming something else that is not perfect anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: