Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EIB | CRYPTOS WALLET PLATFORM - Register GET $100 (or Even More!) - page 12. (Read 3758 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Another promising project in the 2nd quarter of the year, joined , https://eib.ai/?ref=matedrink, hope you're going to develop your plan as well as you can.
Just ignoring people who have the bad thouhts and didn't see your potiental.

I heard they said will award 100$ for people who can invite a new friend to buy their token in the ICO. So why don't you use my ref-link , i just put it there above you, mate Sad.
Damn, i'm going to invite a lots of friend of mine to join this project.
Activity: 252
Joined https://eib.ai/?ref=sunshine . Hope this project will work as well as the dev metioned.
Activity: 315
Merit: 5
Activity: 348
Well, i guess people are so frustrating about project that giving so much for newcomers but they're too lazy to at least read the white paper ? Cheesy
This is anonymous project which mean anything could happen and who know maybe it will goes to the moon someday ?
It's the personal choice and you actually can't do nothing about it, people have right to choose their own fate and they will not regret later because of being forced to choose the wrong one.
Being succeed is enough for this project, going to the moon seems too high .
I'm totally agree with you, why would we waste that much time to explaining or arguing for other's chances. They have to choose it for themselves not us.
Just stay strong with your own opinion till die.
Activity: 348
Haha, this topic is now looking so crowded with so many different opinions about this project .But whatever, it looks great , free 100$ for me after i registered, so the answer is why not ?
I already joined this project so really looking for the succeed of this project in the nearly future.
I think we could be the first guys who joined this project and make a good income from it because if there is someone who ref under your link, you will get another free 100$ to buy their tokens.
So it's the easiest and free way to buy a lottery ticket so why don't we try?
Activity: 331
StartFi
Haha, this topic is now looking so crowded with so many different opinions about this project .But whatever, it looks great , free 100$ for me after i registered, so the answer is why not ?
I already joined this project so really looking for the succeed of this project in the nearly future.
Yes, just do the job like i am, join every single project that they could give some free funds for new comers to buy their own tokens because it has no different to an airdrop and actually you already received from the airdrop so why not !
It will take more than a month to start the ICO of this project so everything right now is just a first step.
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
StartFi
Well, i guess people are so frustrating about project that giving so much for newcomers but they're too lazy to at least read the white paper ? Cheesy
This is anonymous project which mean anything could happen and who know maybe it will goes to the moon someday ?
It's the personal choice and you actually can't do nothing about it, people have right to choose their own fate and they will not regret later because of being forced to choose the wrong one.
Yeah, people have rights to say and do anything with others, if they make the wrong decision then they will be regret and time isn't a thing that can comeback .
Trying not to do the terrible decision is the ideal we're all looking for.
But just don't judge other projects cause you're failed on another one before.
Activity: 271
Activity: 296
I think the ideal of this project is improving cashflow by extending financials to handle payment processes for future payments based on cashflow history and expected payments and this platform is really lack of number right now.
StartFi
"EIB (EIB) release 30 billions coins worldwide, similar to the economic system based on the inflation reduction and with the increase of monetary supply, the EIB trend grows when there is high demand and the amount of money is still not growing. This will eliminate the ratio of bad debt partners."
30 billions are really a high number for a project but luckily they have all the way POS/POW for eaning this coin.
StartFi
Activity: 338
StartFi
Always be weary of projects making outrageous claims.  If $100 to register sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
I don't know why people are keep moaning about free money from project? You think you'll waste time for this ? But if you don't give it a try then how to find out that's true and nice project or not ?
I always give everything in my life a chance.
Activity: 271
Always be weary of projects making outrageous claims.  If $100 to register sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
It sound hilarious right  but who know if that's true or not but i think it's totally free then why wouldn't we try on it ? And maybe later you'll invest your own money in it ? Who know about the future , only time will tell.
How can I take profits from buying EIB? Is that a bad joke or what? Who is going to pay me if I buy the token?
This project is working like an exchange and a currency also. Do you know about Binance ? And coin BNB ? I think this is the same platform with Binance.
How can I take profits from buying EIB? Is that a bad joke or what? Who is going to pay me if I buy the token?
Yes bro, this is an ICO which mean you will buy the tokens from EIB and wait till it reached to the exchange and sell or hold them is your choice.
But at least they will give you free 100$ after registering an account and verifying it for buying their tokens, isn't that good enough ?
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Activity: 338
StartFi
Nowadays it's hard to find a project with this kind of platform, the real one not for lending, super profits bla bla bla. Even through i think dev of this project should be more active to show that you're caring much about your project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!
Good project but am i wondering the icon represent for the project is looking like the cold wallet which were selling with the high price ? This project has anything related with it or it's just for fun ?
You're right bro, this project is working more likely a wallet which could give protections for your coins and it also works as the P2P trading platform that combines security hardware , the perfect combination of exchanges and handheld devices .Just spend few minutes to read their whitepaper and you'll see how amazing this project is .
I'm really appreciated with your answer my friend , i will check it out and could invest in this project if they're good enough for me because i'm a tough guy. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: