Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EIB | CRYPTOS WALLET PLATFORM - Register GET $100 (or Even More!) - page 8. (Read 3758 times)

Activity: 348
Merit: 10
Anyone in here has many referrals for yourself by spamming link on the social media ?
Cause i knew a guy and he has at least 35 people register under his link . He made 3k5$ to buy the tokens of this project already.
I guess maybe the guy that you're talking about having so much connections or many people who already register under his ref-links in many project before.
So this time they will trust him again and do the same with this project.
There are so many factors that could effect into your result eventually, it could be luck, it could be hard-work or else it could be helps from others.
You really needs at least 2 from 3 these factors to help your works becoming successfull .
Activity: 296
Anyone in here has many referrals for yourself by spamming link on the social media ?
Cause i knew a guy and he has at least 35 people register under his link . He made 3k5$ to buy the tokens of this project already.
I guess maybe the guy that you're talking about having so much connections or many people who already register under his ref-links in many project before.
So this time they will trust him again and do the same with this project.
Activity: 331
StartFi
I wonder the project will sell these hardware wallet or they just keep them and using them for the investors ?
It would be great if they're selling them also .
I guess the purpose of this project is using those hardware wallet to keep investors's coins safe so i don't think they will sell them, just only using them for sure.
Otherwise they could think about this business if they truely can make it or have a cheap source for those hardware wallet devices.
Selling hardware wallet devices isn't a smart ideal because that is the way you lose your customers instead of increasing the amount of them.
So in my opinion, don't provide that service is better.
I'm with you dude, if you want to develop your project into a good way , you shouldn't do harmful things like the above ideal.
I know it's maybe good in someway but the harms are more then the goods so it's bad.
Activity: 324
Merit: 15
Activity: 296
I wonder the project will sell these hardware wallet or they just keep them and using them for the investors ?
I guess the purpose of this project is using those hardware wallet to keep investors's coins safe so i don't think they will sell them, just only using them for sure.
Otherwise they could think about this business if they truely can make it or have a cheap source for those hardware wallet devices.
Selling hardware wallet devices isn't a smart ideal because that is the way you lose your customers instead of increasing the amount of them.
So in my opinion, don't provide that service is better.
Activity: 338
StartFi
Activity: 331
StartFi
StartFi
The referral program is way too high for just new members to join the network. Even only it can be used to purchase the token.
100$ for each register is really amazing , also a bonus 100$ for the one who give you the ref-link also. So i suggest everyone to join a this project under a ref-link not through normal way because that is the benefits for both sides.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Activity: 198
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
The referral program is way too high for just new members to join the network. Even only it can be used to purchase the token.
Activity: 348
Damn, why he's so good ? I only got like 5 referrals with my links only or else maybe cause i didn't work hard enough like that guy.
And i also think he got some secrets with that result too. Sad
The project was just announced like 1 week but he got 35 refs.. OMG.
I think he took all week long to finish that result my friend , it's fair i guess , spending time and efforts on something and you will get paid later .
100$ for each referral is really a good rate in my opinion.
100$ free to buy an opportunity which was coming from nowhere so it's definitely better than nothing .
I don't know why people are asking too much from free stuffs?
Activity: 322
StartFi
Damn, why he's so good ? I only got like 5 referrals with my links only or else maybe cause i didn't work hard enough like that guy.
I think he took all week long to finish that result my friend , it's fair i guess , spending time and efforts on something and you will get paid later .
100$ for each referral is really a good rate in my opinion.
Activity: 363
StartFi
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1442
Hi there ! Happy to join Smiley

#Proof of joigning :

https://eib.ai/?ref=fipsn
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: