Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EIB | CRYPTOS WALLET PLATFORM - Register GET $100 (or Even More!) - page 3. (Read 3758 times)

copper member
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
#Proof of Joining

https://eib.ai/?ref=utjyv

great initiative to cryptocurrency community newbies like me,thnx dev!
GNA
Activity: 3
Hurry up you guys, just a few more days
Register now:

https://eib.ai/?ref=bqkdh
Activity: 20
I like the construct of this idea! Interesting activity, seamless approach, cognizant idea.
Activity: 140
Activity: 1148
Merit: 47
Always be weary of projects making outrageous claims.  If $100 to register sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Yup, I just registered and I got $30 in my balance. Still not bad in the positive scenario though. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
How can I take profits from buying EIB? Is that a bad joke or what? Who is going to pay me if I buy the token?
Yes bro, this is an ICO which mean you will buy the tokens from EIB and wait till it reached to the exchange and sell or hold them is your choice.
But at least they will give you free 100$ after registering an account and verifying it for buying their tokens, isn't that good enough ?

And if it doesn't increase in value? I am ***. Easy talk about easy profits is suspicious and nothing else.
Activity: 10
Hi all! I just registered my account on EIB and I got only 30$  Sad

#Proof of joining:

https://eib.ai/?ref=tcuqe
GNA
Activity: 3
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Is this $ 100 free and independent if you buy or not tokens during ICO? And what will be the bonuses in the token sale?

Hello luksbit. Here you need to read all conditions, all rules. Here I read this:

"3) Can I withdraw my $100 of registration fee?
The $100 bonus you receive when signing up can not be withdrawed. This amount of money can only be used to purchase EIB token (EIB) during ICO process or to cover your transaction fee. We want to make clear from the start that this is the purpose of this bonus. You can earn more with our introduction program."

What I understand here you cannot use this $100 you just can convert or use in some condition, to purchase EIB tokens durring ICO process or to cover transaction fee. Good luck!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Is this $ 100 free and independent if you buy or not tokens during ICO? And what will be the bonuses in the token sale?
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
perhaps I will take part in your company, because everything that is connected with wallets and security today is a success, the last similar project brought me a good profit)))
Activity: 96
I really want you to collect your money, and everything turned out for you, because I myself will use your wallet, today security is the most important tool for those who are engaged in crypto-currency profit
Activity: 210
Merit: 6
EIB.ai: Cryptos Wallet

- About EIB -

Social Media:

✅EIB is an electronic currency only exist in the digital world, and also self-managing financial system with P2P trading based on the open source platform of Ethereum.
✅ EIB Wallet includes 4 types with different features of each type: EIB Hardware Wallet, EIB Web Wallet, EIB Desktop Wallet, EIB Mobile Wallet.
✅ EIB runs without having a central host. It will be developed as a blockchain era bank. All the transactions we have made can be seen.
✅ The value of EIB: for businesses – improve cash flow, for individuals – help of customer savings
✅ The EIB is developed based on the Ethereum code ERC20/ERC223 and EIB runs on an Ethereum.
✅ What is ICO?: We provide EIB through ICO by releasing EIB code for those who want to own them before EIB is release in the open market.
✅ Our goal is to give people the chance to view the electronic money market at a competitive price.
✅ Time of ICO: July 17, 2018 – August 18, 2018

- Why using EIB? -

You can take profits from buying EIB coins. You can gain interest from owning the EIB. You will not be charged fee for any transaction when you own a EIB device and trade on the EIB Exchange. EIB Mobile Application with helpful services is now available.

- How to get $100 free EIB.ai. -

➤ Members will be invited to join your network. Every member successful activated mobile number you'll received $100.
➤ First 100.000 members applied.

➤ Signup now: https://eib.ai

Frequently Asked Question:

1) How can I use $100?
The $100 bonus you receive when signing up can be used to purchase EIB Tokens (EIBs) during ICO process or to cover your transaction fee at the beginning of the transaction. We want to make clear from the start that this is the purpose of this bonus. If you are interested in earning more money, please take a look at our introduction program.

2) When will you start?
Our roadmap is divided into four main stages:
  • EIB Exchange Beta Testing and ICO Sale on July 17, 2018 - August 18, 2018
  • Launch the project in the 4th quater of 2018 (when the transaction starts)
  • EIB Equipment Premiere and Rental Project Launch in the 3st quarter of 2019

3) Can I withdraw my $100 of registration fee?
The $100 bonus you receive when signing up can not be withdrawed. This amount of money can only be used to purchase EIB token (EIB) during ICO process or to cover your transaction fee. We want to make clear from the start that this is the purpose of this bonus. You can earn more with our introduction program.

4) Can you join the bounty program, to receive more bonuses?
Our introduction campaign, which allows you to earn a portion of the transaction fee that you introduced generated. You are able to continue to receive your referral commission as long as it is a real user and complies with our policies and terms. You can use this money to buy cryptos, and save it in your account

5) Is this an ICO?
Yes, this is an ICO project. We operate the official ICO to bring real benefits to all participants.

This look interesting.
I would love to see some competition for Ledger nano !
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
How can I take profits from buying EIB? Is that a bad joke or what? Who is going to pay me if I buy the token?
Yes bro, this is an ICO which mean you will buy the tokens from EIB and wait till it reached to the exchange and sell or hold them is your choice.
But at least they will give you free 100$ after registering an account and verifying it for buying their tokens, isn't that good enough ?

It's not about being good enough, the first question I always ask is whether it is too good to be true. This is most likely too good to be true in terms of the registration bonus.
Who truely know about being good enough or not, just try in my opinion because actually you didn't lose anything if you get free money from registration bonus right ?

Not sure about that as I prefer to not touch scam projects at all. Not even if they offered me free money in return. Better to keep a clean sheet.

It's not about being good enough, the first question I always ask is whether it is too good to be true. This is most likely too good to be true in terms of the registration bonus.
Who truely know about being good enough or not, just try in my opinion because actually you didn't lose anything if you get free money from registration bonus right ?

From what I read in the OP write this:

"The $ 100 bonus you receive when signing up can be used to purchase EIB Tokens during the ICO process or to cover your transaction fee at the beginning of the transaction. If you are interested in earning more money, please take a look at our introduction program. "

What I understand is that this $ 100 bonus can not actually be withdrawn.

Thanks. Good luck!
I dont understand clear about the bounty rewards. In the OP I read this:

"Our introduction campaign, which allows you to earn a portion of the transaction fee that you introduced generated. You are able to continue to receive your referral commission as long as it is a real user and complies with our policies and terms. You can use this money to buy cryptos, and save it in your account"

For me is not clear yet if I can withdraw or no the bounty rewards. If it posible, please explain me. Thanks.

Thanks. Good luck!
Activity: 24
Illusion with the opening of ICO
Activity: 60
Very original project for its trust in the investor, I think it is an open door to new elements in the crypto panorama.
Pages:
Jump to: