Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Elacoin | Released | Fair Elastic Scrypt Mining | No Premine - page 20. (Read 133888 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Screw it at this point. Too much bad press with this coin already.  I only mined about 8 coins anyways. YACoin is looking better and better.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
The starting difficulty zero shows it is not the real coin, the extra delay was precisely because it was going to take him a long time to mine the genesis block with proper difficulty OR to change the code so it would not actually check the difficulty of the genesis block.

Someone evidently didn't wait for him to do that, just grabbed the old incomplete code from github and went ahead with that.

There are many blocks per second in the blockchain (many blocks with same second shown in their timestamp for each second)  they are making with the crap off of github, plus it might also be another coin entirely as it seems to be looking for a lot of hosts that don't even accept connections on its port so maybe the code someone ran with doesn't even have the right handshake bytes and so on yet.

I guess looking on the bright side at least this means people have their start scripts set up and their ports configured and so on all ready to go when the real thing does launch...

-MarkM-
Activity: 657
Merit: 270
Activity: 196
Where's QT??

LOL

Lol geeks mocking lesser geeks. This place is turning into a geek trollbox
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
Terrible launch, bad show, get your crap together before announcing a coin please and thank you.
Activity: 196
Why dev dissappeared? Huh

Maybe just another scammer, someone PM'd me that it was the original poster who claimed this scammy version is the real one?

Maybe just some troll sent the PM though?

-MarkM-

Mark how do you know if this is the real coin or not? As far as I know he mined the genesis again and launched it WITHOUT any reason to do so today. Who cares if it's today or tomorrow. But maybe this all thing was intentional.

Anyway:

1) diff 0
2) no windows binary
3) no first batch with coin generated = 0

Another fail.

EDIT:
4) linux client segmentation fault, this is a first
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
How does one actually compile the windows wallet? I don't do any programming, feel a little lost here.
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
do what you want.

But still you just fucked milksakes coin release... shame on you
Not my fault he's incompetent and can't figure out how to release his own client. Nor is it my fault that he decided to premine his own coin.
that' why he trusted you... and how you paid?

well i don't wnat to fight you, isn't my problem
I did the community a favor by uncovering his premining scheme.

ok.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'm trying to mine on hackshardgaming.net, but it isn't recognizing my shares or anything =/

That pool is a scam

Use http://www.elacoinpool.com/
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I'm trying to mine on hackshardgaming.net, but it isn't recognizing my shares or anything =/
legendary
Activity: 980
do what you want.

Not my fault he's incompetent and can't figure out how to release his own client. Nor is it my fault that he decided to premine his own coin.

I did the community a favor by uncovering his premining scheme.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Can anyone explain, or link, to a guide of setting up a wallet adress? In windows of course...

I dont want to mine via client. i mine in a pool, I just want a local wallet.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-mining-elacoin-on-windows-204910

thanks with what commanddoes it provide my wallet adress?

with what command does it state my total?

and with what command can I pay to another address?

DUDE, read the thread.  The commands have been mentioned time and time again.

tb

In 78 pages of crap... yeah that will be easy to find.

hmmm...  what do you think the search function is used for??

tb

The amount of time you wasted being an ass you could have already helped the guy. Either ignore them and not respond or help. Its that simple.

Time is all I have.  You just wasted your time by replying to my message.  He will learn faster by doing things himself.  It is faster for him to find the answers by searching than by posting his questions.  Now who is wasting their time?
do what you want.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Any windows qt client yet ?
legendary
Activity: 980
do what you want.

Hmm, after you dropped the code and when I joined the network there was only ~60 blocks so...
He disconnected his node from the network shortly after I got a connection to it. Then I dropped the source and people began starting a new blockchain.

he should be sleeping, was a hard time for him... and the fight with hazard, and the bad lauch... he was here like 6 houes ago
Activity: 204
do what you want.

Hmm, after you dropped the code and when I joined the network there was only ~60 blocks so...
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
Coin looks good having no issues windows wallet I am sure is coming soon. If you cant just compile your own
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

Maybe just another scammer, someone PM'd me that it was the original poster who claimed this scammy version is the real one?

Maybe just some troll sent the PM though?

-MarkM-
Pages:
Jump to: