Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Elacoin | Released | Fair Elastic Scrypt Mining | No Premine - page 49. (Read 133938 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
amazon says gpu cluster is oversubscribed..  whats up with that Smiley

they have a gpu cluster??? Oo
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Dear Op

My name is unimportant, but i'd just like to say goodmorning and thank you very much for your efforts. We all appreciate it and look forward eagerly to the launch.

His name, His name is barwizi
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
Activity: 39
This was all a big joke to see how long OP could get us to shut off our miners for lol!

don't shutdown miner lol Cheesy u can mine while wait Smiley

Well I thought it was gonna be to the second so I wanted to be prepared lol
Activity: 294
http://coin.furuknap.net/
Dear Op

My name is unimportant, but i'd just like to say goodmorning and thank you very much for your efforts. We all appreciate it and look forward eagerly to the launch.

+1
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Everyone should read page 22 of this thread! It's eye-opening.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=203647.420

Though now you are mostly butthurt no one wants your hazardcoin after you early released the source.
Activity: 168
Code:
while true; do
sleep 10;
[ "$(git pull | grep "Already up-to-date.")" = "" ] && aplay ~/alarm.wav
done
Activity: 631
Merit: 501
I have created test coins and mined genesis blocks learning how everything works
... mining a genesis block can take up to an hour (or more)  depending on hardware.

You would need to be trying to hash the genesis block on a Tandy from the '80s for it to take longer than an hour (assuming you are doing it the correct way)

Ahh... ya got me... I did engineer it into 6809E (Yes, E) code and tried running it on a color computer 3!
Lol... Like I said.. I was learning -- not implying I knew fully what I was doing.
legendary
Activity: 882
Dear Op

Activity: 130
Fuuuuuuu !
I must got to work now ^^

Thx OP ;(
Im @ work.. Whats the problem :-p

I must go to a customer this morning -.-
legendary
Activity: 1190
www.bitcointrading.com
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
So he is working on windows client aswell i hope ?
Activity: 224
I have created test coins and mined genesis blocks learning how everything works
... mining a genesis block can take up to an hour (or more)  depending on hardware.

He did say he was just using an atom processor.

You would need to be trying to hash the genesis block on a Tandy from the '80s for it to take longer than an hour (assuming you are doing it the correct way)
Activity: 264
Activity: 42
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
amazon says gpu cluster is oversubscribed..  whats up with that Smiley

Seriously?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This was all a big joke to see how long OP could get us to shut off our miners for lol!

don't shutdown miner lol Cheesy u can mine while wait Smiley
Activity: 236
It's been 18 minutes, why is everyone freaking out?  It takes me that long to scratch my own ass.
how fat are you?
Pages:
Jump to: