Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Elacoin | Released | Fair Elastic Scrypt Mining | No Premine - page 50. (Read 133938 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Crypti Community Manager
It's been 18 minutes, why is everyone freaking out?  It takes me that long to scratch my own ass.
Because OP said exactly. And exactly is exactly. You exactly know that right? Exactly!
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
It's been 18 minutes, why is everyone freaking out?  It takes me that long to scratch my own ass.
Fat ass eh?

i`m gonna wait another 8 minutes and then hit the pillow

Quote:
"Most alt coins have a very short life, because they're not announced in advance, and the only users of it are the early adapters or the preminers."
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
OP trying to creating his coin:

Activity: 518
UUUGH i got out of bed early for this...
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
This was all a big joke to see how long OP could get us to shut off our miners for lol!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I have created test coins and mined genesis blocks learning how everything works
... mining a genesis block can take up to an hour (or more)  depending on hardware.

You would need to be trying to hash the genesis block on a Tandy from the '80s for it to take longer than an hour (assuming you are doing it the correct way)
Activity: 602
amazon says gpu cluster is oversubscribed..  whats up with that Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
It's been 18 minutes, why is everyone freaking out?  It takes me that long to scratch my own ass.
Activity: 630
I am listening to the new Daft Punk - Random Access Memories.  The song is "Lose Yourself To Dance" and the lyrics go a little like this:

"C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon"

I shit you not.

Activity: 56
So people complain when a coin is suddenly launched with no pre-announce and now when a coin is pre-announced people are going ape shit that it's a little late.
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
Activity: 42
Pages:
Jump to: