Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Elacoin | Released | Fair Elastic Scrypt Mining | No Premine - page 51. (Read 133938 times)

legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
deviant, what's up with all the ports on the pool?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I for one am enjoying this thread.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
GIVE US AN ETA

I`m just gonna quote this until he reads it
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Dear anyone who thinks I'm going to premine this coin or give me an advantage at all:

I'm not going to mine a single block. I can't even mine a genesis block under a hour with the lowest difficulty I can make, so I resorted to not having the hash match the difficulty (but it's the genesis block, the client accepts it).

Please oh please give an ETA or reschedule, I want to sleep.

+1

+5

It will launch any minute.  If it was launched, then you'd be wide awake for another hour.  So, pretent it's launched and stop yo whining!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Just want to point out that I'm a douchebag fratster who uses nothing but windows and I figured out how to get a client compiled.

I also apparently understand the inner workings of bitcoin better than OP does.

How the hell does everybody here know what he is doing, eating this day, computer he is working on, etc......
Crypti Community Manager
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
www.bitcointrading.com
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
is there any statics how many is following this page, lol :Dd
Activity: 768
Activity: 378
Might as well rename it to BFL Coin since OP is following in their footsteps
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Activity: 756
So it's a bit late, OP is making sure the release is sound rather then launching and pulling to a string of complaints like other coins.

+1
Activity: 308
legendary
Activity: 980
Just want to point out that I'm a douchebag fratster who uses nothing but windows and I figured out how to get a client compiled.

I also apparently understand the inner workings of bitcoin better than OP does.
Activity: 294
Look guys, you need to give him time. hes trying to push the files to git but its being a bitch.
Dear anyone who thinks I'm going to premine this coin or give me an advantage at all:

I'm not going to mine a single block. I can't even mine a genesis block under a hour with the lowest difficulty I can make, so I resorted to not having the hash match the difficulty (but it's the genesis block, the client accepts it).

Please oh please give an ETA or reschedule, I want to sleep.

+1

+5
Pages:
Jump to: