Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Eleven01 | Blockchain for the next billion | MIT Team | Government backed - page 18. (Read 11876 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I read about the partnership with ICRISAT. However, I do not fully understand the prospects of using blockchain for agriculture.
It seems to me that more information can be found on the partner's website. In general, I think that any sphere of human activity can get additional opportunities using blockchain.
Activity: 20
I did not see a timeline for the implementation of the roadmap, and with the support of partners and the community, of course, the platform will develop rapidly, but I wanted to clarify the time of its opening.
Activity: 42
It is good when the project has many partners. I would like to know in which region your project was able to start cooperation with government organizations?
Activity: 11
What events do you plan to visit to attract new partners and investors? I want to be aware of events
Activity: 42
While I do not understand how investing in Eleven 01 will be profitable for the first year. The term of development of your network and platform development depends on the amount of investment?
Activity: 28
I think that your success will largely depend on the activity of the community in your region. You need to do outreach in order to attract more consumers to the platform.
Activity: 24
how do you plan to increase the number of new network nodes?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Well, you said that your project backed by government (by State Government of Goa, India). But according this link they are just going to have an agreement:

https://inc42.com/buzz/goa-government-looks-to-approve-startup-incentives-on-jan-17/

How they can help you in using? And do you have a confirmation about deal on .GOV sites?
Activity: 9
will the token sale terms not be changed ? I would like to know about the prospect of a public sale.
Activity: 21
Key features Eleven01 have confirmed a competitive advantage over other blockchains. I hope the community will support your work
Activity: 7
Activity: 13
Can users now join in testing your network? I don't understand how I can assess your capabilities.
Activity: 13
Will your team participate in the development of products on the platform, or do you offer a platform for third-party participants?
Activity: 14
what mechanisms can you use while adding a token to an exchange so that the cost doesn't drop due to bounty hunters?
Activity: 15
The use of the token on the platform by ordinary users has a great prospect, given that the active population of India will have access to your resources.
if I understand correctly, we are talking about a billion active users. And this is a very big opportunity to expand the network.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The blockchain community of India can have many advantages when working with Eleven01. Now they just need to provide the project with investments.

and for this purpose it is necessary to organize work at a high level. Finding investors is not difficult at all. It is more difficult to interest and motivate them to invest in the created idea.
Activity: 24
for your platform and the ecosystem as a whole to become popular, it must have reliable but easy - to-use tools. I hope that I will soon be able to verify this.
Activity: 47
I read the reviews of the developers on your platform. I am not an expert in this matter, but I think you have been able to offer a quick and efficient way to work for them.
I am more interested in the project as an investment with a quick return. I think that this can be understood only after the launch of the platform.
Activity: 33
What region do you regard for further expansion of partnership work?
Activity: 59
I constantly see new partnership agreements. I have not seen such projects for a long time. I am sure that the private sale will be successful.
Pages:
Jump to: