Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Eleven01 | Blockchain for the next billion | MIT Team | Government backed - page 21. (Read 11876 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I learned that the Indian government has begun to actively educate the population in computer technology. I hope that the Eleven01 platform will be popular in the future thanks to the government's strategy.
Activity: 59
the project is well prepared. It is likely that private investment will help the project to develop faster, and reduce the time for the sale of tokens.
I want to buy some tokens. It is not clear to me yet when the token will be available for exchange and who will be the partner. It remains to wait for the completion of the private sale.
Activity: 55
I think that there is always a search for new solutions for the blockchain chain. This is good, because the quality of services also continues to improve.
Activity: 33
The project brought together excellent experts. Do you continue to expand the number of your team?
Activity: 47
I see that network Eleven01 can provide a lot of government organizations quality technologies for the updates. I hope you will get such clients.
Will you use the advanced features of the Protocol to create your own exchange?
why not? I think that with such characteristics, which are in Eleven 01, you can create a lot of different products.
Activity: 38
How long will it take you to complete the development of all the demos?
Activity: 37
I like the fact that the team is fulfilling its road map. I want to clarify, when will the last stage be completed?
Activity: 29
Who are the users of Eleven01, will be able to use your benefits as widely as possible? Are Indian banks interested in using Eleven01 tools?
Activity: 21
what benefits do you offer to app developers on your platform?
Activity: 42
Do you plan to use the token in all applications that will be opened on the Eleven01 platform, or will the user have a choice of another cryptocurrency?
Activity: 2324
Merit: 504
This one looks very promising but can someone tell me about do i need to become accredited investors to able to participate in the crowdsale?I can't find a link that will direct me to the telegram chat or isn't there a telegram group chat for this ico?

This one has got good rates from some trusted icos validators.
Activity: 44
I think that after the completion of Eleven01, India will have a good opportunity to develop further. Many new applications can support the development of different industries.
Activity: 25
Which of the presented applications will be launched among the first?
the team quickly copes with the tasks. We will follow the information on the project. So all the finished products will be visible.
Eleven01 is currently running a private sale. Will there be an open crowdsale stage? Or the name of the exchange that will participate in the listing?
Activity: 28
I think that the success of the platform and the network will largely depend on the perception of the Protocol by the blockchain community. Now I read different reviews about the project. I hope that Eleven 01 will be able to gain trust.
Activity: 38
the project is well prepared. It is likely that private investment will help the project to develop faster, and reduce the time for the sale of tokens.
Activity: 25
Who is involved in testing the Decentralised Bank application? I would like to know how effective this application can work in the financial system .
You have a large and experienced team. How long ago did the development of your Protocol and platform begin?
Will you use the advanced features of the Protocol to create your own exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: