Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Elite [MANDATORY UPDATE] 1.337% APR | POS ONLY - page 10. (Read 51123 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 259
Has there been much update on the Minecraft server? Patiently awaiting its release Cheesy

Hey..its coming along well. Will keep you guys posted.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
As what I know, The coin is pure POS. He's referring to folding at home project
This has of course nothing to do with POW..
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
Has there been much update on the Minecraft server? Patiently awaiting its release Cheesy
hi guys

what is the size of the blockchain now?

Its now over 1 gb

Yeah indeed is low, with no masternode high rewards this is not very appealing to investors.

Yes I think a lot of people got out once the APR went down however something needed to happen to help lower inflation as it was going to get out of control at some point down the road. Masternodes still may be an option in the near future and hasn't been counted out yet. Hopefully once the minecraft servers are up and running, then we might see the price come up a little but until then it may stay like this for a while.

There is the talk of masternode possibilities here. Are there any suggestions what will be collateral for Elite MN?
Now with very, very low APR reward, I do not have too much interest to hold this coin. Price is now very low, and it's not the time to sell, but i don't like if I have the coin and almost forget for them.

Hey, still exploring the possibilities. I will let you guys know when an update is available on this matter.
Elite was originally assigned? Is a  mining? Or airdrop? ICO?

Hi, there is no airdrop or ICO. You can purchase Elite through exchanges and stake. For more info, please visit our official website https://www.elitecurrency.net
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
hi guys

Its now over 1 gb

Yeah indeed is low, with no masternode high rewards this is not very appealing to investors.

Yes I think a lot of people got out once the APR went down however something needed to happen to help lower inflation as it was going to get out of control at some point down the road. Masternodes still may be an option in the near future and hasn't been counted out yet. Hopefully once the minecraft servers are up and running, then we might see the price come up a little but until then it may stay like this for a while.

There is the talk of masternode possibilities here. Are there any suggestions what will be collateral for Elite MN?
Now with very, very low APR reward, I do not have too much interest to hold this coin. Price is now very low, and it's not the time to sell, but i don't like if I have the coin and almost forget for them.
Activity: 14
Elite was originally assigned? Is a  mining? Or airdrop? ICO?
@everyone We would like to hear any ideas or suggestions you may have regarding first Elite game tournament. We would like to hear from you on these areas: game (choosing a free game or easily accessible game could give everyone a fair chance), prize, selection basis etc. Please submit your ideas/suggestions here or email them to [email protected]. Cheers!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
hi guys

Its now over 1 gb

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
hi guys

Activity: 297
Merit: 102
Oh dear.. 1.337 per year?  Huh How long does it take for staking maturity?

Activity: 161
Merit: 19

check the specs here: https://www.elitecurrency.net/specs

maturity time is 60 minutes.
Activity: 23
Can someone help? I downloaded the Windows wallet, v2.0.0.0, but it doesnt connect, just sits on '0 active connection(s) to Elite network'. Known issue?

Hi, it takes some time to catch up. You could also add nodes from our block explorer's node list https://chainz.cryptoid.info/1337/#!network (please make sure you use nodes from /Satoshi:2.0.0/ node list).
Activity: 16
Can someone help? I downloaded the Windows wallet, v2.0.0.0, but it doesnt connect, just sits on '0 active connection(s) to Elite network'. Known issue?
@everyone Super excited to let you all know that Elite paper wallet is ready and the new paper wallet website https://paperwallet.elitecurrency.net/ is live. Cheers!
I've bought some coins in cryptopia and withdraw all to my desktop wallet for staking but the coins are not showing in my wallet even though the withdrawal is confirmed in cryptopia exchange but when i checked the Transaction id from cryptopia in explorer its showing not yet redeemed in my wallet address, strange since there are like 7550 confirmation already, can anyone know whats going on its more than 4 days and not yet confirmed. Maybe there is some sort of bug in block chain or what?

We have seen lots of users experience similar issue and 99% of the time its because they were using old wallet version. Please make sure you're on the latest version v2.0.0.0. There is nothing wrong with the block chain.
Pages:
Jump to: