Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Elite [MANDATORY UPDATE] 1.337% APR | POS ONLY - page 13. (Read 51125 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 259
Anyone have a running 2.0 Wallet on his Raspberry Pi?

i can't compile, always

src/bignum.h: In function ‘bool operator>(const CBigNum&, const CBigNum&)’:
src/bignum.h:720:83: error: cannot convert ‘const CBigNum*’ to ‘const BIGNUM* {aka const bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_cmp(const BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*)’
 operator>(const CBigNum& a, const CBigNum& b)  { return (BN_cmp(&a, &b) > 0); }
                                                                       ^
Makefile:1431: recipe for target 'build/txdb-leveldb.o' failed
make: *** [build/txdb-leveldb.o] Error 1
pi@raspberrypi:~/1337 $

THX

Hi, please contact me on Discord or Telegram and i could help you debug the compile error.

Hello,

when i compile the wallet with this settings the compile is OK, but i can't open the wallet:

Code:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install git build-essential qt5-default libtool autotools-dev autoconf pkg-config libssl-dev libprotobuf-dev protobuf-compiler libcrypto++-dev libevent-dev libminiupnpc-dev libgmp-dev libboost-all-dev
sudo apt-get install qt5-default qt5-qmake qtbase5-dev-tools qttools5-dev-tools build-essential libboost-dev libboost-system-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-thread-dev libssl-dev libdb++-dev libminiupnpc-dev
sudo apt-get install qt4-dev-tools libboost-dev libboost-thread-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-system-dev libdb++-dev libminiupnpc-dev libssl-dev at-spi2-core
sudo apt-get install libssl1.0-dev libssl1.0.2 # downgrade SSL from 1.1 to 1.0.2

cd /home/pi
sudo git clone https://github.com/xenonflux/1337
cd 1337

sudo chmod +x src/leveldb/build_detect_platform

sudo qmake
sudo make

Then i have this error, i think one of the paket are wrong?

regards

You're close. Try starting it again with ./Elite-qt and if you get the same error, go to your /home/pi/.1337 and delete everything except wallet.dat and try restarting your wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1090

i can't compile, always

src/bignum.h:720:83: error: cannot convert ‘const CBigNum*’ to ‘const BIGNUM* {aka const bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_cmp(const BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*)’
                                                                       ^

THX

Hi, please contact me on Discord or Telegram and i could help you debug the compile error.

Hello,

when i compile the wallet with this settings the compile is OK, but i can't open the wallet:

Code:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install git build-essential qt5-default libtool autotools-dev autoconf pkg-config libssl-dev libprotobuf-dev protobuf-compiler libcrypto++-dev libevent-dev libminiupnpc-dev libgmp-dev libboost-all-dev
sudo apt-get install qt5-default qt5-qmake qtbase5-dev-tools qttools5-dev-tools build-essential libboost-dev libboost-system-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-thread-dev libssl-dev libdb++-dev libminiupnpc-dev
sudo apt-get install qt4-dev-tools libboost-dev libboost-thread-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-system-dev libdb++-dev libminiupnpc-dev libssl-dev at-spi2-core
sudo apt-get install libssl1.0-dev libssl1.0.2 # downgrade SSL from 1.1 to 1.0.2

cd /home/pi
sudo git clone https://github.com/xenonflux/1337
cd 1337

sudo chmod +x src/leveldb/build_detect_platform

sudo qmake
sudo make

Then i have this error, i think one of the paket are wrong?

regards
@everyone New designs (couple of baby specials) are now available in the Elite accessories store. Currently, everything is 30% off http://tee.pub/lic/elitecoinstore . Cheers!

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Potential project, but I would take extra consideration about invest

i can't compile, always

^

THX

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1090

i can't compile, always

^

THX
no pos pool  Huh

Hi, there is no official pool yet.
So, what is the roadmap and dates on the gaming platform to manifest?

Hi, could you elaborate your question.

I thought I read that Elite was going to be partnered with some online gaming companies.

It hasn't been announced officially but we are looking into the possibilities.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
no pos pool  Huh
Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

I thought I read that Elite was going to be partnered with some online gaming companies.

Can you give me the link of the white paper? Thanks

Hi, there is no white paper yet but i am looking into that.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
@everyone We are back online on Cryptopia with the latest wallet update. Both deposits and withdrawals are working fine. Also, LTC and DOGE markets are back on Cryptopia. Elite v2.0.0.0 is now live on all the exchanges. Cheers!

That's great news as now we can finally start using Cryptopia again. This is the main exchange I use so I'm happy to see the Elite wallet back up and running again.

Not sure why the price is getting hit hard but I suspect it does have something to do with the new APR but hopefully once new developments are released it will help the price recover and start to go back up. In the meantime I'll continue to stake while I wait for more developments.

great I can withdraw the few mill I've got there.

this coins always been up n down on price, every time it happens I expect it to stabilise at 3-4 sats  Undecided great time to increase the bag size though  Cool
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
@everyone We are back online on Cryptopia with the latest wallet update. Both deposits and withdrawals are working fine. Also, LTC and DOGE markets are back on Cryptopia. Elite v2.0.0.0 is now live on all the exchanges. Cheers!

That's great news as now we can finally start using Cryptopia again. This is the main exchange I use so I'm happy to see the Elite wallet back up and running again.

Not sure why the price is getting hit hard but I suspect it does have something to do with the new APR but hopefully once new developments are released it will help the price recover and start to go back up. In the meantime I'll continue to stake while I wait for more developments.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
Since the lower APR now I have noticed a drop in the network weight. I'm now actually thinking of having my Elite coins in 1 million blocks instead of the 2 million blocks I currently have them in. It seems that people might not stake now due to this lower APR but it gives others a chance to stake and even newbies getting in. So I'm going to give this a try and see how it goes.

it's consdierabley lower, before the fork i was staking on average every 8-12 hours post fork its 4-5 hours.
I'd assume that you're right and a lot of people have stopped regularly staking, perhaps they're just leaving their coins to gain weight so they get a higher reward and not just thinking of dumping

Yeah the network weight is super low now as I think most won't worry about staking with the low APR but they are the ones missing out. I don't mind staking with this low APR and my experiment is working well with my blocks now split into 1 million coin blocks. I am getting an extra couple of stakes daily now as the network weight is low. I'll continue to keep doing this until the network weight rises again.

i have shut down my node 1 minute ago.... look a couple days the network stakes will rise.when it go to high i restart my node.

I agree with you. There is no sense to keep running my wallet. I only got the dust last week, and I shut it down now.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
@everyone WARNING: It has come to my attention that a fake Twitter account posing to be an official Elite Twitter account is requesting users to send ETH. I have already reported this account to the Twitter and i urge you all to do the same.
Official account: 1337CoinUpdates
Fake account: 1337CoinUpdatte (Now changed to 1337CoinUpdated)

https://i.imgur.com/cAfnaH9.png

Thanks for letting us know xenonflux, I'll also be reporting this account to Twitter as we don't want people to fall for it.

Just an update on my new strategy for staking Elite, I split my blocks into 1 million coins compared to before where they were in 2 million coin blocks because I noticed that the network weight isn't as high anymore since the new APR. So far I'm getting 2 to 3 stakes per 1 million coin block where as I would of been getting around 2 stakes from 2 million coin blocks so I'm actually getting extra stakes now.
@everyone WARNING: It has come to my attention that a fake Twitter account posing to be an official Elite Twitter account is requesting users to send ETH. I have already reported this account to the Twitter and i urge you all to do the same.
Official account: 1337CoinUpdates
Fake account: 1337CoinUpdatte (Now changed to 1337CoinUpdated)

https://i.imgur.com/cAfnaH9.png
Pages:
Jump to: