Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Elite [MANDATORY UPDATE] 1.337% APR | POS ONLY - page 11. (Read 51125 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 259
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
@everyone Just wanted to let you guys know that Elite paper wallet is coming along well and should be ready soon. Cheers!

Looks good! Keep up the great work  Smiley

A paper wallet is welcome. Great work xenon!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Hey xenonflux,

How are developments coming along? Is there a time frame on when the MineCraft servers will be complete, I know on the roadmap it says to TBD but was wondering if there is work being done on them. I think the big winner is the Elite game tournament later on this year which I'm really looking forward too.

Hi Vella, they are coming along well. I have been busy with the developments. I don't have a date for Minecraft server yet but i have started the development as mentioned in my previous announcement. Will keep you guys posted. Cheers!

Thanks xenonflux for your reply. I'm happy to hear that things are going well with this as I think this is the main draw card to the Elite project as we all know MineCraft is popular and hopefully that attracts people to Elite. I just saw the screenshot of the Elite paper wallets and I must say that they look awesome! These are great gifts for people to get them involved in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 161
Merit: 19
@everyone Just wanted to let you guys know that Elite paper wallet is coming along well and should be ready soon. Cheers!

Looks good! Keep up the great work  Smiley

What is a annual stake % for this coin ?

Its 1.337% . Please visit our website https://www.elitecurrency.net to learn more.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
This is a good project I hope to see him go to the moon and all to be rich this year
Activity: 714
Merit: 252

Grin Grin Grin its in the topic's title  Cheesy

1.337%
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Cкoлькo нyжнo дepжaть мoнeт нa кoшeлькe для POS мaйнингa?
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Hey xenonflux,

How are developments coming along? Is there a time frame on when the MineCraft servers will be complete, I know on the roadmap it says to TBD but was wondering if there is work being done on them. I think the big winner is the Elite game tournament later on this year which I'm really looking forward too.

Hi Vella, they are coming along well. I have been busy with the developments. I don't have a date for Minecraft server yet but i have started the development as mentioned in my previous announcement. Will keep you guys posted. Cheers!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Hey xenonflux,

Activity: 714
Merit: 252
When will the price of the coin rise?  Cry

when people stop selling for less than the current ask price

This coin trash asf now, what happened???

Elite will never be trash
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
When will the price of the coin rise?  Cry
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
Help please.I bought coins 1337 Elite on the stock exchange https://www.coinexchange.io but when withdrawing coins written TXID is currently unavailable, please check the recipient's address in block Explorer.I applied in support of the exchange but there are no coins.Can be this as any correct.
2018-05-05 12:37:01   1337   98635.49099150   0.01000000   LfNZZTXsVGJ7agPn3UaUodpfoR7tYiamGV
TXID is not currently available please check receiving address on a block explorer    Completed

2018-04-03 03:44:30   1337   26137.99406645   0.01000000   LfNZZTXsVGJ7agPn3UaUodpfoR7tYiamGV
TXID is not currently available please check receiving address on a block explorer    Completed

2018-04-02 22:36:13   1337   59541.31667865   0.01000000   LfNZZTXsVGJ7agPn3UaUodpfoR7tYiamGV

2018-03-31 23:23:15   1337   28939.26172154   0.01000000   LfNZZTXsVGJ7agPn3UaUodpfoR7tYiamGV
Activity: 706
Merit: 111
This coin trash asf now, what happened???
Activity: 161
Merit: 19
This project is very good and cool, I will follow this project. Hopefully, this project will be hug success for sure!!! Good luck to all!

With 1.3% per year is not that very good to late investors. An will not get too much appeal, my 2 cents.

Don't forget about compound interest.
Also, it's more than what you get from most banks nowadays.
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
This project is very good and cool, I will follow this project. Hopefully, this project will be hug success for sure!!! Good luck to all!

With 1.3% per year is not that very good to late investors. An will not get too much appeal, my 2 cents.
Pages:
Jump to: