Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Elite [MANDATORY UPDATE] 1.337% APR | POS ONLY - page 14. (Read 51125 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 19

The project looks cool. I think these services will be in demand on the market. Explain to me when the ICO start?

There is no ICO. You can buy Elite at several exchanges if you wish.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

I understand my friend, I have been noticing that during the day that we sometimes get a huge spike in network weight so what AltScope said about people building their weight looks to be what they are doing with these sudden spikes in network weight. Also I'm guessing that people still need to update their wallets to the latest version which could still take a few weeks.

last time i checked the explorer about 90% of the nodes were running the latest version of the wallet, just the last few stragglers  Grin

Thanks for the update on that as I don't check the explorer all that often so that's good to know that 90% of the community is on the latest wallet version. Hopefully it will be only a week or so before we have 100% of the community on the right wallet.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252

I understand my friend, I have been noticing that during the day that we sometimes get a huge spike in network weight so what AltScope said about people building their weight looks to be what they are doing with these sudden spikes in network weight. Also I'm guessing that people still need to update their wallets to the latest version which could still take a few weeks.

last time i checked the explorer about 90% of the nodes were running the latest version of the wallet, just the last few stragglers  Grin
Since the lower APR now I have noticed a drop in the network weight. I'm now actually thinking of having my Elite coins in 1 million blocks instead of the 2 million blocks I currently have them in. It seems that people might not stake now due to this lower APR but it gives others a chance to stake and even newbies getting in. So I'm going to give this a try and see how it goes.

it's consdierabley lower, before the fork i was staking on average every 8-12 hours post fork its 4-5 hours.
I'd assume that you're right and a lot of people have stopped regularly staking, perhaps they're just leaving their coins to gain weight so they get a higher reward and not just thinking of dumping

Yeah the network weight is super low now as I think most won't worry about staking with the low APR but they are the ones missing out. I don't mind staking with this low APR and my experiment is working well with my blocks now split into 1 million coin blocks. I am getting an extra couple of stakes daily now as the network weight is low. I'll continue to keep doing this until the network weight rises again.

i have shut down my node 1 minute ago.... look a couple days the network stakes will rise.when it go to high i restart my node.

Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Since the lower APR now I have noticed a drop in the network weight. I'm now actually thinking of having my Elite coins in 1 million blocks instead of the 2 million blocks I currently have them in. It seems that people might not stake now due to this lower APR but it gives others a chance to stake and even newbies getting in. So I'm going to give this a try and see how it goes.

it's consdierabley lower, before the fork i was staking on average every 8-12 hours post fork its 4-5 hours.
I'd assume that you're right and a lot of people have stopped regularly staking, perhaps they're just leaving their coins to gain weight so they get a higher reward and not just thinking of dumping

Yeah the network weight is super low now as I think most won't worry about staking with the low APR but they are the ones missing out. I don't mind staking with this low APR and my experiment is working well with my blocks now split into 1 million coin blocks. I am getting an extra couple of stakes daily now as the network weight is low. I'll continue to keep doing this until the network weight rises again.

i have shut down my node 1 minute ago.... look a couple days the network stakes will rise.when it go to high i restart my node.
Hey guy's, Exvio have started their exchange and asked for coin suggestions yesterday in discord. I've put elite forward but more people will need to do the same or thumbs up my  suggeestion for it to get listed... get on it  Cheesy

can you share  the discord link?

sure:
https://discord.gg/mSvS57v
Merit: 19
Hey guy's, Exvio have started their exchange and asked for coin suggestions yesterday in discord. I've put elite forward but more people will need to do the same or thumbs up my  suggeestion for it to get listed... get on it  Cheesy

can you share  the discord link?

Activity: 476
Merit: 259
hi, i'm trying to get back coins from c-cex and their support don't accept the actual github link, because this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1319833.3220 is registerede as official, so can anyone help edit that thread to add there actual github link or provide a link to the this thread?

Hi, we do not recommend c-cex and yobit and there are warnings to avoid them everywhere. However, feel free to point them to the correct github posted in the OP of this ANN.
i know that c-cex is scam, but want try get back my coins, wich are stuck there about 2 years ago, and i tell them that this is the actual thread, but they said that there no info in old one about this

Trader melliott:

this is old bct tread, here is new one,and there are actual github link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-elite-mandatory-update-1337-apr-pos-only-2249640
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29262988
2018-03-15 15:31:00

Trader melliott:

i must wait another 2 weeks to open new ticket if i want get answer?
2018-03-18 15:24:52

Trader melliott:

still no answer
2018-03-20 18:31:24

Trader Support:

There is no link on new thread in old thread.

I did post the warning at the end of the old thread about it being moved to this thread..you can point them to that post or send them a screenshot as a proof.
here answer from support
This is not a message of topic creator. Topic creator is https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/velvet78-473816

PM me on Discord or Telegram and forward me their contact details. I will try to get in touch with them again. There are few others whose coins are stuck on c-cex and i would really like to help you guys get your coins back. I can only offer my assistance but it really depends on their co-operation (just a heads up, all my previous attempts have been unsuccessful due to their lack of response).
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
hi, i'm trying to get back coins from c-cex and their support don't accept the actual github link, because this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1319833.3220 is registerede as official, so can anyone help edit that thread to add there actual github link or provide a link to the this thread?

Hi, we do not recommend c-cex and yobit and there are warnings to avoid them everywhere. However, feel free to point them to the correct github posted in the OP of this ANN.
i know that c-cex is scam, but want try get back my coins, wich are stuck there about 2 years ago, and i tell them that this is the actual thread, but they said that there no info in old one about this

Trader melliott:

this is old bct tread, here is new one,and there are actual github link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-elite-mandatory-update-1337-apr-pos-only-2249640
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29262988
2018-03-15 15:31:00

Trader melliott:

i must wait another 2 weeks to open new ticket if i want get answer?
2018-03-18 15:24:52

Trader melliott:

still no answer
2018-03-20 18:31:24

Trader Support:

There is no link on new thread in old thread.

I did post the warning at the end of the old thread about it being moved to this thread..you can point them to that post or send them a screenshot as a proof.
here answer from support
This is not a message of topic creator. Topic creator is https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/velvet78-473816

oke i have bring it back to 25,,, i have 100/100 conection.today i could long time the stake low let see ...lol.

look now it,s going up...
whith my coins in my wallet i earn nothing ...trying the stake rate down.thats my goal.

ps i have send you a pm

i have again set my conection on unlimited..look at the stake rate its going down again ..and Cryptopia also must go back online

sorry I'm having a hard time understanding you, but I think you're a bit confused. stake weight isnt affected by how many people you're connected to but rather how many people are staking.

the amount of peers you personally are connected to will not affect your weight but being connected to a lot of peers will affect your internet connection slowing it down.

my internet not connection will not slowing it down.
i have upload enough.
till now i have many connections.

"version" : "v2.0.0.0-g",
"protocolversion" : 60020,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 9010.69958638,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 1376020,
"timeoffset" : -5,
"connections" : 70,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "...........,,",
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 0.36940065,
"proof-of-stake" : 8.68431555
},
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1521455434,
"keypoolsize" : 100,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00000000,
"unlocked_until" : 0,
"errors"

normal i am a btc node........

oke i have bring it back to 25,,, i have 100/100 conection.today i could long time the stake low let see ...lol.

whith my coins in my wallet i earn nothing ...trying the stake rate down.thats my goal.

ps i have send you a pm

i have again set my conection on unlimited..look at the stake rate its going down again ..and Cryptopia also must go back online

sorry I'm having a hard time understanding you, but I think you're a bit confused. stake weight isnt affected by how many people you're connected to but rather how many people are staking.

the amount of peers you personally are connected to will not affect your weight but being connected to a lot of peers will affect your internet connection slowing it down.
i have my wallet compleet sync look at my connections.
but many time,s i see my wallet freez, anybody els have this prob?
for many connection open tcp poort 13373 in your router...

version" : "v2.0.0.0-g",
"balance" : 8990.70008638,
"blocks" : 1374112,
"timeoffset" : -3,
"connections" : 74,
"ip" : "14,.,,.,,...",
"proof-of-stake" : 10.10529359
},

"keypoolsize" : 101,
"errors" : ""
}

!! 74 connections blimey mate

close your wallet,open your conf file and add the following line
Code:
maxconnections=25
restart your wallet and it shouldn't connect to more than 25 nodes, you can change 25 to whatever you want but I wouldn't set it lower than 5/10

ps i have send you a pm

},
}

!! 74 connections blimey mate

close your wallet,open your conf file and add the following line
Code:
maxconnections=25
restart your wallet and it shouldn't connect to more than 25 nodes, you can change 25 to whatever you want but I wouldn't set it lower than 5/10

},
}
Activity: 140
If I`m right? This new currency is already present and successful on the trading floor. Quickly embark on advertising and engage in games, exchanging with your own coin. I support you.
Merit: 11
Technically, this project is stronger than many projects. This coin has a great potential. I think the coin will get more attention over time.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
can you give me some detail information? i'm interested in your project

Pages:
Jump to: