Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Elite [MANDATORY UPDATE] 1.337% APR | POS ONLY - page 26. (Read 51127 times)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
Hello!
My wallet wrote during the week that coins will be issued in 2 days.
How to be?

estimated 2 days until reward?
leave your wallet open & unlocked to stake and at some point in the next 48 hours you should get a reward

The wallet is always on.
And this inscription has been hanging for more than a week!
Activity: 161
Merit: 19

A good coin in fact - I think so - that's only when the first time you run the purse, it's awful long to wait for the synchronization of the wallet just over 900,000 blocks))

To speed up the first sync, you can download the latest snapshot:
https://github.com/xenonflux/1337/releases/

This currently includes the blockchain until beginning of February. So you would just have to sync the last few days which is much faster.
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
Does it make sense to buy Pi1-3 for a wallet and POS?
Or is it possible to hang several wallets on this microcomputer?

Please only Pi2 or 3 the have a Quad Core and 1GB RAM, all other have not enough Power and RAM...

Thanks, I'll keep this in mind after installing Pi-3

you can get a couple running on a pi difficulty lies in building for the architecture as its different from a desktop. Some wallets compile fine others really don't i gave up after a while and got an barebones NUC for like £110 works a lot better but costs more and uses 90w instead of like 10.

if you really want to use a pi use rokos it comes with some wallets precompiled

Thank you of course, but these microcomputers are not being sent to my country, and I can not buy it. I read about this in the news. Embarrassed
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

A good coin in fact - I think so - that's only when the first time you run the purse, it's awful long to wait for the synchronization of the wallet just over 900,000 blocks))
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Hello!
How to be?

estimated 2 days until reward?
leave your wallet open & unlocked to stake and at some point in the next 48 hours you should get a reward
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
Hello!
How to be?
Activity: 714
Merit: 252

Please only Pi2 or 3 the have a Quad Core and 1GB RAM, all other have not enough Power and RAM...

you can get a couple running on a pi difficulty lies in building for the architecture as its different from a desktop. Some wallets compile fine others really don't i gave up after a while and got an barebones NUC for like £110 works a lot better but costs more and uses 90w instead of like 10.

if you really want to use a pi use rokos it comes with some wallets precompiled
Activity: 377
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1090
Make sure u make a backup of the wallet.dat regulary (script), the sd cards can get corrupt easily. Cry

The Best think is to give the Blockchain at a extra USB Stick Wink, but a copy (backup) of the wallet.dat is necessary...
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1090

Activity: 476
Merit: 259
@Everyone, super excited to let you all know that I am finally done with the new site and its live. Check it out https://www.elitecurrency.net/ . Also, glad to let you all know that it has been optimized for mobile screens.

On a different note, I have made some changes to roadmap. Masternodes has been removed from the roadmap, it was added to open up a discussion for development ideas but it seemed to have created more confusions. I’ll keep you all posted on this as the development progresses. However, I have added a minor fun project to roadmap involving elite themed fun in-game addons to let gamers show some elite love. Cheers!

I really like the new look website!

You have done an excellent job and I also think that removing masternodes from the roadmap was a good idea for now as even I used to get a lot of messages on Twitter about this and people asking how many coins they will need for a masternode lol. At least now I want get that anymore when promoting the roadmap.

By the way my promotion is still ongoing on Twitter for anyone tweeting about Elite coin, I will randomly send people a tip in Elite coins using the Elite Twitter tipbot.

Thank you Vella! Yeah had to remove masternodes to avoid confusions. Really appreciate your continuous support.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
@Everyone, super excited to let you all know that I am finally done with the new site and its live. Check it out https://www.elitecurrency.net/ . Also, glad to let you all know that it has been optimized for mobile screens.

On a different note, I have made some changes to roadmap. Masternodes has been removed from the roadmap, it was added to open up a discussion for development ideas but it seemed to have created more confusions. I’ll keep you all posted on this as the development progresses. However, I have added a minor fun project to roadmap involving elite themed fun in-game addons to let gamers show some elite love. Cheers!

I really like the new look website!

You have done an excellent job and I also think that removing masternodes from the roadmap was a good idea for now as even I used to get a lot of messages on Twitter about this and people asking how many coins they will need for a masternode lol. At least now I want get that anymore when promoting the roadmap.

By the way my promotion is still ongoing on Twitter for anyone tweeting about Elite coin, I will randomly send people a tip in Elite coins using the Elite Twitter tipbot.
Activity: 161
Merit: 19
Looks very nice  Smiley
Activity: 67
Great work!
Activity: 14
OK Guys,need your help please.Have held 1337 for a while now for staking.Recently noted that there appears no live connections to the wallet .And sent some coins to an exchange 3 days ago...well I thought I had...but they have not arrived.Is there a problem with either 1337,the wallet or both? I use a MacbookAir.Thanks in anticipation

Looks interesting.

I trying download this wallet 3 time , but always can,t sync ,  Cry Cry Cry ,

Hi, please download the snapshot from the github to speed up the sync process. Here is the link https://github.com/xenonflux/1337/releases/download/v1.9.0.1/1337-Snapshot.zip . If you still run into issues, please join our Discord https://discord.gg/np7BmKV or Telegram https://t.me/elitecoinofficial for instant support.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I trying download this wallet 3 time , but always can,t sync ,  Cry Cry Cry ,
Tradesatoshi wallet off?

Hi, i talked to one of their admins and i think they are working on manually processing the transactions. I will keep you guys posted as soon as i find more on the progress.

I bought raspberries specifically for extraction of PoS mining.

Winter is in my city, and Rapsberry is on the balcony and works much faster than in the apartment.
While the blocks are being loaded, the RAM is practically busy, I hope, after that it will be easier.

Perhaps I will install a third purse.
The computer consumes an average of 400-500 watts, and the Rapsberry 1 W .... so the difference is obvious)

So I want to buy for the POSa and keep it on around the clock. Probably you need to buy a memory card for 8 or 16 Gig.

I don't recommend to buy a Pi to stake 1337/ELITE because it doesn't work correctly on Linux based systems.
I tried 3 different Linux distros/versions (Ubuntu 14.04 and 16.04 and Debian Jessie) and since update to 1.9.0.1 I'm unable to keep the wallets synchronized to the network. They all stopped after downloading some blocks without any reason.
Hence I've some millions of 1337 in my wallet but cannot spend or stake them. That's absolutely disappointing for me, especially because the POS reward is dropping Sad

Hi, sorry to hear about your issue but i have 4 nodes running just fine on four different Ubuntu 14.04 and so does other faucets and exchanges. Let me know if you want me to help you setup. You can PM me on Discord or Telegram for instant response.
Pages:
Jump to: