Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Elite [MANDATORY UPDATE] 1.337% APR | POS ONLY - page 30. (Read 51171 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I'm so happy to see the BTC market reopen on Cryptopia again, all our hard work letting them know that we wanted to see the market reopened again has paid off. Its a shame that the wallet isn't working though, maybe they had if offline for over a month and are syncing it back up. Now we must try and keep this market opened.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
@everyone, We are aware of both good news and bad news related to Cryptopia. Please be patient as i am sure Cryptopia is trying their best to resolve the ongoing issues(deposits/withdrawals) and successfully bring BTC pair back. We know for sure that CoinExchange is working fine so please use CoinExchange to trade for the moment. We will keep you all posted.
Activity: 161
Merit: 19
Is there a delay in the network?  Sent a deposit to Cryptopia about 5 hours ago and it's not shown up.

There is no network delay. This is an issue on cryptopias side.
You can see if your transaction was confirmed with the block explorer: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/1337/
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Is there a delay in the network?  Sent a deposit to Cryptopia about 5 hours ago and it's not shown up.
The wallet was updated slowly.How to solve this problem?

Hi, if you're trying to speed up your wallet sync, please download the official snapshot from here https://github.com/xenonflux/1337/releases/download/v1.9.0.1/1337-Snapshot.zip

Instructions are included.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
The wallet was updated slowly.How to solve this problem?
Activity: 161
Merit: 19
Bought 1337 from coinexchangeio and transferred to cryptopia wallet, withdraw confirmed for 3 hours. Still hasn't shown in cryptopia 1337 wallet LUEua9XuEis5bZbWuTqKWpSbQMq7p5Zjgr wallet. Please could use any info on receiving. Thank you

Many people report this issue right now. There is nothing people from Elite can do for you. You have to contact cryptopia as the issue is on their side.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Bought 1337 from coinexchangeio and transferred to cryptopia wallet, withdraw confirmed for 3 hours. Still hasn't shown in cryptopia 1337 wallet LUEua9XuEis5bZbWuTqKWpSbQMq7p5Zjgr wallet. Please could use any info on receiving. Thank you

Activity: 197
Merit: 11
looks like 1337 deposit is not working at cryptopia.
tried to send 15 coins, 20 confirmation on wallet but balance not show up
Everyone, it seems like LTC trade on Cryptopia is back for the moment. It could be temporary but its back for now,
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=1337_LTC
I'm now starting to see a few more tweeting about #Elite coin on Twitter which is good. This is exactly what Elite coin needs more exposure and promotion, I have already brought in a few big players who purchased a good amount of coins and are now staking, they seem to be very happy with the staking so they will continue to stake. However I keep getting messages about masternodes lol I told them that they could be implemented in the future but nothing is certain just yet. I think a lot of people want to see masternodes implemented but we shall see if it can be done, I'm hoping it can be because I can see masternodes being a huge benefit for Elite and the community in the long term.
I'm liking the progress here and I'm really looking forward to seeing the new website once its complete. I do have a question though and that is to do with masternodes. If the community and dev does decide to implement masternodes, is there a rough idea on how many coins will be needed for one? I see PAC requires 500 million coins for a masternode which is a crazy amount if you ask me and costs 5 BTC lol. I just hope Elite doesn't require some crazy amount like this and it could be a good marketing strategy to compare the 2 coins in the future and bring more people into Elite.

Hi Vella, as i mentioned before its too early to talk about masternode and i am not sure if its even doable in our case but i can assure you that the coin requirement will not be anything crazy like 500M. Requirement will heavily depend on the market price.

Hey dev,

I understand my friend, I was just thinking that we need to get more marketing out there about Elite and this can be a good way. Well maybe later on in the year we can think about this as a community. I'm glad to hear it won't be a crazy amount like 500 million coins if Elite does have masternodes in the future.

Sure and i agree we need more marketing and we are doing our best. I appreciate you helping as well. Thank you.

I know dev, this is what I really like about Elite. I am tweeting as much as I can about Elite and so are a few others as we are trying to get the word out there about this coin. If people are crazy about PAC and buying it, then I can't see why people wouldn't buy Elite as I think Elite has a lot more going for it then PAC at this stage. I guess they have a good marketing team or something as it has exploded out of nowhere. I think in time Elite can also be like this, it just takes time.

Elite is fine i think and will do fine. I agree we need to make people aware of the coin but we also don't wanna create hype and pump the coin. Steady growth is always better than the hype explosion.

True dev, that is why I have stuck with Elite for over 2 years now and will always support the coin no matter what. I thought the coin was doing nicely recently going up and then we had the crash which didn't help. I'm sure we'll see Elite rise steadily once again. 

Yeah, BTC crash seems to have affected most of the coins but on the bright side Elite is stable atm pricewise. We should see some movement once we hear back from Cryptopia.

I still regreting my choice to withdraw the coin from discord to coinsmarkets, just days before they were down, should have been happy staking at the moment.
I love to see the price movement for the elite, steady and lovely. Have you tried to list the coin to cryptohub.online?

Hi, i have contacted number of new exchanges...will look into cryptohub as well. Thanks.
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
I'm liking the progress here and I'm really looking forward to seeing the new website once its complete. I do have a question though and that is to do with masternodes. If the community and dev does decide to implement masternodes, is there a rough idea on how many coins will be needed for one? I see PAC requires 500 million coins for a masternode which is a crazy amount if you ask me and costs 5 BTC lol. I just hope Elite doesn't require some crazy amount like this and it could be a good marketing strategy to compare the 2 coins in the future and bring more people into Elite.

Hi Vella, as i mentioned before its too early to talk about masternode and i am not sure if its even doable in our case but i can assure you that the coin requirement will not be anything crazy like 500M. Requirement will heavily depend on the market price.

Hey dev,

I understand my friend, I was just thinking that we need to get more marketing out there about Elite and this can be a good way. Well maybe later on in the year we can think about this as a community. I'm glad to hear it won't be a crazy amount like 500 million coins if Elite does have masternodes in the future.

Sure and i agree we need more marketing and we are doing our best. I appreciate you helping as well. Thank you.

I know dev, this is what I really like about Elite. I am tweeting as much as I can about Elite and so are a few others as we are trying to get the word out there about this coin. If people are crazy about PAC and buying it, then I can't see why people wouldn't buy Elite as I think Elite has a lot more going for it then PAC at this stage. I guess they have a good marketing team or something as it has exploded out of nowhere. I think in time Elite can also be like this, it just takes time.

Elite is fine i think and will do fine. I agree we need to make people aware of the coin but we also don't wanna create hype and pump the coin. Steady growth is always better than the hype explosion.

True dev, that is why I have stuck with Elite for over 2 years now and will always support the coin no matter what. I thought the coin was doing nicely recently going up and then we had the crash which didn't help. I'm sure we'll see Elite rise steadily once again. 

Yeah, BTC crash seems to have affected most of the coins but on the bright side Elite is stable atm pricewise. We should see some movement once we hear back from Cryptopia.

I still regreting my choice to withdraw the coin from discord to coinsmarkets, just days before they were down, should have been happy staking at the moment.
I love to see the price movement for the elite, steady and lovely. Have you tried to list the coin to cryptohub.online?

Hey dev,

Yeah it has, I'm sure it will bounce back soon along with all Altcoins. I also think that once we get an update from Cryptopia on whether they will open up the BTC market for Elite, the price will start to go back up. I really hope they open up the BTC market for Elite just like they did for PAC and also PND so I can't see why they won't open it up for Elite.

Hey dev,

Hey dev,

Hey dev,

Hey dev,

Hey dev,

Pages:
Jump to: