Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Elite [MANDATORY UPDATE] 1.337% APR | POS ONLY - page 31. (Read 51171 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I'm liking the progress here and I'm really looking forward to seeing the new website once its complete. I do have a question though and that is to do with masternodes. If the community and dev does decide to implement masternodes, is there a rough idea on how many coins will be needed for one? I see PAC requires 500 million coins for a masternode which is a crazy amount if you ask me and costs 5 BTC lol. I just hope Elite doesn't require some crazy amount like this and it could be a good marketing strategy to compare the 2 coins in the future and bring more people into Elite.

Hi Vella, as i mentioned before its too early to talk about masternode and i am not sure if its even doable in our case but i can assure you that the coin requirement will not be anything crazy like 500M. Requirement will heavily depend on the market price.

Hey dev,

I understand my friend, I was just thinking that we need to get more marketing out there about Elite and this can be a good way. Well maybe later on in the year we can think about this as a community. I'm glad to hear it won't be a crazy amount like 500 million coins if Elite does have masternodes in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
I'm liking the progress here and I'm really looking forward to seeing the new website once its complete. I do have a question though and that is to do with masternodes. If the community and dev does decide to implement masternodes, is there a rough idea on how many coins will be needed for one? I see PAC requires 500 million coins for a masternode which is a crazy amount if you ask me and costs 5 BTC lol. I just hope Elite doesn't require some crazy amount like this and it could be a good marketing strategy to compare the 2 coins in the future and bring more people into Elite.

Hi Vella, as i mentioned before its too early to talk about masternode and i am not sure if its even doable in our case but i can assure you that the coin requirement will not be anything crazy like 500M. Requirement will heavily depend on the market price.
In case you aren't aware about coinexchange, this is their temporary site https://www.coinexchange2.com/market/1337/BTC
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
People still don't get that Elite is here to stay and is a long term project that is basically just getting started. The new dev has already added many new things to Elite and many more are coming in the near future. We just have to be patient with this one and while we wait enjoy the staking rewards Elite has to offer. Even if its only going to be 1.337% to me its better then nothing.

when are we gonna have more exchange?
People still don't get that Elite is here to stay and is a long term project that is basically just getting started. The new dev has already added many new things to Elite and many more are coming in the near future. We just have to be patient with this one and while we wait enjoy the staking rewards Elite has to offer. Even if its only going to be 1.337% to me its better then nothing.
Activity: 161
Merit: 19
Hi people!

Where is the best place to buy a coin?
And free taps do not work (

markets on coinexchange and tradesatoshi are working fine.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
Hi people!

Where is the best place to buy a coin?
And free taps do not work (
Oh ok.  I was looking for the files before.  Not sure where is it.

There is a snapshot of the chain in the official github:
https://github.com/xenonflux/1337/releases/tag/v1.9.0.1
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Elite was originally assigned? Is a snapshot? Mining? Or airdrop? ICO?
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Oh ok.  I was looking for the files before.  Not sure where is it.
I uploaded the blockchain file for the wallet.   It's really slow syncing but I manage to download it all.    This is the first time doing this but I tested it on other PC to make sure it work.  Updated till today.

https://mega.nz/#!ckAzFZYT!RGHtqndx52TLJc-b-NzBQsnXU0NKtNPBRGZidtel8wE

Thanks for the effort but I suggest people to refer to the official snapshot which is updated regularly. Nothing against you personally, but I wouldn't download chains posted by random people on the internet...
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
I uploaded the blockchain file for the wallet.   It's really slow syncing but I manage to download it all.    This is the first time doing this but I tested it on other PC to make sure it work.  Updated till today.

https://mega.nz/#!ckAzFZYT!RGHtqndx52TLJc-b-NzBQsnXU0NKtNPBRGZidtel8wE
Activity: 7
this coin can be the next XP  Cool Cool

With a stake reward 13370% in a block??
Please, you know very well this coin is not gonna succeed.
It will fail the same way as B3 did.
Rebranding or any sort of "fix" is not going to attract new investors to a scam like this one.

If that is your belief, that Elite will fail, then allow me to offer you some hope. If you're looking to cast away your "bad investment", I'll happily buy you out.

I think it is more likely, however, that you're looking to cause panic among supporters of promising projects, and make them the same deal - at a lower price.

If the latter is the case, then your tactics are unethical. Common, but unethical none the less.

I have spoken with members of the team, and my interactions with them make me very confident that the Elite project will be succeed. True - it might not be tomorrow, but I firmly believe that there will be a point in the future where people will look back at your comments and laugh. My concern is that there may also be people who gave you undeserved credence, and who will regret ever giving you a thought.

cryptopia.co.nz When will 1337coin release the BTC market.
Masternodes and pure POS maybe I prefer POS, simplicity, relatively complex masternodes, many people are reluctant to participate

Yes but I think masternodes will be a must feature of the project just because when the final APR will take place not many people will see this a big return from staking a coin with only 1.337% per year and they will go to another coin.

Same I think we should most definitely implement it because that will be more attractive than the aforementioned 1.337%. Also I mentioned this prior but gonna say it again we should link up this ANN to the coinmarketcap page some people may think it does not exist (not a big deal but its something).

Hi guys...New to this forum, and just doing some catching-up on some of my crypto's.

To add to the last bit from "riskthebiscuit" above, coinexchange.io has out-dated info on this coin, as well.  (Possibly making potential investors believe it to be a "dead" coin.)  It would be a shame to lose future buyers simply due to an old link.  Wink   https://www.coinexchange.io/market/1337/BTC

Just posting as an FYI; every little bit helps!

~PBW

Hi, thanks for catching that. I'll contact coinexchange asap.
Activity: 10
cryptopia.co.nz When will 1337coin release the BTC market.
Masternodes and pure POS maybe I prefer POS, simplicity, relatively complex masternodes, many people are reluctant to participate

Yes but I think masternodes will be a must feature of the project just because when the final APR will take place not many people will see this a big return from staking a coin with only 1.337% per year and they will go to another coin.

Same I think we should most definitely implement it because that will be more attractive than the aforementioned 1.337%. Also I mentioned this prior but gonna say it again we should link up this ANN to the coinmarketcap page some people may think it does not exist (not a big deal but its something).

Hi guys...New to this forum, and just doing some catching-up on some of my crypto's.

To add to the last bit from "riskthebiscuit" above, coinexchange.io has out-dated info on this coin, as well.  (Possibly making potential investors believe it to be a "dead" coin.)  It would be a shame to lose future buyers simply due to an old link.  Wink   https://www.coinexchange.io/market/1337/BTC

Just posting as an FYI; every little bit helps!

~PBW

Rebranding or any sort of "fix" is not going to attract new investors to a scam like this one.

Oh no no, the 13,370% rate ended a quite a while ago, it's far past that and scaled down to 13.37% by now, I believe.

There was never 13370% to begin with. It started with 1337% APR and its 20% atm and soon after halving, final APR will be 1.337%. The guy (joejingojack) has a history of posting negative comments everywhere. Seems like the person does this for fun and to spread FUD so i really didn't bother replying.
Activity: 9

Oh no no, the 13,370% rate ended a quite a while ago, it's far past that and scaled down to 13.37% by now, I believe.
@everyone I am upgrading Elite servers and as a result, Elite tipbot (EliteTipbot) on Twitter will be unavailable for an hour. Thank you.

Edit: Its back online. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: