Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Elite [MANDATORY UPDATE] 1.337% APR | POS ONLY - page 33. (Read 51171 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 259
I lost power while the wallet was running and now when I try to start up the wallet I get an "Assertion Failed" message. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks in Advance!

Hey, follow these steps:
- go to your 1337 folder in C:/Users/username/AppData/Roaming/1337
- delete everything except wallet.dat
- download snapshot from github
- copy and paste files from Snasphot folder to your 1337 folder
- start 1337-qt
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
I lost power while the wallet was running and now when I try to start up the wallet I get an "Assertion Failed" message. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks in Advance!
Activity: 161
Merit: 19
Does Client 2.0 release + 1.337% APR mean SWAP?

It's going to be a mandatory wallet upgrade but no coin SWAP!
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
cryptopia.co.nz When will 1337coin release the BTC market.
Masternodes and pure POS maybe I prefer POS, simplicity, relatively complex masternodes, many people are reluctant to participate

Yes but I think masternodes will be a must feature of the project just because when the final APR will take place not many people will see this a big return from staking a coin with only 1.337% per year and they will go to another coin.

Same I think we should most definitely implement it because that will be more attractive than the aforementioned 1.337%. Also I mentioned this prior but gonna say it again we should link up this ANN to the coinmarketcap page some people may think it does not exist (not a big deal but its something).
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
1337/elite is doing great on the exchanges. Been a while since its stock up at 1 sat..
This should go at least 20sats or more for a stable value.
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
Does Client 2.0 release + 1.337% APR mean SWAP?
Activity: 161
Merit: 19
U can also "mine" this coin with POW, and its for a good cause. Just let it run in the background. Weekly payout. See foldingathome 1337fah.com.

As far as I know this coin is pure POS, don't know what are you talking about with POW. Maybe is just a typo..

The coin is pure POS. He's referring to folding at home project. The 1337 foundation let's you earn some coins by joining their folding at home team (donating your computing power to scientific research).

This has of course nothing to do with POW or actually mining 1337.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
U can also "mine" this coin with POW, and its for a good cause. Just let it run in the background. Weekly payout. See foldingathome 1337fah.com.

As far as I know this coin is pure POS, don't know what are you talking about with POW. Maybe is just a typo..
Activity: 67
Masternodes and pure POS maybe I prefer POS, simplicity, relatively complex masternodes, many people are reluctant to participate

Yes but I think masternodes will be a must feature of the project just because when the final APR will take place not many people will see this a big return from staking a coin with only 1.337% per year and they will go to another coin.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
What is the potential of Elite in short/mid/long term?

masternodes is in roadmap so moon!  Grin

Is there any official statement that masternodes will be implemented on Elite blockchain? Can you provide a link, thanks!

Don't know if it has been made official or was discussed loosely as an idea for the future. I have attached the current roadmap from the Elite website and it shows it is in there, but the date is unknown to us at the moment. https://www.1337coin.net/roadmap

I see, thanks for the link, so is just "to be discussed" not a certain feature yet to be implemented on the project. Anyway for this i know that you must start a new blockchain coz masternodes can't be implemented on the existing chain. Or at least for many coins is very difficult to be implemented. Looking forward to it, as I'm masternode fan Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 252

Is there any official statement that masternodes will be implemented on Elite blockchain? Can you provide a link, thanks!

Don't know if it has been made official or was discussed loosely as an idea for the future. I have attached the current roadmap from the Elite website and it shows it is in there, but the date is unknown to us at the moment. https://www.1337coin.net/roadmap
Activity: 297
Merit: 102

Activity: 37
Cryptopia is now starting to hold Elite back from gaining in volume and price. Its about time they reopen the BTC market for all the coins that only had Doge and LTC markets. I'm also in 808 coin which is also having the same issue and many people are upset about this. We need to let Cryptopia know that this can't go on much longer and that is why I have been tweeting about this and trying to get them to listen. I think its only fair that they open up the BTC market for all the coins they have on their exchange so I hope they listen and do so.

link to tweet please, thanks
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Cryptopia is now starting to hold Elite back from gaining in volume and price. Its about time they reopen the BTC market for all the coins that only had Doge and LTC markets. I'm also in 808 coin which is also having the same issue and many people are upset about this. We need to let Cryptopia know that this can't go on much longer and that is why I have been tweeting about this and trying to get them to listen. I think its only fair that they open up the BTC market for all the coins they have on their exchange so I hope they listen and do so.
Activity: 37

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Looking forward for the rebrand and long time 1337 holder.
Activity: 806
Merit: 503
@everyone We will start the re-brand process today with our official site, social media, forums etc. CMC and exchanges have already been made aware of the changes and as soon as we hear back from them, we'll get the ball rolling. Cheers!

Cool, and hoping  after this re-branding  bitcoin market will  also be open again. Looking forward for more developments for this project. Hoping to be  listed for more big  exchanges  please Smiley We should go moon after this updates Wink
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
cryptopia markets are temporarily paused. this must mean they are updating the coin  Grin  as requested  Cool

Sorry but it seems all Doge and LTC markets are paused for all the coins.

I really do hope they reopen the BTC market for Elite because it is holding it back as Cryptopia is the main exchange Elite is traded on. Coinexchange has taken over because they still had the BTC market open, now Cryptopia has been missing out because they closed it just because the volume was down. If the BTC market was open right now I think we would see Elite at 10+ sats.

Cryptopia has skyrocketed a lot of COINS and when will it open up the bitcoin market
Pages:
Jump to: