Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards - page 29. (Read 172854 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 26
Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night
posting all these articles and getting 5 likes and 3 retweets each are not going to make your business successful... nor bring traffic to the ELIX token when it has no use
dev, i have got email from [email protected]

"Hey,
It's Christian with the marketing team for Elixir. We're excited to announce that you're one of the winners for the Elixir giveaway.
Here is what we need to send you your Elix.
Name:
Email:
Elix/ERC20 address:"
e.t.c.

is he real member of your team ?

Yes, they're legitimate. They handle marketing and SEO for ELIX. In the future I'll ask them to use [email protected]
Activity: 159
Merit: 10

"Hey,
It's Christian with the marketing team for Elixir. We're excited to announce that you're one of the winners for the Elixir giveaway.
Name:
Email:
e.t.c.

me too i get this email and me too have same questions

legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035

"Hey,
Name:
Email:
e.t.c.

Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
Introducing Profiles: An Easy Way To Build Your Reputation On ELIX + More
Welcome to this week’s update! Here’s what we’ve been busy with over the past week.
https://medium.com/@elixirtoken/introducing-profiles-an-easy-way-to-build-your-reputation-on-elix-more-7c046703ef2e
Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night
It is incredible how much progress and development Elix has had in just one year from his birth and his listing in the first exchange; unfortunately after a few months this heavy bear market started, which dragged down every coin or token, with good or bad projects, but I am sure at 1000% that when the market will recover then ELIX will do much of many tokens, and will also perform better than its direct competitors such as Salt and Ethlend.

you realize salt and ethlend have NOTHING similar to elix now??? there is absolutely no comparison to be made now ELIX isn't focusing on lending...
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
It is incredible how much progress and development Elix has had in just one year from his birth and his listing in the first exchange; unfortunately after a few months this heavy bear market started, which dragged down every coin or token, with good or bad projects, but I am sure at 1000% that when the market will recover then ELIX will do much of many tokens, and will also perform better than its direct competitors such as Salt and Ethlend.
Activity: 542
Merit: 102
Introducing Detail Cards For Products On ELIX https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8yRdR4EZmY

In this video, show how to easily create products and save to your dashboard. After saving to your dashboard, you can click on any product card to inspect them and check out all the details.
Pages:
Jump to: