Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards - page 25. (Read 172854 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I`m still oberserving this project for a time and like it as it really seems to have potential.

I think it`s time to buy some more coins :-)
Activity: 154
Merit: 26
DIW Security Decentralized
It won't stay under the radar for long. The project is better than Salt with a market cap of only 8 millions ! X 100 easily !
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
Once the token and the product gets more attention to it, new exchanges will come.

hi, I'm new in the forum.

I would like to invest in Elixir ... 1k $
do I still have time?
how long could I make it in the long run?
it's my first investment (I do not have much money)

thanks for the answers and sorry for my english, I'm italian Cheesy

To be honest I would not go all in - even though Elixir is a great project. I would suggest going in this project with around $300 or so and looking at dips. The volume is low so it is plausible that there will be dips on a daily basis. I think we are goona see a good spike one the new website is out and also after the release of the first product - but I guess that can take some time.

I disagree, I think its better to go all in on one thing with high potential returns if you are starting with a low amount of money.
Activity: 365
Merit: 103
Once the token and the product gets more attention to it, new exchanges will come.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Rocking update!

I guess the pick up will be soon...
elirx will succeed???

Yes the devs seem to be one of the best teams I've seen, even compared to the big icos.

in terms of marketcap, were 20x from RCN and nearly 80x from salt - this project can potentially become a top 100 coin and hopefully even surpass SALT! i really dont like SALT btw, kudos on those who've made money on it; but buying a token to get a membership to get loans from them with your crypto as collateral... no thanks not for me.

The name - SALT - not that catchy, and salt (the word) has bad connotations... salt in the wound... throw salt over your shoulder... he/she's salty (slang for pissed off)... the food needs salt (AKA it tastes like shit), i could go on, but you get the idea.

Elix on the other hand, will be a great way for those of us already in crypto, to introduce it to our friends and family. the ability to loan money (with or without interest, AND mine coins at the same time).... additionally the pooled lending can become huge within the crypto community, theres so much to this coin in one package, its wonderful!

The Name - "Elixir".... it markets itself... its timeless... its beautiful... --> now thats a project i'm will to back.
I think you did a good job summing this stuff up, I like the project as well. Plenty of room to grow as you said. Can't wait to see the mobile app...
elirx will succeed???

Yes the devs seem to be one of the best teams I've seen, even compared to the big icos.
Activity: 81
elirx will succeed???
Updates look great so far Cheesy
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Thanks dev for keeping us updates. I think this coin can be next year at the price of 5$ at least. Keep it and sell high guys and girls.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
When will the new homepage come ?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Weew there we go! Website relaunch in few time now and demo out for testing!  Shocked
Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night
BEST UPDATE yet!!!!! so many questions were just answered that some were looking for... they also will even add another dev.... this is the time to get in right now before the train takes off
absolutely great news! Keep on with the great work
Activity: 322
Hopefully soon more people will recognize how great and undervalued this project is. I'm looking forward to see what next year has in store for Elix, hopefully we'll see some nice 10x gains!!! Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 106
I have no issues at all with the Dev being anonymous, he doesnt hide, interacts with the community, does not overpromise and is very cautious with information sharing to prevent useless hyping! I think in the q1 of 2018 this project will moon!  Cheesy
Which marketcap/price do you expect from Elixir the 1. and 2. Q of 2018? I read so often that this coin is so undervalued.

Easily $1+, that is only a 4x from the current price right now.
Activity: 69
Which marketcap/price do you expect from Elixir the 1. and 2. Q of 2018? I read so often that this coin is so undervalued.
Marketcap is still extremely low at the moment.
Activity: 170
I hold quite a bit of ELIX tokens. In fiat, it's value is going up, lucky people who got in @ 600 sato (or even @300 sato during the good old Timereum times on Nova exchange)...
Pages:
Jump to: