Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards - page 24. (Read 172854 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
The consistency of the devs updating the coin and giving us weekly news seems to be slowly paying off.
Elix should go back to new all time highs in 2018 , market cap is still relatively small considering the potential of the project
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
One of the few tokens that have gone this far. I sure will be lending Elix Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 26
DIW Security Decentralized
Thanks for the info
Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night
another excellent update..... cant wait to see the loving new site....
Activity: 322
Iv bought for 1 BTC, sure that will grow up in January. May be x5-10

Ya I could see $5 in a few months , which is about a 10x of where iit's at right now.

Agreed, with such a low market cap right now, the price of Elixir is still a steal, $5 next year doesn't seem so far fetched.
Activity: 630
Merit: 172

Ya I could see $5 in a few months , which is about a 10x of where iit's at right now.
Activity: 19
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
What is the purpose of this token? How does it work???
Activity: 322
Very nice price increase today! Hopefully we can maintain these gains and stay above 2k sats!!!
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
Long term I can  see 50x gains from where elixir is at right now.   I would even place this project above SALT.
Activity: 341
Merit: 109
Now there are 54,3% of the Batches mined.

So i think the total Supply will be between 70-80Mil  Cool   Really good!

Let's say it's 1B cap with 80m coins. About $12.5 per coin.

+1 totally agree
Yep even with 80 millions will still be a good deal
Activity: 3

Let's say it's 1B cap with 80m coins. About $12.5 per coin.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
We’ve just put a brief announcement on Reddit about an upcoming smart contracts demo. You can feel free to specify scenarios you would like to see by posting them on that Reddit page. You will also be able to deploy and interact with the smart contracts via documentation.
huh, sounds interesting
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
It won't stay under the radar for long. The project is better than Salt with a market cap of only 8 millions ! X 100 easily !

Totally agree with you. 2018 will be exciting years for Elix and its genesis hodlers. Good luck everyone
Activity: 341
Merit: 109

The price is still dirt cheap !  Many alt coins now aren't affordable anymore, you can't expect high returns from them. Here is a last chance to profit from the growth of the alt coin market ! Cool
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
It won't stay under the radar for long. The project is better than Salt with a market cap of only 8 millions ! X 100 easily !

idk about easily.. lol - it all depends on the HARD WORK of the Devs, and ultimately the hope is that the market will react accordingly.
new website with team info will help alot, but again with no alpha or beta yet, this is still a highly speculative investment. until then we wont see the true value of Elixir.

but yes, I have high hopes for Elix!!  Grin

I do not know if it can be better than Salt, I do not like comparisons because they are difficult and the projects are different, but I know that Elix under 10000 satoshi is an excellent investment, but if it is under 1000 satoshi then you can also do All-in .
You will be happy in 12-18 months!
Activity: 28
Good concept, devoted devs, sexy name

Sounds like 5-10x to me

KuCoin is great but needs some volume before a bigger exchange will take it...

Spread the word!
Pages:
Jump to: