Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards - page 26. (Read 172854 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Great Christmas sale going on! Undervalued project of the year award goes to Elix
Activity: 322
This is seriously the most underrated project in crypto. Great hard working devs always over delivering on everything they say. People are gonna regret not buying in this early a year from now.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
I must say I am really impressed with our dev. He constantly posts updates, he has found a solution with Nova (he did it voluntarily), and most importantly he is doing it for free (I am not counting dev stakes), while others collect loads of money on ICO's and their large teams do nothing.
This is how NEM started and look where it is now. I do not really care about the price, with such team it's just a question of time.
Everybody here thinks just like me.
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
some of the best devs in crypto, elixir is still very much under the radar/ really undervalued.
Activity: 175
Merit: 12
I must say this project looks and sounds fantastic. Hoping that patience will pay off

Indeed, looks really good, which is quite rarity now days with so many ICO's / startups out there.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I must say this project looks and sounds fantastic. Hoping that patience will pay off
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river
Yeah the batch-thing and the transition from timereum to elixir was really a bit worrysome but it was also the best thing that could happen to this project - i think it really gave it a big push Smiley
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible
Elixir is definitely one of the best-progressing projects.
I said it back then and will say it again, it's a great move to not focus on hyping the product (like lots of others do) but rather developing it!
Keep up the work! Smiley

true very nice project, it was hard to understand how the batches and TME/ELIX batches worked but now everything is progressing smoothly
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
Great potential but still waiting for the team page and new webiste.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river
I really like how you guys now really move into getting the word out there and making people aware of this great thing you have. The whole project seems extremely well grounded and I am getting ready for the next spike Smiley
Activity: 182
Elixir is definitely one of the best-progressing projects.
I said it back then and will say it again, it's a great move to not focus on hyping the product (like lots of others do) but rather developing it!
Keep up the work! Smiley
Activity: 341
Merit: 109
Really beautiful design and nice progress of the product.

Like the weekly updates!

Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
Just discovered this project and it seems really great. I have join the AIRDROP and am looking forward to participating more on this project.
Activity: 213
Merit: 26
Since this topic is getting spammed, will be locking this thread at least for the time being. Have posted the most recent update below, which is also available on other social channels.

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Elixir is dead.Community is dead.time to give up and exit scam this shit. stop trying to maintain this shit alive david, you rekt ur own projekt ,. crowdfunding is shit,. the portal is dead. delivering shit update telling one shit "BUY" button was added's useless now. go back to lending asap or enjoy getting rektED Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: