Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ellaism: Ethereum network with no premine and no contentious hard forks - page 46. (Read 118874 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
ARweY484XkBSRCaPMATy9PCfrKJkgqWF6T
Need to request, what is the purpose of this project. I do not see any  distinctifunction, is just ethereum like and that's it? If so how can you persuade people to set up apps on ellaism platform instread of ethereum? How will you convince me to purchase what are you selling?e v

We are not going to shill you into ELLA. If what you've read doesn't convince you already, you are free to move along.

Nobody here is selling anything, furthermore, nobody is selling their coins.
Yep. Ella is for holding. It's too precious to sell. You can only steal some Cheesy

You won't take mine. You can try, but you will have to kill me first!

My precious ELLA
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Need to request, what is the purpose of this project. I do not see any  distinctifunction, is just ethereum like and that's it? If so how can you persuade people to set up apps on ellaism platform instread of ethereum? How will you convince me to purchase what are you selling?e v

We are not going to shill you into ELLA. If what you've read doesn't convince you already, you are free to move along.

Yep. Ella is for holding. It's too precious to sell. You can only steal some Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
This coin not having a premine is a big PLUS. New wallet looks amazing, no coin in it but I'm loving it even when it's empty! Smiley
Activity: 68
I'm fairly new in the crypto-world and have been reading a lot to try to understand as much as possible. That's when I bumped into ELLA and I must say, I really like the drive and energy that seems to be in this project.

The spirit of the project tells me this can become big. With some luck and hard work of course.

I even tried to do some mining but I barely did anything on my two laptops. Smiley

Anyway, I'll probably try to pick up some cons and join the discussion to see if my two cents of thoughts can be worth something.

Been away for a bit, ELLAGem looking amazing !

Welcome back. It's amazing how quickly new things happen with ELLA. You don't look for a minute and BAM! something new is there
Activity: 299
Been away for a bit, ELLAGem looking amazing !
D D D Denarius
thank you to all of that are testing the wallet!

pushing hard for release!
If I was certain nothing could happen to my coins I would already be testing it, but without importing my coins in the wallet, there won't be much to test I guess Cheesy

This could be tested just for cosmetic thing like graphics , syncing or typo error, all small task help thats how big thing could be build in community Wink

Concerning the exchange its the same there are many small free exchange that could list ELLA , we just need to take the time to apply and push it by the media at disposal
Aight, I'll give it a go out of curiousity then, and maybe send a few ELLA there to see how it all behaves. If the coins do get lost this is good to reduce max supply in the future Cheesy
Activity: 3
the desktop wallet looks good can't wait to see it finished
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
There has been no risk to coins in wallet as those where the first things checked when sending and receiving the only non functional stuff is contract related. As with anything send a little to play with so "IF" something goes wrong it minimizes the risk.

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

If I was certain nothing could happen to my coins I would already be testing it, but without importing my coins in the wallet, there won't be much to test I guess Cheesy

This could be tested just for cosmetic thing like graphics , syncing or typo error, all small task help thats how big thing could be build in community Wink

Concerning the exchange its the same there are many small free exchange that could list ELLA , we just need to take the time to apply and push it by the media at disposal
D D D Denarius

Thank you for the time and effort you put into this
Activity: 166
Merit: 10

D D D Denarius
http://prntscr.com/haman1

Link enclosed is a teaser
Looks legit and Ellagem sounds good as well for this wallet. Hope to see a beta version soon so we can test

I think they will go out with a final release directly, no Beta
As long as it's a working wallet I'll be patient, not gonna test the Alpha to get a sneak peak at it, I'll just wait for the real deal.
Any news on other exchanges?

New exchanges are going slow, as the lack of a pre-mine doesn't give much room to pay for new listings. General idea is to grow enough for the new exchanges to come and ask ELLA to join them
Without premine it's always a pain in the ass to get listed on the exchanges that ask rediculous listing fees. Might wanna try to set up a donation address for people to donate over time to get funds available for getting some other exchanges to list ELLA. To be asked by an exchange to get listed is very optimistic this early in the project.

Looks legit and Ellagem sounds good as well for this wallet. Hope to see a beta version soon so we can test

As long as it's a working wallet I'll be patient, not gonna test the Alpha to get a sneak peak at it, I'll just wait for the real deal.

New exchanges are going slow, as the lack of a pre-mine doesn't give much room to pay for new listings. General idea is to grow enough for the new exchanges to come and ask ELLA to join them
D D D Denarius

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

D D D Denarius
They released a Windows wallet alpha build (use at own risk). Check their discord channel for the download link. I didn't test it yet.
Anyone already had a test run at it? I prefer to wait for a finished version but would like to know people's first hand impressions.
Pages:
Jump to: