Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ellaism: Ethereum network with no premine and no contentious hard forks - page 47. (Read 118874 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 27
They released a Windows wallet alpha build (use at own risk). Check their discord channel for the download link. I didn't test it yet.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
ARweY484XkBSRCaPMATy9PCfrKJkgqWF6T
Alright see, nothing to worry about, just be patient and wait for the wallet Wink

They said the installation is ready, and polishing some final bugs Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
but which coin do i need to use to send my ellas to the new wallet?
with myetherwallet you use ethereum for gas to send tokens etc.
What do i need to use with myellawallet?

The .json file works on myetherwallet custom node, myellawallet, myellawallet chrome extension, and should eventually import into ellagem (Mist).
Alright see, nothing to worry about, just be patient and wait for the wallet Wink

The .json file works on myetherwallet custom node, myellawallet, myellawallet chrome extension, and should eventually import into ellagem (Mist).
D D D Denarius

Just ELLA, you won't need anything else
Probably will work with private keys and pub keys I'm still waiting for an official launch and how to guide too Cheesy

Just ELLA, you won't need anything else
Activity: 127
what do u need to have in myellawallet to send coins?
i thought i had to pay gas with my ella's...

New wallet is nearly ready so hold your coins and just try to import them into the new wallet when it's out Smiley won't need anymore GAS after that.

Also, the new wallet will be a full running node  Grin
D D D Denarius

New wallet is nearly ready so hold your coins and just try to import them into the new wallet when it's out Smiley won't need anymore GAS after that.
Activity: 127
That's gonna be the last piece of the puzzle. Making a friendly experience for the average Joe. Then, to the harder puzzles!
I'm almost an average Joe, I can use the MyEllaWallet and the MyEtherWallet but I prefer something on my PC as well to transfer coins. Now I have to keep GAS price into account and I won't have to worry about that in my real windows wallet when it comes out, just a small tx fee in ELLA not in GAS Cheesy

The average Joe enjoys less confusing things Cheesy
D D D Denarius
I can't wait for this coin to gain some traction and more awareness from the cryptocommunity, glad I got in so soon too.

No one dumping still, so that's a good sign.

The comingsoon™ Mist wallet will take this to the next stage.  Cool
Would be nice to have a windows wallet, will this Mist wallet be downloadable as I never heard of this before?

Yes Mist is a wallet to download. Windows version has some bugs for the dev to work out. I know some still dislike the interface of myellawallet, and prefer a typical windows wallet. Very exciting to watch this all unfold early into the coin. Again no premine and active devs, says a lot.

That's gonna be the last piece of the puzzle. Making a friendly experience for the average Joe. Then, to the harder puzzles!
I'm almost an average Joe, I can use the MyEllaWallet and the MyEtherWallet but I prefer something on my PC as well to transfer coins. Now I have to keep GAS price into account and I won't have to worry about that in my real windows wallet when it comes out, just a small tx fee in ELLA not in GAS Cheesy
I am looking forward to using the Mist wallet and pretty much have only used myetherwallet custom node from the day ellaismer set that up. Of course the Ella chrome extension is easy to use too.  https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/myellawallet/bgfofdgebpphdhddggaggeafenegbjef

Cleaning up the nested quote. I don't want Chrome to eat more ram than what it does now, so I will wait for Mist. In the meantime, I also use the MEW custom node.
I can't wait for this coin to gain some traction and more awareness from the cryptocommunity, glad I got in so soon too.

Would be nice to have a windows wallet, will this Mist wallet be downloadable as I never heard of this before?

Yes Mist is a wallet to download. Windows version has some bugs for the dev to work out. I know some still dislike the interface of myellawallet, and prefer a typical windows wallet. Very exciting to watch this all unfold early into the coin. Again no premine and active devs, says a lot.

I am looking forward to using the Mist wallet and pretty much have only used myetherwallet custom node from the day ellaismer set that up. Of course the Ella chrome extension is easy to use too.  https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/myellawallet/bgfofdgebpphdhddggaggeafenegbjef

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I really would like to know who the dev is... What has been accomplished is very solid and was done real quick...
D D D Denarius

Pages:
Jump to: