Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥ELYSIAN🔥 | 🔥PRE TGE May 21-June 4🔥 | 🔥TGE June 4-24🔥 - page 20. (Read 19681 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
My opinion. Businesses will have access to a highly responsive and tech-savvy consumer market through the Elysian platform and ecosystem. The addition of beneficial aspects such as Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality will provide interoperability and access to a more variety of consumers than current Ecommerce platforms, in addition to an enhanced, unprecedented user experience.
As the market continues to steadily grow,statistical evidence shows that platforms such as Shopify and Woocommerce are thriving.
You are right! Shopify experienced a growth in revenue from $130.383 million in Q4 of 2016 to $222.814 million in Q4 of 2017.
A significant amount of the growth in the industry can be attributed to the rapid adoption of Ecommerce in Asia.
But what we can see? The progressive increase in Ecommerce revenue and platform adoption in Asia is at a higher rate than any other part of the world.
What does that mean? Who can explain me?
Asia thrives in business, which means that the company has the right direction in the plans.
Activity: 210
My opinion. Businesses will have access to a highly responsive and tech-savvy consumer market through the Elysian platform and ecosystem. The addition of beneficial aspects such as Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality will provide interoperability and access to a more variety of consumers than current Ecommerce platforms, in addition to an enhanced, unprecedented user experience.
As the market continues to steadily grow,statistical evidence shows that platforms such as Shopify and Woocommerce are thriving.
You are right! Shopify experienced a growth in revenue from $130.383 million in Q4 of 2016 to $222.814 million in Q4 of 2017.
A significant amount of the growth in the industry can be attributed to the rapid adoption of Ecommerce in Asia.
But what we can see? The progressive increase in Ecommerce revenue and platform adoption in Asia is at a higher rate than any other part of the world.
What does that mean? Who can explain me?
Activity: 57
All the way to expertise,
https://icobench.com/ico/elysian
icobench reviews reveal the expert rating.
Activity: 57
Tell me, can I find out how pre-sale is going on? how many tokens have already been sold? and for what price are they now? what about the wallets?

All information you need is available to the Official website @ https://elycoin.io/
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Tell me, can I find out how pre-sale is going on? how many tokens have already been sold? and for what price are they now? what about the wallets?
Activity: 168
Activity: 308
Activity: 266
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Activity: 327
Activity: 201
I think this project has a successful future, is not it?
Yes. The long-term business model presents a strong plan of action.
Hi. I want to add that, the integration of the Elysian platform into the Ecommerce industry at the infancy of the technological revolution planted seed to provide the capability to control a substantial portion of the industry in the future.
I'm already going to buy their coins.
Activity: 139
Hi. I want to add that, the integration of the Elysian platform into the Ecommerce industry at the infancy of the technological revolution planted seed to provide the capability to control a substantial portion of the industry in the future.
Activity: 160
Activity: 162
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
What is the problem Elysian is going to solve?
Elysian will provide a platform to improve security and prevent data breaches, exemplified most notably by Exquifax and Target. 
Also, Elysian integrate futuristic technology to create an unprecedented user experience, leading to increased efficiency and consumer satisfaction.

You're right, because elysian will integrated virtual reality and artificial intelligence for user experience. I hope with this integration can make elysian different with another e-commerce
Activity: 224
Elysian will provide a platform to improve security and prevent data breaches, exemplified most notably by Exquifax and Target. 
Also, Elysian integrate futuristic technology to create an unprecedented user experience, leading to increased efficiency and consumer satisfaction.
Yes, Elysian has developed a model for community expansion through the growth pool (currency)  to prioritize relations between the team and the supporters.
I think, as a result, the strongest projects will ultimately be voted on successfully and will benefit both the company and the community.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Great team, great project! I am confident that the Safinus project will achieve the highest results amongst the startup blockchain! The company plans to collect a large number of investors and entrepreneurs! You can also join.
Hopefully better in the future, let the passion for the team without you this project will not be good like this.
Activity: 84
Yes, Elysian has developed a model for community expansion through the growth pool (currency)  to prioritize relations between the team and the supporters.
Activity: 238
Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: