Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥ELYSIAN🔥 | 🔥PRE TGE May 21-June 4🔥 | 🔥TGE June 4-24🔥 - page 15. (Read 19681 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 0
Pre-TGE phase has completed, successfully filling its 2.4M USD hard cap!
Activity: 162
Is it sales ended ?
Pre-TGE is sold out. But our Main TGE started on June 20
Activity: 181
Activity: 224
What is Elysian?
Elysian is a decentralized platform to build Ecommerce websites on the blockchain.
Also Elysian integrate atomic swaps for interoperability (Lamden partnership) and will be using AI & virtual reality to create a new user experience in Ecommerce.
Activity: 238
What is Elysian?
Elysian is a decentralized platform to build Ecommerce websites on the blockchain.
Activity: 252
Activity: 119
hello dev. I noticed the elysian project is growing and many supporters.
I want to ask. To purchase tokens with 50% bonus is valid on elysian website or in qryptos?
Activity: 113
Does the team prepare for the plan when hard cap reach or not?
Hi Qspace. In case of not reaching Hardcap during ICO sale, the unsold tokens will be burned
You can refer to the most frequently asked questions about the project here : https://elycoin.io/faq
In case of not reaching Hardcap during ICO sale, the unsold tokens will be burned.
I like it already, because it's the right decision, so that there are not many extra tokens. And thanks for the link, I'll go too, read more useful information.

Token burn is a good choice, but I mean is there any effect of the progress of Elysian development?
Merit: 10
One of the single largest flaws in the Proof-of-Work based cryptocurrencies, such as the public Ethereum blockchain, is that any attacker with 51% or more of the mining hashrate will be in control of the network.
The one million tokens from the Airdrop will be distributed equally among all properly registered and eligible participants. For example, if 50,000 people sign up for the campaign, then each participant would receive 20 tokens. All tokens will be distributed 30 days after the completion of the Elysian Token Generation Event which ends on July 8th. I hope this helps.
Project applications listed on the forum are to be voted on by community members. If the project receives a minimum of 51% “yes” votes, and passes the responsible voting requirements, the project will receive funding.
Activity: 394
Hi Qspace. In case of not reaching Hardcap during ICO sale, the unsold tokens will be burned
You can refer to the most frequently asked questions about the project here : https://elycoin.io/faq
In case of not reaching Hardcap during ICO sale, the unsold tokens will be burned.
I like it already, because it's the right decision, so that there are not many extra tokens. And thanks for the link, I'll go too, read more useful information.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Activity: 126
I have problems buying the ELY, when I try to transfer etherscan says Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Reverted] Anyboy having this problem?
Will pre-approve mode mechanism effect the decentralize characteristic of Elysian?
Is this a very good idea, let alone Elysian sophistication?
You are right. Elysian will be the first Ecommerce platform to combine several vital aspects that are necessary for the progression of the industry – blockchain technology to securely store data

By utilizing Blockchain technology to store data can make sure data will be safe. So with Blockchain technology i hope many people will interested to build their e-commerce by using Elysian platform because Elysian more safer than centralized technology

What happens if Pre-approve node being attack and control by hacker?
Good morning for everyone!!! What’s mean airdrop tokens?
The one million tokens from the Airdrop will be distributed equally among all participants. All tokens will be distributed 30 days after the completion of the Elysian Token Generation Event which ends on July 8th.
Activity: 266
Good morning for everyone!!! What’s mean airdrop tokens?
Activity: 163
Will it be traded immediately after the sale is over?
Hello, we can trade it directly at Desentralised exchanger like IDEX
Activity: 280
Will it be traded immediately after the sale is over?
Pages:
Jump to: