Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥ELYSIAN🔥 | 🔥PRE TGE May 21-June 4🔥 | 🔥TGE June 4-24🔥 - page 24. (Read 19681 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
What are AI and VR going to be used for?
Activity: 177
Hello! What kind of token is this? What’s the mechanism behind it?
Hey! ELY coin is based on ERC-20 Ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 235
Hello! What kind of token is this? What’s the mechanism behind it?
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
I see very rapid progress in sales and 3m Softcap has now been reached if stabis like this I'm sure hard cap will be achieved also quickly I hope so   Grin
hopefully, what the expectations of this project will be realized easily and smoothly, I am sure the team here will always give the best for this project. because the team also surely wants this project a success.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I see very rapid progress in sales and 3m Softcap has now been reached if stabis like this I'm sure hard cap will be achieved also quickly I hope so   Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
we wait for dev and team strategy for marketing on 4 june to 17 june besuk hopefully can attract investors to join and can reach target of $ 2,4 million hopefully bejalan smooth and success like hope
Activity: 106
Tell me, do you have a bounty campaign? as I understand the project was announced back in April, and the activity is low. this is strange
Activity: 125
I just found this project and looks really interesting. Is there a WP in French?
Hello! Yes, the whitepaper is translated in French, you can find it on the website.
Activity: 224
I just found this project and looks really interesting. Is there a WP in French?
Activity: 84
Does the project have partners, by the way?
Hello! Yes, there are plenty of them including Airswap, Sether, Applicature and some more.
Activity: 131
Does the project have partners, by the way?
Activity: 238
The project’s rating is really high, haven’t seen such a high one in a long time.
True. There’s no surprise tokens are being sold so fast.
Activity: 156
It’s really nice to see the project having a Whitepaper in my native language. Thanks for Spanish translation.
Activity: 154
Hey, can I see the projects roadmap? Where can I find it?
Hi, the projects roadmap is on the website.
Activity: 266
Hey, can I see the projects roadmap? Where can I find it?
Activity: 163
What do the reviews say about the project?
Hello! Most of the reviews are very positive so far and isn’t likely to change.
Activity: 280
What do the reviews say about the project?
Activity: 112
 when can I sell the token? I'm in need of money and I had purchased some a few days back
So I can't convert my existing tokens to ETH till Elycoin hits exchanges?
Activity: 81
Why do some ICO rating rate ELY with an ‘E’ rating and other more like 4.6/5. What’s th most credible review site out there on ICO’s with non sponsors endorsements etc?
Activity: 84
The one million tokens from the Airdrop will be distributed equally among all properly registered and eligible participants. For example, if 50,000 people sign up for the campaign, then each participant would receive 20 tokens. All tokens will be distributed 30 days after the completion of the Elysian Token Generation Event which ends on July 8th. I hope this helps.
Pages:
Jump to: