Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥ELYSIAN🔥 | 🔥PRE TGE May 21-June 4🔥 | 🔥TGE June 4-24🔥 - page 22. (Read 19681 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 503
Jeremy Khoo Joins Elysian as Advisor
https://medium.com/@Elysian_Ely/jeremy-khoo-joins-elysian-as-advisor-3e75cd12e757

As a follow-up to the recent partnership between Elysian and ifashion group, the CEO of ifashion group, Jeremy Khoo, has joined team Elysian as an advisor to assist the project in helping to penetrate the Asian market using his Ecommerce experience. Jeremy has successfully exited 3 venture funded companies and has spent several years in the Ecommerce industry.

As we know, Elysian is a hybrid of blockchain and Ecommerce. The project has the potential to appeal to a massive user base in a market that is in need of a transformation as technology is becoming more and more powerful. Jeremy Khoo is an important addition to an already strong team of Ecommerce experts. Jeremy has helped several blockchain projects raise over 100m in token sales and is responsible for the growth of various projects himself, including ifashion group, MegaX, Novum Capital, and Enblockr.

The connection to Ecommerce is what helps Elysian stand out among the massive field of blockchain projects in 2018. Most projects’ market reach is simply the blockchain space and nothing more. Not only does Elysian connect the blockchain industry with an incredibly large Ecommerce market, but it also gives other blockchain projects the opportunity to collaborate with Elysian to allow their project to transcend the boundaries of the blockchain space to become integrated with Ecommerce as well. This is very lucrative for a majority of projects in this industry.

Jeremy Khoo, along with his company ifashion group, will be very beneficial for the growth of Elysian in the Ecommerce industry because of their connections and experience. Jeremy himself has already had several successful exits, and his company ifashion group has been funded by venture capitalists. Jeremy also has extensive blockchain experience in terms of advising and being a part of 8 projects that have collectively executed successful campaigns. We can expect that this experience will serve as a vital gateway to rapid growth as Elysian continues on its quest to become industry leaders.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Elysian Gleam Giveaway #9

To commemorate the announcement of the Elysian project going live, the team has created a giveaway for community members. Users will have the ability to win an Ethereum prize equivalent to $250 USD that will be given away to ten lucky winners!
https://medium.com/@Elysian_Ely/elysian-gleam-giveaway-9-44fbc32b56bd
Activity: 177
It’s great to purchase tokens just for 6 cents now. I’m happy I found out about the project in the beginning of it’s PRE-TGE.
Activity: 125
Hey, will Elysian spend more money on marketing? The project itself is great, I hope it gets more popular.
Hello! Yes, after getting the funds from the TGE Elysian is going to use about the half of the money on marketing.
Activity: 224
Hey, will Elysian spend more money on marketing? The project itself is great, I hope it gets more popular.
Activity: 131
Bought some tokens, I’m glad there’s such a big discount.
Activity: 238
Is there a referral program I can participate in?
Yes, you can find info about it on the website, just press “campaigns”.
Activity: 252
Is there a referral program I can participate in?
Activity: 252
Does the project have a working MVP?
It’s coming out on 5th of July, 2018.
Does the project have a working MVP?
Activity: 147
Hello, admin sorry i filled the airdrop form twice. How can i cancel the last submission?
Activity: 154
Hey, where can I learn about the project’s team?
There’s plenty of info about them on the website, there are also links for their LinkedIn profiles.
Activity: 266
Hey, where can I learn about the project’s team?
Activity: 163
Why a project for Ecommerce is worth investing in?
There are many reasons for that, the main one is that global Ecommerce sales are enormous and will exceed even further.
Activity: 280
Why a project for Ecommerce is worth investing in?
Activity: 280
Can I already purchase some ELY coins? Thank you.
Yes, the presale has started and you can already purchase the tokens.
Activity: 158
Can I already purchase some ELY coins? Thank you.
Merit: 1
What’s the percentage of tokens that the team is going to keep to itself?
The team is planning to keep only 10% of total amount of tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: