Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥ELYSIAN🔥 | 🔥PRE TGE May 21-June 4🔥 | 🔥TGE June 4-24🔥 - page 26. (Read 19681 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 0
I think this project has a successful future, is not it?
Yes. The long-term business model presents a strong plan of action.
Activity: 177
What is benefit of the Token Generation Event?
I see, these are additional functions in the platform through digital and influencer marketing. Also, new partnership with high-profile retailers.
This is a great idea. This event in a bunch with the Elysium Forum will give new opportunities to get acquainted with new partners and expand a currency more.
Yes, Elysian has developed a model for community expansion through the growth pool (currency) to prioritize relations between the team and the supporters.
I think, as a result, the strongest projects will ultimately be voted on successfully and will benefit both the company and the community.
Activity: 235
I see, these are additional functions in the platform through digital and influencer marketing. Also, new partnership with high-profile retailers.
This is a great idea. This event in a bunch with the Elysium Forum will give new opportunities to get acquainted with new partners and expand a currency more.
Yes, Elysian has developed a model for community expansion through the growth pool (currency) to prioritize relations between the team and the supporters.
Activity: 126
Activity: 224
Activity: 238
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I apologize, but the manager generally appeared in the branch? he adds news? Unfortunately, I did not see the answer to my question
Activity: 154
How much investment do you have to invest to start the project?
Activity: 163
ELYSIAN looks very interested and promising project. i hope i this successful goes up. i will join ICO also. i think this opportunity will not come again.
It is not a big secret that price is growing in cryptocurrencies because of limit amount of tokens! This inevitably increase price!
Activity: 280
Hello,i have read the WP and some articles about your project. It looks interesting.What will increase the price of your token?
Activity: 65
ATTENTION: TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN
Due to high traffic to our dashboard, many users were unable to invest during the first couple hours of our Pre-TGE phase. The issue has since been resolved, and all dashboards should be functioning properly now.

Dashboard login: https://tge.elycoin.io/login
Activity: 280
the project looks legit .Where do you registered at?
Activity: 173
In my opinion this is a very promising idea with a strong team. Do you have a YouTube channel or a video project review?
Activity: 252
Can I still join your IСO? How will the token distribution be distributed among the participants? On which exchanger can I sell my coins after I receive it?
Activity: 210
Tell me please what is the price of one Elysian token now?
Activity: 168
Could you tell me, when the last phase?
According to the website, the final stage will be held from Jule 2 - Jule 8
Activity: 308
Could you tell me, when the last phase?
Activity: 266
The team successfully completed the private event, thus their income amounted to $ 1.6 million, the next stage of Pre - TGE will last 14 days, with June 4-June 17, where the goal is to collect $ 2.4 million.
I think, if all the ideas are realized qualitatively then the team will succeed
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
The integration of smart contracts and blockchain technology will ultimately provide a higher level of security in the realm of Ecommerce
Activity: 624
Merit: 100
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
the idea without doubt is excellent if the team get to realize it and link the two markets then it can be to the whole blockchain as a whole
Pages:
Jump to: