Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [EQB] [REBOOT...] EquestrianBit - currency of friendship - page 5. (Read 26321 times)

Activity: 589
Merit: 500
Promotional video was shot today and will be released soon!
This does not add optimism. Failcoin entered the exchange https://c-cex.com/index.html?p=fail-btc, and no sales. I think it's a bad sign for EQB. It is necessary to increase the popularity of coins before going the exchange.

Well, it's FAILcoin. The name speaks for itself.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
This does not add optimism. Failcoin entered the exchange https://c-cex.com/index.html?p=fail-btc, and no sales. I think it's a bad sign for EQB. It is necessary to increase the popularity of coins before going the exchange.
Activity: 84
Some other coins, with the appearance on the exchange rate is very low. How to avoid such EQB?

I know you are really looking forward to see EQB listed on exchange, so here is sum up:

- 2 exchanges promised to add us after they launch
- 2 exchanges are currently evaluating adding EQB
- 1 said they will add EQB if we pay them some bitcoins

It appears SwissCEX would fall in that third bracket.  I was present when rubycoin devs told SwissCEX devs they were ready to 'make an offer' to join their exchange.  2 days later (3 days after I asked for consideration for this coin), rubycoin was listed.  I so thought that exchange was different than the rest.
I am now worried about the appearance of the coins on the stock exchange, I hope the coin will be buyers, not just sellers. with the lemons! what do you think about this?

Don't be worried, there will definitely be buyers. There will also be more people generally, because with exchanges, EQB will have value and will be usable as currency.
I am now worried about the appearance of the coins on the stock exchange, I hope the coin will be buyers, not just sellers. with the lemons! what do you think about this?
Some other coins, with the appearance on the exchange rate is very low. How to avoid such EQB?

I know you are really looking forward to see EQB listed on exchange, so here is sum up:

- 2 exchanges promised to add us after they launch
- 2 exchanges are currently evaluating adding EQB
- 1 said they will add EQB if we pay them some bitcoins
with the lemons!,
The new exchange, you can try to get here. https://c-cex.com/

I'm in contact with C-Cex, they deciding if they'll add EQB or not. You can contact them too and tell them why they should add us!
with the lemons!,
The new exchange, you can try to get here. https://c-cex.com/
If you are having problems launching wallet, there is new release which fixes that!
equestrianbit.com/files/equestrianbit-1.0.4.rar

Changelog:
- Compiled with Qt 4.8.5 for better compatibility

Update is not needed if you are not having problems with launching wallet.
with the lemons!,
Another interesting service https://coin-swap.net/, but do not know how it is honest and useful for coins.
Hello everyone! Reddit tipbot is finished. If never heard about tipbot, what it does is that it allows you to reward Reddit posts and comments you like by sending Bits to their authors.
More info here
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Any updates dev?
Who cares about number of miners? Cheesy

Ouch, careful saying stuff like that. The more miners a coin has, the more secure the network. If anyone can put more than 50% of the hash rate, they can doublespend and kill confidence in the coin. If a coin creator doesn't care how many miners are on a coin, that is a little bit scary.

I KNOW how important miners are for network, what I mean is that coin success doesn't really need thousands of miners.

What does it needs? A good developer?  Roll Eyes

Good community! Which includes miners, users, speculants, developers and others.

+10000

Ouch, careful saying stuff like that. The more miners a coin has, the more secure the network. If anyone can put more than 50% of the hash rate, they can doublespend and kill confidence in the coin. If a coin creator doesn't care how many miners are on a coin, that is a little bit scary.

I KNOW how important miners are for network, what I mean is that coin success doesn't really need thousands of miners.

Good community! Which includes miners, users, speculants, developers and others.
Appcoin appeared on the stock exchange swisscex.com this coin now can sell for 0.00000026 BTC. Total coins will be 18,8 billion.

What price will have EquestrianBit?

Total coins number is 1,32 billion, so theoreticaly, price could be around 0.0000039 BTC.

Pages:
Jump to: