Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [EQB] [REBOOT...] EquestrianBit - currency of friendship - page 6. (Read 26321 times)

Activity: 589
Merit: 500
Who cares about number of miners? Cheesy

Ouch, careful saying stuff like that. The more miners a coin has, the more secure the network. If anyone can put more than 50% of the hash rate, they can doublespend and kill confidence in the coin. If a coin creator doesn't care how many miners are on a coin, that is a little bit scary.

I KNOW how important miners are for network, what I mean is that coin success doesn't really need thousands of miners.
Activity: 261
Merit: 250

Ouch, careful saying stuff like that. The more miners a coin has, the more secure the network. If anyone can put more than 50% of the hash rate, they can doublespend and kill confidence in the coin. If a coin creator doesn't care how many miners are on a coin, that is a little bit scary.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Appcoin appeared on the stock exchange swisscex.com this coin now can sell for 0.00000026 BTC. Total coins will be 18,8 billion.

What price will have EquestrianBit?
Activity: 84
any news with this coin?  Huh

Yes! Reddit tipbot is in beta and will be released tomorrow or on Wednesday. EQB video is in progress and will be released this week. I'm also working on paper wallet, no ETA.
And about exchanges: We will be added to Lazycoins, after they launch, but they are still busy fixing bugs, launch will probably be next week.
One exchange contacted me, but they wanted 1 BTC per year and I cannot spare that much money.

Our IRC Tipbot MuffinBot now has a dice roll game.  Beat the house for 150% payouts!  !roll

Join us on IRC ~ Freenode @ #equestrianbit

Yes! Reddit tipbot is in beta and will be released tomorrow or on Wednesday. EQB video is in progress and will be released this week. I'm also working on paper wallet, no ETA.
And about exchanges: We will be added to Lazycoins, after they launch, but they are still busy fixing bugs, launch will probably be next week.
One exchange contacted me, but they wanted 1 BTC per year and I cannot spare that much money.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Voting rules changed on MintPal.
By the way, today I was contacted by one exchange and they want our coin!
Nice!
Wonder if we could find a few merchants willing to take EQB as well, that always helps.

Will never work, who will accepted a coin with 2 miners? Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Nice!
Wonder if we could find a few merchants willing to take EQB as well, that always helps.

Will never work, who will accepted a coin with 2 miners? Smiley
Activity: 979
Merit: 510
Nice!
This is very good news.
So, let's do it up!
Come join us on IRC
Freenode #equestrianbit
TipBot 'MuffinBot' is handing out free EQB!

Yes, come to IRC!
I also need few people with Reddit to test tipbot, contact me on IRC.
Come join us on IRC
Freenode #equestrianbit
TipBot 'MuffinBot' is handing out free EQB!
I do not know how you can use the characters Equestria without copyright infringement, so I made just such a coin of friendship.  Cheesy I'm not an artist, do not be so strict to me.  Roll Eyes

nice  Smiley
I do not know how you can use the characters Equestria without copyright infringement, so I made just such a coin of friendship.  Cheesy I'm not an artist, do not be so strict to me.  Roll Eyes
What do you think of the following.

EquestrianBit the national currency of Czech students Smiley will put us in the spotlight no? 2% fee of the mining pool will go to a project to help Czech students. Smiley

Sounds Great!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
What do you think of the following.

EquestrianBit the national currency of Czech students Smiley will put us in the spotlight no? 2% fee of the mining pool will go to a project to help Czech students. Smiley
Older version starts correctly.
Smiley Brohoof /)

(\

Current version is compiled using Qt 5.2.0, which probably causes this error.
I will compile new version with Qt 4.8.5 for better compatibility.
Pages:
Jump to: