Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥EQWITY🔥- We are moving from project to company. - page 13. (Read 4016 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 2
EQWITY has made up their plan which will offer an ecosystem for encouraging industry to be a smart regulation by the help of putting fundraising or ICO market.
Activity: 202
Merit: 1
For the Canadian people, Eqwity is on their under area... @Crypt0Next is the platform. join here.
Activity: 173
Merit: 4
You can't believe that all the token investor will receive a free company share, Could you believe it?

I don't know how could these steps will be implemented. I think it's not so easy to maintain.
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
You can't believe that all the token investor will receive a free company share, Could you believe it?
Activity: 175
I have read a very interesting and informative blog, @CryptoShillNye about Government Regulation vs. Self Regulation. really a good one.
It might be a good one. From this blog, anyone can get a lot of idea about the regulation.
Activity: 184
It's assumed that In the near future, All project founder will also need to publicly verify through a KYF process. That's why A KYF will be used in the future properly.

Do you know that the prediction from the Coinpredictor, It has shown that the value of EQWITY would move up +41.42 once it will get listed on an exchange...

How come? Is it real or fake?
Come on, It's just a prediction about this project. you know they are doing very well according to their proposal.
Activity: 96
Do you know that the prediction from the Coinpredictor, It has shown that the value of EQWITY would move up +41.42 once it will get listed on an exchange...

How come? Is it real or fake?
Activity: 207
Merit: 2
I have read a very interesting and informative blog, @CryptoShillNye about Government Regulation vs. Self Regulation. really a good one.
Yeah, I also have learnt a lot of things from this paper, For the other people I have attached to the link below here.
https://medium.com/@CryptoShillNye/government-regulation-vs-self-regulation-the-choice-we-have-to-make-7d98f23989a9
very informative, It will help you to know how the regulation will affect our society and how this regulation comes from the government.

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
An interesting idea, I will follow the project and, possibly, invest, but first I will see how your pre-sale sale will go, then I will look further
Activity: 144
Merit: 3
Yeah, I also have learnt a lot of things from this paper, For the other people I have attached to the link below here.
https://medium.com/@CryptoShillNye/government-regulation-vs-self-regulation-the-choice-we-have-to-make-7d98f23989a9
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
We know a lot of projects has been rejected because of the out of exchange site, So what about this project regarding that issue?
Not only the exchange platform but also fundraising issue is a big matter of rejecting purpose.
We know a lot of projects has been rejected because of the out of exchange site, So what about this project regarding that issue?
Activity: 173
They have brought a good offer that if someone buys a Utility Token during the ICO.E then that person also get a free company's share as a thank-you gift.
Activity: 159
I don't think that AML process couldn't prevent the money laundering, In this blockchain, it's not a big issue.
They are doing well so far, so lets them try for this issue. I hope they will succeed.
Activity: 121
I don't think that AML process couldn't prevent the money laundering, In this blockchain, it's not a big issue.
I don't agree with you on this point, they have taken a nice event to control this unwanted thing, they should get deserved a great appreciation.
They are also introducing the KYC+AML process in order to enlist the investors.
what does the meaning of AML to do listing purpose?
AML states that the anti-money laundering process. It will help to prevent money-laundering for enlisting the share issuing.
Pages:
Jump to: