Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥EQWITY🔥- We are moving from project to company. - page 10. (Read 4016 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 1
How many tokens will be distributed for the private sale? and when it will occur along with days?
They have fixed the amount for the private sale, 50% of the total token will be distributed for this purpose within the 3 days. you will get additional information on their website.
Their bonus policy is really fine, Who could back to this project then he or she would gain more bonus token...
Activity: 184
Merit: 4
How many tokens will be distributed for the private sale? and when it will occur along with days?
They have fixed the amount for the private sale, 50% of the total token will be distributed for this purpose within the 3 days. you will get additional information on their website.
Activity: 175
Activity: 121
Eqwity is the first project which has brought to us a new standard ICO based on the Bilateral transparency and bi-directional trust. it will make a good bondage between founder and investor.
besides this system, Eqwity also brings an exceptional fundraising platform through financial sustainability and proof of viability along with a Bilateral transparency...
I think the proof of viability will be able to raise the fund by providing an assurance of bilateral transparency and bi-directional trust, also voting right will be a good factor in this issue.
Of course, I agree with you. I also think that proof of viability will add a good thing with this project.
Activity: 144
Merit: 3
Eqwity is the first project which has brought to us a new standard ICO based on the Bilateral transparency and bi-directional trust. it will make a good bondage between founder and investor.
besides this system, Eqwity also brings an exceptional fundraising platform through financial sustainability and proof of viability along with a Bilateral transparency...
I think the proof of viability will be able to raise the fund by providing an assurance of bilateral transparency and bi-directional trust, also voting right will be a good factor in this issue.
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
Activity: 184
Not only that but also they will fix all sort of the problem in the current ICO, That's they will create a more updated system for the trader and founder. It means a good thing.
Activity: 121
Activity: 202
In order to decline the high rate of falling project because of having uncertain planning and strategic management, this project has become one of the emergings in this blockchain platform.
It could be implemented because of having a good research and development wing. I am sure it will enhance the quality of this system in this way.
Activity: 173
In order to decline the high rate of falling project because of having uncertain planning and strategic management, this project has become one of the emerging in this blockchain platform.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
Wow, It's a good sign for this project. FundICO has become the part of this platform. It's started the journey with EQWITY.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
this is a big project, and definitely need extra hard work so that everyone can achieve it, let's follow and support this project so that later it can run smoothly and achieve satisfactory sales as targeted.
Activity: 118
1 EQY=0.01 USD for the ICO.E token price. and they will start their journey from the next year.
But their total supply is huge, 6250000000 Token is a big number. It might be a good number if all of those token will be sold in the market.
Activity: 396
Merit: 5
1 EQY=0.01 USD for the ICO.E token price. and they will start their journey from the next year.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
What is the minimum amount of money an investor should invest in this platform for being a valid investment?
At least 0.1 ETH or equivalent need to invest initially otherwise it will not be counted.
Activity: 202
What is the minimum amount of money an investor should invest in this platform for being a valid investment?
Activity: 207
Merit: 2
What is the amount of softcap for this project? Have you fixed anything regarding this issue?
They are expecting 6 Million USD for the Softcap, I think it's huge for this purpose when you compare with other exchange platform.
I don't agree with you on this point, 6 million USD is not a big deal in the blockchain industry, I think they will reach their goal to achieve that amount.
Activity: 175
What is the amount of softcap for this project? Have you fixed anything regarding this issue?
They are expecting 6 Million USD for the Softcap, I think it's huge for this purpose when you compare with other exchange platform.
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
Activity: 173
For me, This type of exchange will have a good room in the blockchain market because of inventing a new idea. self-regulation will be a good factor in the market for recognising the quality project.
Pages:
Jump to: