Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥EQWITY🔥- We are moving from project to company. - page 9. (Read 4016 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
This project uses the EOS blockchain, (in Whitepaper, referring to EQY as an EOSIO platform token). But I wonder why in the token sale there is no EOS as the accepted payment currency? Thanks!
Activity: 202
Merit: 1
So far this project is looking incredible and on the way of being a successful project. One of the most crucial parts is keeping away from scamming, there are a lot of scams and fake project. that's why self-regulation is a vital thing regarding this issue.
Activity: 184
Merit: 4
I hope this project will run smoothly, public sales will also be able to achieve the targeted results. I am sure that the enthusiasm and cohesiveness that the team has will surely make everything run smoothly and successfully.
When a team has a specific vision and mission then their activities should be based on their planning, In this way, a project will run successfully at any platform. So Eqwity has also a good team along with a good vision.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I hope this project will run smoothly, public sales will also be able to achieve the targeted results. I am sure that the enthusiasm and cohesiveness that the team has will surely make everything run smoothly and successfully.
Activity: 121
Actually, Why we need to get attached to the self-regulation?
I hope this type of regulation will reduce the imbalance in this platform, a lot of people are coming to this platform day by day but the lack of proper regulation they can't manage the proper income flow even they can't get the proper access. that's why it might be a good thing on this platform.
Activity: 159
Actually, Why we need to get attached to the self-regulation?
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
Nowadays, Only investors can make an effort of gaining a return from the investment, But With this system, Founder also will have an equal responsibility to make sure about this process. That's why it has brought to a good factor of verification.
Activity: 118
In order to varify the project founder, they have introduced KYF system, I think this is a good invention for this purpose...It's an alternative platform of KYC.
Of course, this KYF will play a vital role in identity verification and background verification, Not only that but also it will make sure that keeping the police record if any.
How this KYF will play its own role? And how we can see the result from this process?
This KYF will perform as a third part and the result they will publish publicly in the blockchain platform...so it will make a great impact on this system.
Activity: 173
In order to varify the project founder, they have introduced KYF system, I think this is a good invention for this purpose...It's an alternative platform of KYC.
Of course, this KYF will play a vital role in identity verification and background verification, Not only that but also it will make sure that keeping the police record if any.
How this KYF will play its own role? And how we can see the result from this process?
Activity: 184
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
Activity: 144
Merit: 3
By this Eqwity project, At least a person will get a scam free project and the strongly skilled team which will ensure the varified founder because of the self-regulation.
It's true that they (EQWITY) are going to establish the newest self-regulation system which makes sure that the linkage between the founder and the investor. In this way, the Investor will make a stable decision regarding this project.
This initiative will make a good impact on this digital platform because of a lot of projects are becoming dead for being proved as a scam, so they can't be listed in any exchange site.
it turns out that this project has enormous benefits for everyone and I have become more confident that in the future there will be more support for this project so that the target will be more easily achieved.
I also think that ewqity has a bright future because of their mission and vision, especially, some of those policies are really good to attract to the investor.
Activity: 308
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
By this Eqwity project, At least a person will get a scam free project and the strongly skilled team which will ensure the varified founder because of the self-regulation.
It's true that they (EQWITY) are going to establish the newest self-regulation system which makes sure that the linkage between the founder and the investor. In this way, the Investor will make a stable decision regarding this project.
This initiative will make a good impact on this digital platform because of a lot of projects are becoming dead for being proved as a scam, so they can't be listed in any exchange site.
it turns out that this project has enormous benefits for everyone and I have become more confident that in the future there will be more support for this project so that the target will be more easily achieved.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
What is the minimum amount of money an investor should invest in this platform for being a valid investment?

check this page my friend, read it carefully and you will see the full informations about eqwity token sale
https://www.eqwity.io/#tokensale
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
Activity: 118
Activity: 173
Activity: 207
Merit: 2
How many tokens will be distributed for the private sale? and when it will occur along with days?
Their private sale will start in a couple of hours only, so let's think it again and again. Only a single day is to go...
Activity: 202
https://www.eqwity.io/?utm_medium=forum&utm_source=bitcointalk, In this site, they have drowned a roadmap where they will allocate their token for the public sale 2 times, At the first, 20% of the tokens and 2nd portion, also 5% of the token. But why they have designed in such a way?
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
When the project ecosystem will be announced completely? In their website, they have published a roadmap which is very obscure to me...
Pages:
Jump to: