Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥EQWITY🔥- We are moving from project to company. - page 14. (Read 4016 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 529
They are also introducing the KYC+AML process in order to enlist the investors.
what does the meaning of AML to do listing purpose?
Activity: 184
Merit: 4
They are also introducing the KYC+AML process in order to enlist the investors.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
I don't have any about the ICO.E. Generally, we know about ICO but why the extra E has been added to the ICO?
ICO.E means the Initial coin offering plus Equity Airdropping. It's a little bit exceptional to other ICO.
This ICO.E has introduced the new concept about the fundraising process. credit goes to the team of this project?
Activity: 173
I don't have any about the ICO.E. Generally, we know about ICO but why the extra E has been added to the ICO?
ICO.E means the Initial coin offering plus Equity Airdropping. It's a little bit exceptional to other ICO.
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
EQWITY is present introducing new ICO standards to secure investor funds from fraud this is a very good idea, this is very interesting for investors
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
This project has everything to attract investors. The team is experienced and the partnerships are great for the project's growth. I am expecting it will reach the mooncap before mainsale ends.
For the purpose of reaching to every trader, It has all the good qualities so far. That's why people will love it.
I think all the quality that was on show this project team for successful future projects EQWITY, hopefully a lot of people that support this project to success
Activity: 159
"proof of Viability", It's another new dimension in the blockchain industry.
Activity: 121
This project has everything to attract investors. The team is experienced and the partnerships are great for the project's growth. I am expecting it will reach the mooncap before mainsale ends.
For the purpose of reaching to every trader, It has all the good qualities so far. That's why people will love it.
Activity: 532
Activity: 144
Merit: 3
Looks good, But in order to get a trusted project, Developer needs to provide more information about themselves.

I think they have delivered a lot of information regarding the project. If you found the Whitepaper then you will find a lot.
Look at this below link, You might get the whole scenario from the whitepaper.
https://www.eqwity.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Eqwity_WhitePaper_ENG_1.0.pdf
Activity: 118
Looks good, But in order to get a trusted project, Developer needs to provide more information about themselves.

I think they have delivered a lot of information regarding the project. If you found the Whitepaper then you will find a lot.
Activity: 396
Merit: 5

Activity: 584
Merit: 256
EQY will be the heart of this EQWITY platform.
One Investor= One Voice, That's a good term of service, I think people will get encouraged by this moto.
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
By this project, they will try to encourage this industry about smart regulation. Smart regulation will help to build a responsible market which makes safer for the investors.
Yes, Smart regulation will bring a revolution in this blockchain system. it might be a good source for creating a safety platform.
Activity: 173
By this project, they will try to encourage this industry about smart regulation. Smart regulation will help to build a responsible market which makes safer for the investors.
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
To know the details of the founder, you must have the access, That's why self-regulation is adding a new value in the blockchain platform. You have to know where you are gonna invest. it's your right.
How you can identify the founder and how will it be possible to verify either it's real or fake?
That's why EQWITY has innovated a new KYF (know your founder) which is a newly created another KYC, In this way, every investor will let informed about their founder.
well, maybe that step can be used as an identifier of the existing co-founder by imposing another KYC.
is that just enough to provide certainty to be trusted?
To know the details of the founder, you must have the access, That's why self-regulation is adding a new value in the blockchain platform. You have to know where you are gonna invest. it's your right.
How you can identify the founder and how will it be possible to verify either it's real or fake?
That's why EQWITY has innovated a new KYF (know your founder) which is a newly created another KYC, In this way, every investor will let informed about their founder.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
It seems like it still can't be ascertained if the team is real, Eqwity gets a score of 3.7 in Icobench but they don't get the score from the expert,
only the bots analyze it, stay careful
Pages:
Jump to: