Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥EQWITY🔥- We are moving from project to company. - page 18. (Read 4018 times)

Activity: 369
Merit: 100
This is a good type of project, I think it's enough to depend on this project for the purpose of investment. Is there any Bounty program?

the project is indeed nice and promising EQWITY, hopefully a lot of investors are joining forces, to issue such a bounty of his has been no news from the project team
Activity: 207
Merit: 2
If I am not wrong, this project is going to accept only ERC20 Token, Is there any target of this project?
Activity: 144
Merit: 3
This is a good type of project, I think it's enough to depend on this project for the purpose of investment. Is there any Bounty program?

Activity: 184
Merit: 4
The investor should have the right to investigate the project, But no ICO may facilitate this system anymore.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
It's too difficult to make understand which is not a scam, I think this is the main issue at the current situation, that's the thing you have made clear to us that 78% has become considered as a scam in recent time.
Activity: 369
Merit: 100
I am sure it will develop a new exchange platform by providing fintech and digital subsidiary. regarding this issue, it will make a great impact on this platform.
I think the project is indeed a very great impact on the future, and hopefully this project can get positive response from supporters
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
I am sure it will develop a new exchange platform by providing fintech and digital subsidiary. regarding this issue, it will make a great impact on this platform.
Activity: 190
Merit: 12
Financial sustainability should be the main issue of every blockchain project, In this way, this project also aims to fill the target of this segment. their main objective is financial sustainability. that's why it's different from other projects.
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
The Business model along with The Roadmap is very organized and specific, That's why people will learn about this project very easily from the whitepaper who would invest in this system.
But they have taken a very long-term project, I mean they will work until 2020 according to their planning. Though this type of planning will make a huge cost.
It doesn't make any negative impact on this platform, I think the cryptocurrency is going to perform for the future purpose and in being ready to dominate in the monetary world, That's why EQWITY has taken a good adaptable planning for the future purpose.
Activity: 158
Merit: 16
The Business model along with The Roadmap is very organized and specific, That's why people will learn about this project very easily from the whitepaper who would invest in this system.
But they have taken a very long-term project, I mean they will work until 2020 according to their planning. Though this type of planning will make a huge cost.
Activity: 207
Merit: 2
Activity: 173
have you any planning to create a mobile app of this project?
According to their whitepaper, they have taken an initiative to create a mobile app for the community voice.
Not only that but also they are going to produce several types of Mobile App in a several time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Hello EQWITY, how's gonna this project describes a self-regulating blockchain system? 

The projet is good. It will be interesting to see more details and see the development. But the idea is good becouse in blockchain industry there are a lot scams and fake and it is necessary to regulate the use of blockchain. Becouse many cryminals use it and it is not good.
Activity: 202
According to their whitepaper, they have taken an initiative to create a mobile app for the community voice.
Activity: 175
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
Through this project, it's going to make easier to create a strong linkage between investors and the founder.
That's a good thing regarding the building the partnership of both the investors and the Founders. Hopefully, it will make a milestone in the blockchain system.
Activity: 184
Through this project, it's going to make easier to create a strong linkage between investors and the founder.
Activity: 396
Merit: 5
Has any bounty campaign regarding the promotional purpose? I think bounty program may contribute a lot of popularity from the investor.
Activity: 158
Merit: 16
Hello EQWITY, how's gonna this project describes a self-regulating blockchain system? 
They are using some different word in order to make a difference from another project, They also mentioned the system is "Proof of Viability", Looks like a smart project.
Proof of Viability refers to the mechanism which could be a determining factor which project is viable or not.
Activity: 190
Merit: 12
They are using some different word in order to make a difference from another project, They also mentioned the system is "Proof of Viability", Looks like a smart project.
Proof of Viability may refer to the system which will be able to raise the fund by ensuring the Bilateral transparency.
With the Bilateral transparency, they also provide the voting right and dividend to the investors. That is the nicest thing about this project.
Pages:
Jump to: