Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 107. (Read 923914 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Websites on the chain
Meet our restructured team! Come talk with us on our discord channel

A great team!!!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety
Meet our restructured team! Come talk with us on our discord channel

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Something like this... Some pissed off community members decided to join forces to fork Espers and make a new coin to offer to the others (some naive community members) in exchange of Espers. We wish them good luck, both!

Nice to see some action here on bitcointalk. This was really needed. What is your role in the team?
Are there any updates planned this month?

I'm Espers support. Yes there are, stay tuned in here!

Also follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/EspersCoin
Activity: 196

Something like this... Some pissed off community members decided to join forces to fork Espers and make a new coin to offer to the others (some naive community members) in exchange of Espers. We wish them good luck, both!

Nice to see some action here on bitcointalk. This was really needed. What is your role in the team?
Are there any updates planned this month?
Activity: 182
Merit: 120
What is the minimum amount of ESP that is developed in the portfolio to yield the POS?

There is no minimum amount of ESP to be hold in the wallet, but bigger is the better. Anyway, now the PoS is hard for low ESP bags, but this will be fixed with the next update.

Can you tell me if I deposit an amount every week in the wallet, will this gradually increase the return of staker or is it better to make a big deposit every month? I read that depositing everything at once is better than several small deposits.

if it's all being sent to the same wallet address it should not matter. the only reason bigger should be better is because it'll take less time to mature all your coins as opposed to weekly deposits which inhibit the potential PoS earnings

Hmmm, so, its a little true. Great.
I will buy for a couple days and send in one time to wallet.
Thanks for help.
Have I missed something?? So now what is going on is there a new dev team? Or more smoke??

Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Have I missed something?? So now what is going on is there a new dev team? Or more smoke??
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
OMG, i've still hodling esp2. When 1$ dev?  Grin
Sure we'll do this, thanks for the support! We are working on the updates of Espers PoW/PoS system, building a new team and we are going to start a new marketing campaign also. Stay tuned, more things to come!

Could you explain a little bit what kind of "new team" you mean? What happened to the old team?

Nothing, by new team I ment some team members are out, some other are in. The better word for this is "team revise".
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
Sure we'll do this, thanks for the support! We are working on the updates of Espers PoW/PoS system, building a new team and we are going to start a new marketing campaign also. Stay tuned, more things to come!

Could you explain a little bit what kind of "new team" you mean? What happened to the old team?
Espers ist currently experiencing a big remake, roadmap, staking update and a new Team.

Still sad i only staked once in more than 2 months now, but if this is fixed soon, all will be great!

We are working to fix this. With the next update the swing between PoW and PoS system will be fixed.
What is the minimum amount of ESP that is developed in the portfolio to yield the POS?

There is no minimum amount of ESP to be hold in the wallet, but bigger is the better. Anyway, now the PoS is hard for low ESP bags, but this will be fixed with the next update.

Heya espers team:)

just wanted to say, i hope you continue with the same efforts or more on espers and dont get demotivated by all the FUD. Your core community still believes and supports your project.

What difference exist between ESP on Yobit and Other exchanges?

Someone answer fot this matter?

The Espers coins from yobit is old chain ESP1, a chain which is not developed anymore by the Espers team. The ESP from coinexchange is the new Espers chain ESP2 even if the ticker is ESP. The novaexchange is also the new ESP2 chain.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
What difference exist between ESP on Yobit and Other exchanges?

Someone answer fot this matter?
Activity: 172
Espers ist currently experiencing a big remake, roadmap, staking update and a new Team.

Still sad i only staked once in more than 2 months now, but if this is fixed soon, all will be great!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Can you tell me if I deposit an amount every week in the wallet, will this gradually increase the return of staker or is it better to make a big deposit every month? I read that depositing everything at once is better than several small deposits.

if it's all being sent to the same wallet address it should not matter. the only reason bigger should be better is because it'll take less time to mature all your coins as opposed to weekly deposits which inhibit the potential PoS earnings

Will the community fork be some sort of hard fork, and on what block, and any ESP we have now be available on that fork? Similar to Bitcoin Cash?

if the plan of a community fork is to continue esp development with the same exact road-map, then they don't need to do anything besides fork the repo at its current point and start to push out their own client.
The only scenario where a coin swap/ fork into a new network would be needed was if they decided to HF the rules at the same time as push out a new client that made it completely incompatible with the current client.

Assuming they dont HF any rules, the resulting client they pushed out would just be in an alternative client to choose from instead of just having the reference client (much like bitcoin knots is an alternative bitcoin client to bitcoin core but both work on the same network and with each other 100% fine). Having multiple client options isn't bad. you could still potentially develop some features on one client without the other having them and it would still work fine without splitting the network.

edit: although im unsure why at this stage in a product u would need to have an alternative client to the reference (cc's) client. you could just add to his code and make PR's which if the code helps i see no reason why he wouldnt merge that in

I think this propose of new cliente, could be good for the project.
So, this community is real? They will make some thing real to the course of ESP project?

i dont know or have anything to do with the community group that wants to make a new ESP wallet. i am simply suggesting that they dont fork but instead work on their own client on the same network so they can add stuff as they see fit without making a mess. This also allows CC to continue his development without any interruptions

Ah ok. Sorry, my mistake.
But, you suggestion is a good one.
If they thought a little in what you said, they will agree with you.
Activity: 497
Merit: 251

Heya espers team:)

just wanted to say, i hope you continue with the same efforts or more on espers and dont get demotivated by all the FUD. Your core community still believes and supports your project.
Jump to: