Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 110. (Read 923914 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Websites on the chain
Activity: 110
Nice to see more activity in here.

Yes, we had a meetings over the weekend and solved went thru some ideas and plans.
Announcements are coming, but I can't promise any timeframe at the moment.

We have heard about some group is going to fork Espers and take it to their own direction.
Good luck to them. We still work on Espers.

There have been some people asking about ESP, ESP2 and yoshit, excuse my french, Yobit.

In our eyes yobit is nothing but scam and esp in there is from dead chain. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THERE!

ESP2 in novaexchange is correct one Also coingather and coinexchange are with correct chain.

Thank you on behalf of the team for all your support!

If some one still mining ESP in dead chain, this will keep going like ETC and ETH or this is real blocked?

Why are you here? You do not believe in the project? Then you do not belong here. Go to another community. If you will spam go to the ban.
Just ignore him. negative nelly
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
So where is this official announcement located?? I must have missed something. Cry
Activity: 275
I'm waiting for the POS fixed wallet to get released as my ESP stash is not good enough for the stake limits employed in the current version wallet. Hopefully it will happen soon as stated in the roadmap released  Roll Eyes
Websites on the chain
It's nice to see some life but not exactly instilling faith just yet

I look forward to a community fork to hedge some bets

Fork will not.
Activity: 110

Yes, we had a meetings over the weekend and solved went thru some ideas and plans.

We have heard about some group is going to fork Espers and take it to their own direction.

There have been some people asking about ESP, ESP2 and yoshit, excuse my french, Yobit.

In our eyes yobit is nothing but scam and esp in there is from dead chain. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THERE!

ESP2 in novaexchange is correct one Also coingather and coinexchange are with correct chain.

go team go!
Websites on the chain

If some one still mining ESP in dead chain, this will keep going like ETC and ETH or this is real blocked?

Why are you here? You do not believe in the project? Then you do not belong here. Go to another community. If you will spam go to the ban.
Activity: 182
Merit: 120

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

Yoshit = lol 4ever.
Activity: 406
It's nice to see some life but not exactly instilling faith just yet

I look forward to a community fork to hedge some bets
Activity: 322

Thanks for the update monoxide. Looking forward for the official announcement now. Hope its a good one this time.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Websites on the chain
So is there any new/ good Espers Coin news? I have really been hoping for some!!! Grin
Someone was mentioning about a fork of ESPERS with proper devs couple of pages back. No idea whether its still going forward as the the current dev is back for Espers.
This is a total scam. Do not fall on this messages. Go to the official twitter, telegram and social media. There's nothing mentioning this fork!

Relax:)
Some pages back some community members accounced they wanna do an inofficial fork of espers and do it better than cryptocoderz. thats what that guy is refering to.
Yes I see it now. Thank you!

Fork is not and will not be. it's all scam.
Read the news on https://twitter.com/CryptoCoderz
                      on https://discord.gg/g6UAZK
                      on http://t.me/EspersCoin
Activity: 602
Merit: 263
Hi guys! Sorry for asking (noob here). Does this coin is CPU mineable?
Yes it is CPU mineable and also GPU mineable. You can check the website espers.io and you'll find all the info how to start mining.
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

Somewhat, nvidia cards have really unfair advantage over cpu and amd cards.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
good news, new script for this year and 2018, good to know that there is someone here and that likes the project as I like too ... wait more news ...

but is this for current ESP2 or is this plan for maybe ESP3?

I'm forking ESP5 right now.

Can this get any more convoluted?
Activity: 770
good news, new script for this year and 2018, good to know that there is someone here and that likes the project as I like too ... wait more news ...

but is this for current ESP2 or is this plan for maybe ESP3?
Activity: 1085
hi =D
Activity: 602
Merit: 263
What about your news and how is going the implementation of the project?

Take a look -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22413512
Thanks. They have announced a new roadmap and do not forget to join discordapp and also telegram.
Jump to: