Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 111. (Read 923914 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

let's vote on livecoin !

Wheres the link to vote? Please share with us.
Here is the link https://www.livecoin.net/pt/coin-listing
But you have to login to be able to vote! I think we need at least 30k votes and we are close! Share the link!

Thanks! Im sign in right now to vote.
Activity: 294
Merit: 251
What about your news and how is going the implementation of the project?
Activity: 602
Merit: 263
So is there any new/ good Espers Coin news? I have really been hoping for some!!! Grin
Someone was mentioning about a fork of ESPERS with proper devs couple of pages back. No idea whether its still going forward as the the current dev is back for Espers.
This is a total scam. Do not fall on this messages. Go to the official twitter, telegram and social media. There's nothing mentioning this fork!

Relax:)
Some pages back some community members accounced they wanna do an inofficial fork of espers and do it better than cryptocoderz. thats what that guy is refering to.
Yes I see it now. Thank you!
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
So is there any new/ good Espers Coin news? I have really been hoping for some!!! Grin
Someone was mentioning about a fork of ESPERS with proper devs couple of pages back. No idea whether its still going forward as the the current dev is back for Espers.
This is a total scam. Do not fall on this messages. Go to the official twitter, telegram and social media. There's nothing mentioning this fork!

Relax:)
Some pages back some community members accounced they wanna do an inofficial fork of espers and do it better than cryptocoderz. thats what that guy is refering to.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
Any news from the team's meeting over the weekend? Or it didn't happen as usual  Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
Glad to see the Espers developers can create more graphics. Really just need to see any development work happening. The latest code commits was a replacement of logos that were selected in June (or July). This graphic is keeping Esp from going to 1 sat and staying, but that won't last long without any follow-through.

Is there a reason not to do a codebase change to something like PIVX, which has many of the features in the graphic already and a very active development community? A coinswap into a new code base (and imo, decreasing coin count) could be a solid move.

I'm a holder of Esp and hopeful for a turnaround!

Beside the logo updates and the new roadmap i saw there is some activity on github too (4 days ago) see here: https://github.com/cryptocoderz/espers I hope the POW will be fixed in the near future and also we need a pool to mine this coin. About the swap to reduce the coins i think is not a bad ideea, despite the value will remain the same as it is now. We will have less coins but more expensive. Cheers!
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Glad to see the Espers developers can create more graphics. Really just need to see any development work happening. The latest code commits was a replacement of logos that were selected in June (or July). This graphic is keeping Esp from going to 1 sat and staying, but that won't last long without any follow-through.

Is there a reason not to do a codebase change to something like PIVX, which has many of the features in the graphic already and a very active development community? A coinswap into a new code base (and imo, decreasing coin count) could be a solid move.

I'm a holder of Esp and hopeful for a turnaround!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
Activity: 370

let's vote on livecoin !

Wheres the link to vote? Please share with us.
Here is the link https://www.livecoin.net/pt/coin-listing
But you have to login to be able to vote! I think we need at least 30k votes and we are close! Share the link!
Activity: 336

I heard this coin will get delisted :/

From where? You better check your sources.. First of all, i never heard that some exchange would delist coin that has activity and any kind of volume.
Second, for example, Cryptocoderz himself has been talking with the staff of Novaexhange and they are not planning to delist ESP.

Have some patience guys! Rome was not built over night, give those guys some time, as the dev itself stated on Twitter he had some personal life issues (it happens) but now is back and working on the project. Instead of blaming the team you could (we could) do something to help them, because is in our interest too, to do so. Why so many people just waiting for others to do the job for them, if we continue to just fud this project Espers will go down further more. Or at least if you don't want to help, don't say nothing, just wait. This is my opinion, take it or leave it. Cheers!

Well said!

Anyway, We are having team meetings privately over this weekend and when there is information to share, we will share.
And yes, Cryptocoderz is back. He had sum of personal issues, but as far as I know he got them mostly solved.

Stay tuned!!

How did the team meeting go over the weekend? Any information worth sharing with the community? We are all waiting to hear from you man Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
i get 3 millions esp, the first 5 hours stacking, gave me 678 esp, and then, it will be an entire week (or more) and i dnt get nothing more.
Why's that?
just keep it staking, you need much more time to make conclusions with 3kk acct. accounts withing 75+kk staking may get stakes daily

I left my PC on for 1 week with 500k ESP (10% of my wallet)... just to see
The wallet was a breeze to install, and did sync easily, but NOTHING staked.

Activity: 237
Merit: 101
i get 3 millions esp, the first 5 hours stacking, gave me 678 esp, and then, it will be an entire week (or more) and i dnt get nothing more.
Why's that?
just keep it staking, you need much more time to make conclusions with 3kk acct. accounts withing 75+kk staking may get stakes daily
Activity: 406
Why's that?

Is your wallet unlocked and PC staying on/no sleep?

You have a small amount of coins, it's no surprise you don't get rewards often
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Why's that?
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Any idea if nethash is calculated correctly? I threw at it 12Mh/s been 2 hours no blocks yet, the nethash reports 17Mh/s but it seems that it is much higher.
Jump to: