Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 127. (Read 923919 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
What about these plans from 3 months ago about bittrex and new MasterNode system?
Why there is no major updates from dev team?
Where the hell are CC with their activity?

Can sb just say more what is going on with that project?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
spattered throughout the golden ethers
Should remind yourselves that at worst even if the dev dies off, the rest of the team hasn't and other potential devs have already chimed in with an interest in working on the project

Exactly.. a community big doesn't just die. If you can pick up $ESP at 2-3 sats..... do it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
One of the new Dutch devs just spoke to CryptoCoderz in private. Expect some good news and updates soon.

Can you prove this? Or did you heard this somewhere?

Telegram @kraken IV
Activity: 406
Should remind yourselves that at worst even if the dev dies off, the rest of the team hasn't and other potential devs have already chimed in with an interest in working on the project
Activity: 237
Merit: 101
those who got no nerves are going to sell their coins & QUIT. there is no free space for panic mind today here, we've got a lazy dev already  Grin
Activity: 46
Activity: 184
Buy it, have the world, to create a steady stream of profits, it is becoming larger and stronger
Activity: 46
I think that as long as someone in the development does not speak here, coin will not go beyond the 4 satoshi

I think soon it will revert back to litoshi market...
Activity: 602
I think that as long as someone in the development does not speak here, coin will not go beyond the 4 satoshi
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
There arent any active mining pools at the moment.

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
can someone please share a mining pool list for this coin. am trying to mine this coin but the one mining pool for this coin doesn't have miners mining there.
well what do you expect from a ded coin abandoned by the developer?
well it's only your personal opinion - it can be wright & it can be wrong. I think you're wrong. Ded is an old man in russian btw  Grin
Activity: 122
is there a list of mining pools for espers.
https://pool.minertopia.org/
there are no miners active, last block found about 2 weeks ago

well what do you expect from a ded coin abandoned by the developer?
Activity: 87
Just give CC some time. When you decided to invest in a project like this, you know that it needs time.

Yep. Those who sold at 2 sats will miss out. Those who bought at 2-3 sats are going to be very happy  Grin

You are right... soon we will see 10 sat again and more

Lets hops so.
https://pool.minertopia.org/
there are no miners active, last block found about 2 weeks ago
Activity: 119
Merit: 11
Anyone know how to respond to in coinexchange is listed as ESP and in the other exchanges are ESP2, still some difference over SWAP or if buy in any exchange will be ESP2. Thank you, yes. I want to buy some more. Eheheh.
dont buy Yobit
buy only ESP2
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/espers/#markets
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ESP2/
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
Anyone know how to respond to in coinexchange is listed as ESP and in the other exchanges are ESP2, still some difference over SWAP or if buy in any exchange will be ESP2. Thank you, yes. I want to buy some more. Eheheh.
Activity: 115
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
One of the new Dutch devs just spoke to CryptoCoderz in private. Expect some good news and updates soon.

Can you prove this? Or did you heard this somewhere?
Jump to: