Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 128. (Read 923919 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
The recent price is like a waterfall, following this project, from seed, to the top of the mountain, and now to the bottom of the mountain, and never abandon you
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Just give CC some time. When you decided to invest in a project like this, you know that it needs time.

Yep. Those who sold at 2 sats will miss out. Those who bought at 2-3 sats are going to be very happy  Grin

You are right... soon we will see 10 sat again and more
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
green lights back ON.. it's time to go UP now.. and don't forget to hodor

Hi ESP Community,

How to running Master node with ESP Coin......?
How many Coin Needs to running Master node.....?

Not yet
Activity: 92
Professional Crypto Trader & Promoter of Bounty

Hi ESP Community,

How to running Master node with ESP Coin......?
How many Coin Needs to running Master node.....?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Just give CC some time. When you decided to invest in a project like this, you know that it needs time.

Yep. Those who sold at 2 sats will miss out. Those who bought at 2-3 sats are going to be very happy  Grin
UGC
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Activity: 72
Merit: 12
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
One of the new Dutch devs just spoke to CryptoCoderz in private. Expect some good news and updates soon.

This sounds amazing, I knew that this project isn't dead like people said in here. Let's see what brings the future....
Activity: 1085
hi =D
yes I see ESPERS with good eyes, the time I invest in ESPERS, always trust in Dev's, I see the project walking slower at the moment, but I do not sell any of my currency ... believe in the project.
Activity: 53
One of the new Dutch devs just spoke to CryptoCoderz in private. Expect some good news and updates soon.
Activity: 26
True enough. But don't worry, the coin won't disapear because we have a strong community and if the dev is not comming back we will push the project forward. Just fill your bags before we ressurect this coin. Just a tip, don't invest nothing you can't afford to loose.

ESP2 has potential, be patient Smiley
He also said he would be back later that day to answer questions and would be around more, etc. Then he just disappeared again.

Its really not enough to just turn up and say "Lol, hi guys, everythings fine lol" and then just disappear again! All we really know is that he was alive a week ago...

True enough. But don't worry, the coin won't disapear because we have a strong community and if the dev is not comming back we will push the project forward. Just fill your bags before we ressurect this coin. Just a tip, don't invest nothing you can't afford to loose.
Activity: 46
He also said he would be back later that day to answer questions and would be around more, etc. Then he just disappeared again.

Its really not enough to just turn up and say "Lol, hi guys, everythings fine lol" and then just disappear again! All we really know is that he was alive a week ago...
Esp2 is now at 3 sat for buying 2 sat for selling. And this is how to destroy a great coin guys.

Did you look at the price one year ago mate? Get lost, this coin is far from "destroy a great coin". 2-3 sats at curent BTC price is still OK for those who bought at 1/2 - 1/4 sats. Indeed is on deep water but it will rise again. Mark my words!
I believe in this coin, that's why I did not sell yet, but is frustrating see the dev does not give a shit to the supporters. Not even a "hey guys, dont worry I am here yet".

But dev came on discord and said: "hey guys, dont worry I am here yet" few days ago Wink Maybe you have missed it.

Really? this is a very important news!

Yes look here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21335801

He also apologized for the last couple months when he was missing.
Activity: 364
Esp2 is now at 3 sat for buying 2 sat for selling. And this is how to destroy a great coin guys.

A long time ago, the value was 1 sat and I had to use Esp/LTC to buy it. The dev has never abandoned the ship and I don't think it will!
Activity: 728

Did you look at the price one year ago mate? Get lost, this coin is far from "destroy a great coin". 2-3 sats at curent BTC price is still OK for those who bought at 1/2 - 1/4 sats. Indeed is on deep water but it will rise again. Mark my words!
I believe in this coin, that's why I did not sell yet, but is frustrating see the dev does not give a shit to the supporters. Not even a "hey guys, dont worry I am here yet".

But dev came on discord and said: "hey guys, dont worry I am here yet" few days ago Wink Maybe you have missed it.

Really? this is a very important news!
Activity: 770

Activity: 882
Founder Nur1Labs
YES that was me I sold some clams so had free bitcoin lying in my wallet so I thought what the hell I'll buy some more Espers Huh Huh

mistake buy cheap doge/espers lol already sell espers... Grin
Another mistake was not to sell both already Cheesy

ahaha just leave it out. that learn or maybe give away  Grin
Activity: 143
YES that was me I sold some clams so had free bitcoin lying in my wallet so I thought what the hell I'll buy some more Espers Huh Huh

mistake buy cheap doge/espers lol already sell espers... Grin
Another mistake was not to sell both already Cheesy
Jump to: