Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 126. (Read 923919 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
damn I bought this coin for 21 sat now they are 2 sat I think I will need to buy 2x my current amount to cover my lose faster I didnt think this coin will drop below 4 sat at the beginning  but 2 sat is not good there is something wrong imo.
the devs should backup this coin like what xvg Devs do right now.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
The espers.io can not be reached. The website certificate xpired. Fix it, guys ! Does not look good right now.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Hello all!

I have been talking with Cryptocoderz a little.
I have also been bit annoyed by his absence, but as he explained me what he is doing, I understand.
He is still working on this project.
However, I promised to let him tell the community what has been going on.

I'm not worried even when the price is digging into the ground. Just a good moment to catch some more ESP
Any idea what he is working on now? Can we expect a feature release for the ESP client very soon?

Well, I'm going to let CC tell ya'll about what he is working on as I do not want to make any promises.
These things have a habit to change over time so my opinion is to wait and see what he comes up with.
If I tell you now that he is releasing feature "xXx" and something comes up that he can't do that, it only brings unnecessary FUD.
I'm not in contact with CC on daily basis.

It has been more than a month since the last Q&A.

Is there a reason why?

I can't talk for CC, but if it was me in that situation..
If I had promised deliveries behind and for reasons I can't affect, I would probably stay in the shadows until I can deliver what I promised.
If you read those summaries of last Q&A, they are pretty much same questions asked by different people. It only wastes time to answer those again.
Ofcourse there would be new questions as well.
But as the situation is what it is now, there would be flood of FUD and accusations etc. that just wastes time that can be used for development.
In my opinion tho, CC could tweet or something bit more.
Activity: 432
Merit: 251
Hello all!

I have also been bit annoyed by his absence, but as he explained me what he is doing, I understand.

I'm not worried even when the price is digging into the ground. Just a good moment to catch some more ESP
Any idea what he is working on now? Can we expect a feature release for the ESP client very soon?

Well, I'm going to let CC tell ya'll about what he is working on as I do not want to make any promises.
These things have a habit to change over time so my opinion is to wait and see what he comes up with.
If I tell you now that he is releasing feature "xXx" and something comes up that he can't do that, it only brings unnecessary FUD.

That's the way to go IMHO, no announcements, no estimated deliveries (or realistic ones), no countdowns. Releasing things when they are done and people won't be dissapointed.

You can ignore me if you want a PnD coin

Edit: Keeping contact with community once a week/twice at month...
Activity: 87
Hello all!

It has been more than a month since the last Q&A.

Is there a reason why?
Hello all!

Activity: 630
Hello all!

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Good to hear he is doing well and still working on the project.
The price is still pretty low, so it is still some time to stack some more espers
Also thanks for the work monoxide
Activity: 204
Websites on the chain
Things happen, life happens
Happy to see the project get back on track

I'm sure it will.
I have never doubted Him. Sometimes you just need to put things on right order to get them accomplished.

Good to hear good news.

I'm sure it will.
I have never doubted Him. Sometimes you just need to put things on right order to get them accomplished.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
Hello all!

Thank you for the update monoxide, I can't agree more. A investor is a long shot guy, not buy and dump, quick money.
Hello all!

Activity: 561
Finnally developer shows he is alive. Then maybe the dump can stop and the coin can grow again
everything takes a while
Activity: 434
Finnally developer shows he is alive. Then maybe the dump can stop and the coin can grow again
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
Awsome news! All people have personal issues, devs make no exception.
Activity: 304
It's a pity that the developer left the project. But there were still enthusiasts for this coin. I hope ESP will develop in the future

From Dev 7 sept 2017
"Still here and still working on the project. Some of the team had personal things to attend to for a while but nothing serious."
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
It's a pity that the developer left the project. But there were still enthusiasts for this coin. I hope ESP will develop in the future
Activity: 416
What about these plans from 3 months ago about bittrex and new MasterNode system?
Why there is no major updates from dev team?
Where the hell are CC with their activity?

Can sb just say more what is going on with that project?

CryptoCoderz answerd https://twitter.com/CryptoCoderz/status/905931817584349184

If you belive is up to you
Jump to: