Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 210. (Read 923919 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Websites on the chain
Espers watches you! Watch Espers! Masternodes coming soon!

New website http://www.espers.io
Use our official wallets: http://espers.io/downloads/
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Cryptocoderz thanks. Im with Linux. I in unfamiliar territory with esper wallet at this point and not sure how to add nodes. I clicked the first link (not the windows bootstrap) but it went to like text editor with lots of nodes I guess. Not sure what I need to run that. But Ill try to get this ESP deal put to rest. I want to mine my tons of ESP!

Copy everything on https://stats.espers.io/download/addnodes.txt and paste it to the bottom of the Espers.conf file (/root/.ESP/Espers.conf) and restart your Espers wallet  Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Cryptocoderz thanks. Im with Linux. I in unfamiliar territory with esper wallet at this point and not sure how to add nodes. I clicked the first link (not the windows bootstrap) but it went to like text editor with lots of nodes I guess. Not sure what I need to run that. But Ill try to get this ESP deal put to rest. I want to mine my tons of ESP!
Activity: 1628
Merit: 583
Cryptopony
Hello,

i have the espers-miner online.
Configuration is this:

cpuminer-amd -a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://stratum.minertopia.org:3747 -u EMqoSyazBjvJwW3hLW8vnfL8hExh29FC1M -p c=ESP

I don't receive any Espers in the fully synchronized wallet though. Working with like 100 kh/s for more than 24 hours.
Can anyone help me?

Regards

Sorry to tell you but with 100kh/s you will not do too much at 54 POW dificulty. It's better you buy ESPERS and stake at wallet

Does this mean I will get zero ESP? Or will at least a small amount be paid out?
Thank you.

Just look at your stats: https://pool.minertopia.org/?address=EMqoSyazBjvJwW3hLW8vnfL8hExh29FC1M
You earned 26 ESP, minimum payout is 250 ESP. You need to mine 10 days more to get payout.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
ok i never got patch to work, but tried sending 1 eth (all after false blocks I mined) but I think all is wrong is my ESPERS wallet is offline.

What do I need to do to get online? Any ports to try?

I then work on staking, it's not staking, I take cause offline. This is probably my problem. Never seen with any other wallet

Hi @btcmacroecon! Try to add some more nodes from http://espstats.net/nodes/. What OS are you running?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Does this mean I will get zero ESP? Or will at least a small amount be paid out?
Thank you.
you'll get zero, when block will be solo found, you'll be paid 5000 ESP. with your speed it will took a long time, so long you'd better buy some ESP  Roll Eyes

ok let me caculate it for you, currently im mining at 2700 KHs and got more than 1000 ESP per day, you have 100 KHs so i guess you will have more than 37 ESP per day, and minertopia pool paid out every 250 ESP so you will recieve your ESP after 9 or 10 days
Activity: 252
ok i never got patch to work, but tried sending 1 eth (all after false blocks I mined) but I think all is wrong is my ESPERS wallet is offline.

What do I need to do to get online? Any ports to try?

I then work on staking, it's not staking, I take cause offline. This is probably my problem. Never seen with any other wallet
Activity: 237
Merit: 101
Thank you.
you'll get zero, when block will be solo found, you'll be paid 5000 ESP. with your speed it will took a long time, so long you'd better buy some ESP  Roll Eyes
Activity: 172
Hello,

Configuration is this:

cpuminer-amd -a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://stratum.minertopia.org:3747 -u EMqoSyazBjvJwW3hLW8vnfL8hExh29FC1M -p c=ESP

I don't receive any Espers in the fully synchronized wallet though. Working with like 100 kh/s for more than 24 hours.
Can anyone help me?

Regards

Sorry to tell you but with 100kh/s you will not do too much at 54 POW dificulty. It's better you buy ESPERS and stake at wallet

Thank you.
Activity: 392
25mil is too much at present ESP price Sad

I thought it will be 7-13mil but that will be devs decision and we have to wait..

few weeks ago you could buy 25 millions for 25USD and there was also voting at twitter about masternode size and the winer was/is 25Millions

so buy ESP now as it won't get any cheaper... about masternodes: why didn't you buy when you had chance?

easy 2 say if you bought cheap, doesnt help newcommers,

it also hurts the oldschoolers, cause the network wont grow if mn are too expensive, no one spends 20-30k on a coin that still has to prove itself

25 million Espers is 2.5 BTC at current price wich is not 20-30k $.... is just as cheap as an INSN mn is now days Wink
P.S. About the "a coin that still has to prove itself"...Maybe you forgot who made insane what it is today Wink ... same dev.

damn forget that comment i wasnt thinking straight i should sleep more  Grin
UGC
Activity: 266
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
WTF Huh Running wallet...1 connection...5 minutes....0 connections. Cannot synchronize.  Shocked
Allnodes from this list http://espstats.net/download/addnodes.txt added.
Уesterday everything was synchronized and I accepted transactions.
UGC
Activity: 266
Hello,

Configuration is this:

Can anyone help me?

Regards

Activity: 172
Hello,

Configuration is this:

Can anyone help me?

Regards
Activity: 280
25mil is too much at present ESP price Sad

I thought it will be 7-13mil but that will be devs decision and we have to wait..

few weeks ago you could buy 25 millions for 25USD and there was also voting at twitter about masternode size and the winer was/is 25Millions

so buy ESP now as it won't get any cheaper... about masternodes: why didn't you buy when you had chance?

easy 2 say if you bought cheap, doesnt help newcommers,

it also hurts the oldschoolers, cause the network wont grow if mn are too expensive, no one spends 20-30k on a coin that still has to prove itself

25 million Espers is 2.5 BTC at current price wich is not 20-30k $.... is just as cheap as an INSN mn is now days Wink
P.S. About the "a coin that still has to prove itself"...Maybe you forgot who made insane what it is today Wink ... same dev.
Activity: 644
Merit: 292
Which exchange is more active, better to buy on? Nova or Coinexchange?
nova is good
Never leave coins in any exchange. Send coins to buy, buy and send to a wallet where you and only you control the private keys. People who leave coins in any exchange, no matter how reputable, are foolish.
i've got it, how to trade coins ? Smiley
someone mines, someone buy/sell, someone store, others are doin' all that 3 types I mentioned
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
imo nova seems to be most active

Yes, it does double the volume of Coinexchange but Nova is such a poorly designed site. Looks like a grammar school kid made it for a school project. Coinexchange's site has a much more professional appearance and better first impression. Both seems to be trading at the same price.
I saw cryptsy.com & coinex.pw - they all were proffesionally designed, but all of them gone with tons of holders coins, all you need to know = their design was GREAT Smiley

Never leave coins in any exchange. Send coins to buy, buy and send to a wallet where you and only you control the private keys. People who leave coins in any exchange, no matter how reputable, are foolish.

Yes, it does double the volume of Coinexchange but Nova is such a poorly designed site. Looks like a grammar school kid made it for a school project. Coinexchange's site has a much more professional appearance and better first impression. Both seems to be trading at the same price.
I saw cryptsy.com & coinex.pw - they all were proffesionally designed, but all of them gone with tons of holders coins, all you need to know = their design was GREAT Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

Jump to: