Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 211. (Read 923919 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
25mil is too much at present ESP price Sad

I thought it will be 7-13mil but that will be devs decision and we have to wait..

few weeks ago you could buy 25 millions for 25USD and there was also voting at twitter about masternode size and the winer was/is 25Millions

so buy ESP now as it won't get any cheaper... about masternodes: why didn't you buy when you had chance?

easy 2 say if you bought cheap, doesnt help newcommers,

it also hurts the oldschoolers, cause the network wont grow if mn are too expensive, no one spends 20-30k on a coin that still has to prove itself
Activity: 237
Merit: 101
Which exchange is more active, better to buy on? Nova or Coinexchange?
imo nova seems to be most active
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Which exchange is more active, better to buy on? Nova or Coinexchange?
Activity: 237
Merit: 101
there is no minimum to start STAKING at ESP now, 25kk was an option most voted when the price were 10 times lower, what's the problem to vote once again, were are free to do this once a timeframe _community_ choosed
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

I thought it will be 7-13mil but that will be devs decision and we have to wait..

few weeks ago you could buy 25 millions for 25USD and there was also voting at twitter about masternode size and the winer was/is 25Millions

so buy ESP now as it won't get any cheaper... about masternodes: why didn't you buy when you had chance?

LOL, I bought ESP when was under 1 satoshi but didn't check that MN amount will be 25mil.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Activity: 686
I'm investigating Crypto Projects

Help me understand this, you are saying the number of Expers is not finite and it's being debated how many? Or am I missing something?

It's not "finite", but now more and more people saying that horrible amount 25mil. In past I saw just once that.

Well can someone give us the numbers so we know and also explain if the dev can "print" espers?

Help me understand this, you are saying the number of Expers is not finite and it's being debated how many? Or am I missing something?

It's not "finite", but now more and more people saying that horrible amount 25mil. In past I saw just once that.

Activity: 644
Merit: 501
How big will be requirement to run a masternode?

25mil i think., btw what do they mean with "costum" masternodes?

25 millions is at the moment aprox 2BTC so if you think to run masternode you better buy now.

its much 2 high imo but dev wont agree

Why so much?

Why so much? I was hoping it would be 12.5mil Espers, isn't it fairer like that?

25mil will be too much for most people, especially if ESP price increases a lot, which it probably will.

25 millions is at the moment aprox 2BTC so if you think to run masternode you better buy now.

Why so much?

Activity: 770

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Activity: 561
Activity: 312
BAM
I installed the Windows wallet and it is syncing slowly. I have never connected to more than one peer. is there a file I can add for the wallet to connect to more than on peer?

You can use the bootstrap and add Nodes to your .conf:

https://espers.io/downloads/

When I click to download the node list it says file not found. Can you copy and paste it here please?

http://espers.thecryptochat.net/network
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I installed the Windows wallet and it is syncing slowly. I have never connected to more than one peer. is there a file I can add for the wallet to connect to more than on peer?

When I click to download the node list it says file not found. Can you copy and paste it here please?

You can download espers addnodes and bootstraps from here: http://www.espstats.net/nodes/
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

Jump to: