Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 209. (Read 923919 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
is staking working for u guys? i dont get any
It is, it just takes awhile with low amounts since the network weight is big.

As a long time holder of many ESP/ESP2 I am very impressed with the recent work, the new site is great.
I just don't understand when looking at the stats page where all the POS transactions are coming from?? Does the wallet currently stake?? And if so what is the rate? 

25% annually

Good afternoon all,

My current wallet is version 0.8.0.5 and it looks like a new version is out.
Can someone please instruct me how to upgrade without losing my coin age if
that will benefit me on activating staking with the new wallet please?

Thank you,

Brett

The maturity time only affects to transactions, your coins will stake right away when you restart the wallet.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello.

I have one old wallet of windows 7 computer from date august 2016 with 27000000 espers.                                                                 Is it necessary to do any update or something else , because i see that you have make some changes in your page?

Good day.

I think you already missed the swap period. If i'm not wrong the swap period ended on november last year. So right now you are holding old esp and no one use that anymore.

The swap period is over, but he could try sell them on yobit as they are still trading on the old chain
May find it difficult tho

Does that mean that i've lost all my espers ?
I buy this espers in date ; 25/08/2016.

If you didn't swap (which you would be aware of), then your funds are not valid any more, yes.

How i can to readjust this problem?

Knowing that your esper is the old one, you can try to sell it on yobit. But i don't know whether you can successfully deposit the esper to their wallet or not (there's a lot of deposit problem at yobit). If you want to try, deposit a small amount first.
Sell it in exchange of new espers or what?
Is there any other way to regulate this?
Can you fix this problem to me?
I prove to open new setup wallets ( Espers-qt v0.8.6.6-Patch-0 and Espers_0.8.6.1_Full) that i downloaded now and install and put my backup to %appdata% but it does not open none.
Then i install old setup wallet and put my backup (wallet.dat) to %appdata% now opened but no block source available for connect internet.

Activity: 255
Merit: 250
Good afternoon all,

My current wallet is version 0.8.0.5 and it looks like a new version is out.
Can someone please instruct me how to upgrade without losing my coin age if
that will benefit me on activating staking with the new wallet please?

Thank you,

Brett
Activity: 370
As a long time holder of many ESP/ESP2 I am very impressed with the recent work, the new site is great.
I just don't understand when looking at the stats page where all the POS transactions are coming from?? Does the wallet currently stake?? And if so what is the rate? 
Activity: 392
is staking working for u guys? i dont get any
Activity: 252
/root/.ESP/Espers.conf  ok let me try

brent@brent-HP-Compaq-8000-Elite-SFF-PC ~ $ /root/.ESP/Espers.conf
bash: /root/.ESP/Espers.conf: Permission denied

now i saw all the nodes on white background. Please walk me through so i can stake the heck out of esp

Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Hello.

I have one old wallet of windows 7 computer from date august 2016 with 27000000 espers.                                                                 Is it necessary to do any update or something else , because i see that you have make some changes in your page?

Good day.

I think you already missed the swap period. If i'm not wrong the swap period ended on november last year. So right now you are holding old esp and no one use that anymore.

The swap period is over, but he could try sell them on yobit as they are still trading on the old chain

If you didn't swap (which you would be aware of), then your funds are not valid any more, yes.

Knowing that your esper is the old one, you can try to sell it on yobit. But i don't know whether you can successfully deposit the esper to their wallet or not (there's a lot of deposit problem at yobit). If you want to try, deposit a small amount first.
Hello.

Good day.

Activity: 147
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
Hello.

Good day.

Hello.

Good day.

Activity: 244
Hello.

Good day.

Activity: 756
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Hello.

Good day.

Activity: 280
Awesome project! Smiley
I wish I had enough to buy a masternode Sad

I noticed the connection is poor (10 kb/s ? Terrible)?
What size is the blk0001.dat file when completed?

You can add more nodes from here: https://espstats.net/nodes/
The bootstrap have 481 MB is size. (also can be dawnloaded from espstats.net.

Hello.

I have one old wallet of windows 7 computer from date august 2016 with 27000000 espers. Is it necessary to do any update or something else , because i see that you have make some changes in your page?

Good day.

You must update the wallet to v0.8.6.6 otherwise your wallet won't sync.
Hello.

I have one old wallet of windows 7 computer from date august 2016 with 27000000 espers.                                                                 Is it necessary to do any update or something else , because i see that you have make some changes in your page?

Good day.
Activity: 616
https://espers.io/

POW Reward: 500 ESP/Block – 7500 ESP/SuperBlock
500 or 5000 ESP? Can sb fix it?
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
Activity: 3
Awesome project! Smiley
I wish I had enough to buy a masternode Sad

I noticed the connection is poor (10 kb/s ? Terrible)?
What size is the blk0001.dat file when completed?
Activity: 161
Hello,

i have the espers-miner online.
Configuration is this:

cpuminer-amd -a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://stratum.minertopia.org:3747 -u EMqoSyazBjvJwW3hLW8vnfL8hExh29FC1M -p c=ESP

I don't receive any Espers in the fully synchronized wallet though. Working with like 100 kh/s for more than 24 hours.
Can anyone help me?

Regards

Sorry to tell you but with 100kh/s you will not do too much at 54 POW dificulty. It's better you buy ESPERS and stake at wallet

Does this mean I will get zero ESP? Or will at least a small amount be paid out?
Thank you.
This guy is wrong, you are mining on the pool wich has pretty much all the hash. Once your coins are confirmed (90 blocks for mined) and you reach the minimum payout treshold (250 ESP) you'll be paid in the payment hour (located top right on pool.minertopia.org)
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Websites on the chain
Is it time to buy?

The main thing is not to miss this time.   It's time to buy espers(ESP2) coin.
Jump to: