Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 215. (Read 923919 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Can someone let me know the stake rewards information for Espers (POS %)?
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Just hold and wait its  a good investment which can give good return its just a year old coin so better to keep buying and wait for the value to rises up. Dev team are just working behind. Keep it up espers..
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Coins are: NOT STAKING

What should happen for them to STEAK?

You need to wait some time until coins get maturity Smiley

EDIT: NOT STEAK but STAKE

I love STEAKING coins.

Almost forgot that this is the internet, hehe  Cheesy We need more memes! The only thing that made DOGE successful was the Doge meme (much wow!).

AHAHAHA MY MAN!!! Cheesy

LOL. Just saw this =))
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Activity: 10
Hi,

Yesterday I downloaded the Win Full Client wallet from below:

http://espers.io/downloads/

Also yesterday I transferred 1000 ESP from poswallet exchange to the above wallet however as of now i cannot see the 1000 ESP in the above wallet. It still says Wallet Out of Sync 0 balance.

What happened?

Please advise as poswallet exchange are delisting ESP in couple of days time and I want to make sure everything is working before doing further transfers.

Also what is this ESP1 and ESP2? I bought ESP on 1st June from poswallet exchange, did I buy ESP classic or new ESP Chain?

Hi anyone can please help me on this issue?

Your wallet need to sync with Espers network.

Use bootstrap and add addnodes to your Espers.conf file. More info here: https://steemit.com/espers/@aleet86/espers-frequently-asked-questions
Activity: 1056
Merit: 270
Hi,

Yesterday I downloaded the Win Full Client wallet from below:

http://espers.io/downloads/

Also yesterday I transferred 1000 ESP from poswallet exchange to the above wallet however as of now i cannot see the 1000 ESP in the above wallet. It still says Wallet Out of Sync 0 balance.

What happened?

Please advise as poswallet exchange are delisting ESP in couple of days time and I want to make sure everything is working before doing further transfers.

Also what is this ESP1 and ESP2? I bought ESP on 1st June from poswallet exchange, did I buy ESP classic or new ESP Chain?

Hi anyone can please help me on this issue?
Activity: 1056
Merit: 270
Confused, is ESP getting delisted from poswallet exchange or not?

If temporary delisting then I still gotta withdraw all ESP from there or I lose them all correct?
Activity: 532
I think there's a wallet update coming soon. Maybe it will fix the stake time estimation.
Activity: 252
ive had issue with my wallet for a long time and know there was a patch. I open the wallet and never syncs, I put ESPERS on hold hoping there would be a new wallet coming out. Nice thing about the plethora of wallets ESPERS had is the balance always made it to new wallet, thus there is hope!

I don't know if this is a configuration deal, but the patch never worked for me.
Id like to get resolved. I have quite a bit of ESPERS from giveaway and would like to stake again! Please advise.

I need like some Linux commands or something to get me over the hump. Will be back at it Monday.
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
POSWallet resumed staking ESP!!! , 1st stake after a break is on my POSWallet already Smiley

Are they delisting ESP on 12th June? Confused here.

Nope, ESP is one of those few coins that will not be delisted from POSWallet. So proud of Esp

Are Espers definetley staying on posw? i got this support message last week when i asked about no stakes

admin3   21:24 6.3.2017
Yes, ESP was just upgraded. Will show up in a few days. However, ESP is also being delisted, so please withdraw your coins.

admin
Support ticket closed. Please open a new ticket if you need further help.

Yet it doesnt say its delisting on the dashboard so im confused now.

The delisting there would be temporary only for the initial transition to poswallet 2.0 where only LTC, BTC and POSW will remain then they'll begin re-adding coins (Espers is included in thie re-addition). Cit

ah i see thanks, was a bit confused on it, posw doesnt like to give info out on what they are doing
esp is great, installed the wallet all the little features are a gem and i had 0 problems.

just pow mining is not working, is it currently not featured? or do i have to set the client up somehow?
just make sure youve encrypted and unlocked the wallet and it will start staking, the time shown for next stake doesnt seem to work though, i.e people waited days for 10min stake
Activity: 392
esp is great, installed the wallet all the little features are a gem and i had 0 problems.

just pow mining is not working, is it currently not featured? or do i have to set the client up somehow?
Activity: 268
POSWallet resumed staking ESP!!! , 1st stake after a break is on my POSWallet already Smiley

Nope, ESP is one of those few coins that will not be delisted from POSWallet. So proud of Esp

Are Espers definetley staying on posw? i got this support message last week when i asked about no stakes

Yes, ESP was just upgraded. Will show up in a few days. However, ESP is also being delisted, so please withdraw your coins.

admin

The delisting there would be temporary only for the initial transition to poswallet 2.0 where only LTC, BTC and POSW will remain then they'll begin re-adding coins (Espers is included in thie re-addition). Cit
Activity: 4
Hello,

I'm having difficulties to have a running stacking wallet on a debian server.
I tried to follow the doc on github and on this post : http://espers.io/blog/getting-espers-wallet-and-setting-it-up/

Here is the last lines before the error when I launch the command : make -f makefile.unix

/usr/local/include/boost/filesystem/operations.hpp:404: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::status(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::system::error_code*)'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `boost::filesystem::remove(boost::filesystem::path const&)':
/usr/local/include/boost/filesystem/operations.hpp:620: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::remove(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::system::error_code*)'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `boost::filesystem::create_directory(boost::filesystem::path const&)':
/usr/local/include/boost/filesystem/operations.hpp:529: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::create_directory(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::system::error_code*)'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `boost::filesystem::exists(boost::filesystem::path const&)':
/usr/local/include/boost/filesystem/operations.hpp:404: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::status(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::system::error_code*)'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `boost::filesystem::rename(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::path const&)':
/usr/local/include/boost/filesystem/operations.hpp:632: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::rename(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::system::error_code*)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1

Thanks !

admin

Activity: 268

Jump to: